Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2018, 09:07 AM

36,100 posts, read 30,588,867 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Bully View Post
My lobbying prowess is overstated at times but I will see what I can do. I would love to see a male pill, it would put more power in the man's hands, so to speak. Even if a male pill comes out a responsible woman will still see to her own birth control needs though, and will have no one but herself to blame if she doesn't.

As a mother of sons and grandmother of sons I would love to see it on the market. Men have been at a disadvantage for controlling their own reproduction. I am glad they are finally coming up with more options.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2018, 09:37 AM

51,585 posts, read 25,589,248 times
Men have options and have had for centuries.

They could keep it zipped.

They could engage in sex practices that did not risk pregnancy.

They could wear condoms. "French letters" have been around for some time now. I think there are writings from the 16th century referring to them.

Old 03-30-2018, 09:58 AM

25,389 posts, read 17,066,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Marriage was accidentally killed in a series of well intended acts by the government and an unfortunate ruling by SCOTUS.

* When SCOTUS rescinded the 'man in the house' rule, it implied that being married was unimportant. In fact, it was advantageous to be unmarried, because you qualified for more 'stuff'.

* Still true today. Many - maybe even most - couples have the kids first and then get married (or not) because the government will only consider the woman's income when determining eligibility. A millionaire's fiancee is treated the same as a fast food worker's.

Old 03-30-2018, 09:59 AM

25,389 posts, read 17,066,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Men have options and have had for centuries.

They could keep it zipped.

They could engage in sex practices that did not risk pregnancy.

They could wear condoms. "French letters" have been around for some time now. I think there are writings from the 16th century referring to them.
And there is no responsibility expected of the woman? She is a victim of 'zipper malfunction?

Is that you, Hillary?

Old 03-31-2018, 02:21 PM

23,655 posts, read 17,446,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
The idea that women are to blame for men abandoning their children is the argument of idiots.

How could Ivana have known ahead of time that Trump would abandon their children?

Neil and Sharon Bush were married for 23 years when he abandoned her and their kids to marry someone else. How could she have know 24 years ago that he would do this?

How could Jenny Sanford have known that Mark would abandon her and their four sons to hike the Argentina Trail?

If every woman waited until men had proven themselves loyal beyond a doubt, the population would die off with this generation.

Get real.
How did Trump abandon his children----jumping the shark are you? LOL His children are heads of his businesses. I would like to be abandoned like that. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Old 03-31-2018, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post

As a mother of sons and grandmother of sons I would love to see it on the market. Men have been at a disadvantage for controlling their own reproduction. I am glad they are finally coming up with more options.
Or parents could teach their boys self restraint and how to find out about a woman before jumping into bed. If one has no self restraint they will have more problems then unintended pregnancies in their life.

Old 03-31-2018, 02:45 PM

51,585 posts, read 25,589,248 times
Quote:
How did Trump abandon his children----jumping the shark are you? LOL His children are heads of his businesses. I would like to be abandoned like that. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Trump and Ivanka have stated clearly that Ivanka raised those kids.

Ditto with Tiffany. When asked about a special memory of her dad, she recounted a time when he called her. A phone call. That's her special memory.

Melania has been clear that she is raising Barron. I have yet to see a photo where Trump is even interacting with his son.

If fathers need to be involved with their children so that they grow up to be well adjusted, Trump is not it.

Lots of men want to be involved with their kids once they are adults. BFD.

Old 03-31-2018, 04:00 PM

https://www.earnthenecklace.com/here...you-cant-miss/

I don't think they want their children in the spotlight which is as it should be. I have seen many pics with Trump and his children though, at all ages.

Old 03-31-2018, 04:04 PM

8,452 posts, read 4,721,589 times
Quote:
https://www.earnthenecklace.com/here...you-cant-miss/

I don't think they want their children in the spotlight which is as it should be. I have seen many pics with Trump and his children though, at all ages.
When he had pics taken with his daughter the haters said he wanted to have sex with her. Now they complain there aren't enough pics of him and his kids together.

Old 03-31-2018, 04:09 PM

More pics of Barron. Some are so cute

https://www.aol.com/article/lifestyl...106#fullscreen
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies