Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2018, 10:09 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,595,087 times

Advertisements

I'm the first to criticize trigger happy cops, but this sounds like it may have been more than that.

Cops aren't always the ones in the wrong.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2018, 10:10 AM

5,717 posts, read 3,144,277 times
No, he was shot for crashing into a patrol car and then accelerating towards the officers. Who told you they were shot for "looking suspicious"?

Old 04-18-2018, 10:12 AM

1,704 posts, read 748,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Yes - profiling exists... I get it all of the time... and it goes beyond the cops.

Let's get the whole story.
No!

Most times the problem exists solely with racist scumbag cops who are overtly aggressive with primarily black men. These rogue cops continue to stain honorable LE officers...

I've witnessed it entirely too many times!

I personally believe that most of this crap is due to the fact that LE does not properly scrutinize police applicants. It's solely because of this ineffcient vetting of LE applicants that white supremacist cops are able to leak through the porous filtering process. They therefore are allowed to terrorize black men at will.

Of course, since our judicial system also contains members of the Alt-Right, racist cops are seldom prosecuted or duly convicted.

This $$h*T just has to friggin stop!!!

Old 04-18-2018, 10:15 AM

3,658 posts, read 2,560,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeliner View Post
No!

Most times the problem exists solely with racist scumbag cops who are overtly aggressive with primarily black men.

I personally believe that most of this crap is due to the fact that LE does not properly scrutinize police applicants. It's solely because of this ineffcient vetting of LE applicants that white supremacist cops are able to leak through the porous filtering process. They therefore are allowed to terrorize black men at will.

Of course, since our judicial system also contains members of the Alt-Right, racist cops are seldom prosecuted or duly convicted.

So what do the cops do when an idiot is trying to ram them with his car? Shoot the tires out. LOL. Sounds like justice was served.

Old 04-18-2018, 10:18 AM

52,708 posts, read 34,525,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by budlight View Post
So what do the cops do when an idiot is trying to ram them with his car? Shoot the tires out. LOL. Sounds like justice was served.
i think they're supposed to run away and let the suspect (who fled police custody last month on gun charges) go free, lest some pinhead accuse them of being 'alt-right racist scumbag cops'

Old 04-18-2018, 10:18 AM

45,541 posts, read 27,152,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
OK. Now you've got it. The cops defended themselves.
Quote:
No!

Most times the problem exists solely with racist scumbag cops who are overtly aggressive with primarily black men.

I've got two issues.

1- The goofball who started this thread looking to mislead and gaslight the cops/race issue - when his source article clearly spelled out what the offender did. This is straight of the Russian handbook for causing needless chaos and stirring up controversy.

2- I know cops profile, because I have gotten it. I also believe most of them are not looking to kill someone. It's a mixed bag. It's not all one way or the other. It does not help when we get confrontational with the police.

Old 04-18-2018, 10:19 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,595,087 times
Quote:
No!

Most times the problem exists solely with racist scumbag cops who are overtly aggressive with primarily black men. These rogue cops continue to stain honorable LE officers...

No? Don't wait to get the whole story? And then you go on to state that, "Most times the problem exists solely with racist scumbag cops...."

Most doesn't mean all. Wait for the story and stop stomping your foot about this one until you get it.

Old 04-18-2018, 10:22 AM

27,546 posts, read 28,630,498 times
I think the ultimate argument of SJWs is that black men should not be punished for the violence and crimes that they commit.

Is that what we're getting at here? It sure seems like it.

Old 04-18-2018, 10:24 AM

46,259 posts, read 27,074,383 times
So, just want to make sure we have some facts....

The guy killed was taken in early this year for some type of gun violation....

Won't pull over while being stopped by the police, rams TWO cop cars....and it's the polices fault?

You cannot make this stuff up folks....

Old 04-18-2018, 10:24 AM

29,507 posts, read 22,620,513 times
Sounds justifiable, but as we have seen, doesn't matter, he was still shot and killed so protests sure to follow.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies