Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-29-2018, 06:38 PM

46,281 posts, read 27,099,738 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRex2 View Post
The LEFT just refuses to acknowledge the personal attacks when they agree with them.
A very true point.

Old 03-29-2018, 06:39 PM

46,281 posts, read 27,099,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
I could not agree more. When Hillary called them a basket of deplorables, she was being kind. Some of them are downright despicable . When they start attacking young people, who have been through events no person, let alone a child, should ever see, it really shows what these people are made of.

Next time you ask yourself how a lying, cheating, ugly natured man like Donald Trump ever got anyone to vote for him, remember this thread. He is cut from the same cloth as a lot of his supporters.
Is hogg a child or or not....you hogg supporters need to get on the same page, some say he is a child, some say he is not....which is it?

Old 03-29-2018, 06:48 PM

12,772 posts, read 7,977,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Is hogg a child or or not....you hogg supporters need to get on the same page, some say he is a child, some say he is not....which is it?

If hes a child, he has no business leading a debate to remove a constitutional right, if hes an adult, he is subject to every single attack against him. There is no middle ground.

Old 03-29-2018, 06:58 PM

37,174 posts, read 19,200,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Lets, however, did you read the post I responded to, lets reminisce, shall we?

Looks like 10, then provides a link that has how many?
Those are the ten most frequently reoccurring out of maybe fifty total. Some of those are one shots to see if they will get a response. Advertisers try ads in different markets to see who's interested. We have no way of knowing how many of those will be back again, but we do have a current count of the biggest players this week.

This is the list of Laura Ingraham's top sponsors. They numbered sixteen as of today.

Hulu, Johnson and Johnson, Nestle, TripAdvisor, Wayfair, Expedia, Joseph A. Bank, and Nutrish dropped her today. We have a list now. We'll revisit this next Thursday and see how many are left.

@Bayer
@LibertyMutual
@Nutrisystem
@ChoiceHotels
@JennyCraig
@Arbys
@carsdotcom
@carvana
@DIRECTV
@Duracell
@esurance
@Honda
@ibm
@kayak
@LQ
@LincolnMotorCo

Old 03-29-2018, 06:59 PM

9,694 posts, read 7,392,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
That is usually what happens when a person not mature enough to vote and not mature enough to have a firearm, just getting a driver license, is going to tell the adults how to act, because his feelings got hurt.

Mr. Hoddwash, welcome to the real world, where life is going to be hell for you.
and last week they was eating tide pods

Old 03-29-2018, 07:00 PM

9,694 posts, read 7,392,751 times
because hulu drop her, I drop hulu

Old 03-29-2018, 07:00 PM
Status: "Moldy Tater Gangrene, even before Moscow Marge." (set 1 day ago)

5,790 posts, read 3,599,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
If anyone told me a year ago that conservatives would start making personal attacks on high-school aged shooting survivors I would - well, I would have believed them. Opposing voices must be silenced.
I really don't think he was whining, but your comment is silly.

If he's too young to be criticized then he's too young to speak. You can't have it both ways.

Big difference between mere criticism and verbal abuse and caricature drawing.

Legitimate criticism would communicate a response (in both substance and style) "I think Hogg's mistaken about stricter gun laws making school safer because of A, B, C, D, etc." (and Gonzalez too, for that matter)

Personal attacks are things like "Hogg is a beta! Hogg's too young! Hogg is so upset he didn't get into his colleges" - as though any of those is a solid reason to reject calls for gun control.

Have we as a society become so accepting of verbal brawlings that we can't tell the difference between the two?

Old 03-29-2018, 07:01 PM

25,445 posts, read 9,805,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
He will be ignored by the very media that created him. He will be devastated at the loss of attention, and adulation by them.
Oh great soothsayer, tell us more.

Old 03-29-2018, 07:01 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,371,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownbagg View Post
and last week they was eating tide pods
A nice insult but hey, back in my day my friends also thought it would be funny to shoot a big ol bees nest with their slingshots.

And it was funny.....until it suddenly wasn't.

Every generation has a few idiots.

Old 03-29-2018, 07:02 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,371,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Oh great soothsayer, tell us more.
Maybe he means Trump, the WH is all upset about the networks cutting away from Trumps speech today.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies