Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-29-2018, 09:17 PM

77,907 posts, read 60,063,004 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. In-Between View Post
Ridicule it all you want, but what else can you call it when the party's entire agenda is devoted purely to corporate interests and flagrantly ignores the will of the people who elected them?
Democrats?

Again, you're hysterical.

Step back from the kool-aid stand there isn't much different from both parties with regards to corporations.

You know who signed NAFTA and loosed banking regulations right?

Spoiler
Bush. no, just kidding Bill Clinton.

Which president pardoned a billionaire tax evader on the FBI 10 most wanted list after their wife gave millions in contributions?

Spoiler
Bush. no, just kidding Bill Clinton.

P.S. She later gave up US citizenship to try to save tens of millions in income tax.

Republicans are scum. Democrats are scum.

I doubt you're capable of change at this stage and given your posts.

So let's hear a thoughtful, rational response to this so I know what to do to my ignore list and we can both go about our posting.

Old 03-29-2018, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nattering Heights View Post
The TV market is shrinking and tilting to the older demographics. Reruns, reboots, and retreads for people who people who need help changing their TV remote batteries.
Very intelligent post. Rare to this forum, someone rooted in reality.

Old 03-29-2018, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
Fox and UPN already had a few of those back in the 90s and early 00s
Yet you don't source it or list them.....as usual.

It's like trying to train a dog not to sh*t in the house....it's the politics forum which means 75% of the posters are flakes making up crap they heard from Rush or Daily Kos.

UPN had "everyone hates Chris"......sigh....tell me how that was racist and exploitive....

Old 03-29-2018, 09:35 PM

12,003 posts, read 11,830,393 times
I have no use for Roseanne Barr for personal reasons, being acquainted with people whom she slandered severely on her talk show, long before the retread that is her present show. Not an honest or kind person at all.

However, Roseanne does admit to a previous diagnosis of mental illness. My guess is that it is still something which has affected her behavior towards others and perhaps led her to very unpleasant actions - perhaps BPD or NPD or something similar. That might explain a lot, though it certainly does not get her off the hook for her past cruelties.

Old 03-29-2018, 09:54 PM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,485,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Yet you don't source it or list them.....as usual.

It's like trying to train a dog not to sh*t in the house....it's the politics forum which means 75% of the posters are flakes making up crap they heard from Rush or Daily Kos.

UPN had "everyone hates Chris"......sigh....tell me how that was racist and exploitive....
Nope, I'm talking before then, the era of Martin, In Living Color, The Wayans Brothers, The Parker's, Living Single, Roc, etc

Old 03-29-2018, 10:02 PM

4,344 posts, read 5,776,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
I'm not a Trump support at all. In fact, I believe the opposite of anything the Liar in Chief says. I watched Roseanne as a young child. I enjoy it. The political aspect of the show doesn't bother me as long as it is respectful. I enjoy hearing and learning different points of view other than my own. That's how I grow. It's not good to be close-minded or one-sided.

Roseanne has always been a popular show. The political aspect of the show is a fish in the pond of the good comedy this show carries. I enjoyed the first two episodes. I will continue to watch and laugh as I do Will and Grace.
They did both sides very well. Even showing how the election did divide families.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Agree totally.

Then there was her lovely rendition of the Star Spangled Banner. Sad!
Still better than Fergies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nattering Heights View Post
The TV market is shrinking and tilting to the older demographics. Reruns, reboots, and retreads for people who people who need help changing their TV remote batteries.
I was thinking the same thing. They are running out of ideas for shows so they are going back to their money makers from the past.

Old 03-30-2018, 12:18 AM

23,654 posts, read 17,444,078 times
Default Roseanne' reboot premieres to strong ratings

'Roseanne' reboot premieres to strong ratings | On Air Videos | Fox News

Interesting clips from Laura Ingraham.

Old 03-30-2018, 12:19 AM

14,643 posts, read 14,541,664 times
There's already a thread on this subject, and not sure what it has to do with politics anyway.
http://www.city-data.com/forum/polit...ld-trumps.html

Old 03-30-2018, 12:20 AM

23,654 posts, read 17,444,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
There's already a thread on this subject, and not sure what it has to do with politics anyway.
Roseann voted for Trump----OMG

Old 03-30-2018, 01:25 AM

38,612 posts, read 26,263,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
If you watch the show, you'll know what it has to do with this forum.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies