Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-31-2018, 11:14 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,569,133 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
I think what is most disturbing to Trumpees and gun nuts is that they felt these kids would protest for a week, and then it would all go away. Just like it did after all the other school and nightclub shootings. But they DID NOT GO AWAY ! In fact, their numbers are growing and they get stronger every day.

Keep attacking these young people, it is the best advertising they can get, and it is absolutely free !
Yes--please do keep putting up ignorant, hate filled snowflakes. It only shows how idiotic liberalism is.. every day more and more voters are ripping up their DNC voter cards

Old 03-31-2018, 11:20 AM

6,809 posts, read 6,899,796 times
These kids are being used by the anti-gun factions. Where are these teens getting all the money to travel to the protest rallies? If Hogg wants his opinions to be taken seriously by adults, he can't fall back on being a poor little teenager who is getting picked on.

Ingraham made one comment that he was whining. She apologized but it wasn't accepted. Talk about over reacting! There are obviously forces behind this who are throwing gasoline on this fire.

Old 03-31-2018, 11:21 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,395,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
The word "hypocrite" has become way too weak a description. The current republican party is comprised of sociopathic liars and frauds that do not have the capacity to feel empathy or sympathy and will never make a policy choice that takes society as a whole into consideration. There is no regard for environments in any sense of he word. Greed reigns supreme and is an admirable quality to possess in their world. This cancer has metastasized and that allowed a POS like Trump to slither into The White House. The word "hypocrite" simply does not cut it anymore.
Point taken.

Old 03-31-2018, 11:32 AM

12,943 posts, read 9,559,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
She isn't being bullied, she was the bully!!! Now she is going on vacation!
Yes, the kid chalked up another win, good for him. Have a nice vacation Mrs. Ingraham, you'll have some time to reflect on your hateful ways, and you'll think twice the next time. The adult in the room is the one having to go to timeout, go figure that one.

Old 03-31-2018, 11:53 AM

5,073 posts, read 2,004,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
Yes, the kid chalked up another win, good for him. Have a nice vacation Mrs. Ingraham, you'll have some time to reflect on your hateful ways, and you'll think twice the next time. The adult in the room is the one having to go to timeout, go figure that one.
We could wonder if that win might be a phyrric win in the long term?

Btw, I saw that tweet who might be worth to share.
https://twitter.com/ronboutwell/stat...41203885465600

Old 03-31-2018, 11:54 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,044,627 times
I find this provocateur to be a vile, contemptible little cretin who is crude, profane and a flat out base little shill.

I'm sorry, but his sanctimonious "only I have a right to filibuster via my agenda to ban firearms" is making me more and more uneasy about their whole shtick.

Old 03-31-2018, 11:56 AM

26,212 posts, read 19,423,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
The adult in this entire encounter is Hogg.

Consider: Hogg said he would "never be so immature to engage in a personal attack, I want to go after her advertisers, because that is what she really cares about", and he is right.

Not only is he more mature than Ingraham, he is also smarter than she is. He may be younger, but he is the adult, and, intellectually and emotionally, she is just a child.

Hopefully her timeout gives her time to reflect.

Old 03-31-2018, 11:56 AM

9,694 posts, read 7,337,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquietpath View Post
These kids are being used by the anti-gun factions. Where are these teens getting all the money to travel to the protest rallies? If Hogg wants his opinions to be taken seriously by adults, he can't fall back on being a poor little teenager who is getting picked on.

Ingraham made one comment that he was whining. She apologized but it wasn't accepted. Talk about over reacting! There are obviously forces behind this who are throwing gasoline on this fire.

I bet david Hogg is getting rich off these public appearance and properly the liberal left is pumping more money in order to get their agenda in the news.

He will end up at UCLA with a paid scholarship within weeks

Probably about the time he starts attacking trump and his illegal immigrants policies

Old 03-31-2018, 11:58 AM

26,212 posts, read 19,423,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrw-500 View Post
We could wonder if that win might be a phyrric win in the long term?

Btw, I saw that tweet who might be worth to share.
https://twitter.com/ronboutwell/stat...41203885465600
They're old, no one knows who they are, and their time is about up anyway. What they say and think matters little to anyone and they will have no impact on this world. I guess that explains why these geezers are so upset with a teenager who will.

Sucks to be them.

Old 03-31-2018, 12:05 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,491,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
I am proud to say that I have not patronized any of the companies listed on camera hogg's boycott list that have actually dropped sponsorship!
Oh yes you have. Johnson & Johnson and Nestle are the umbrella companies of many other companies, you simply didn't know it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies