U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 03-31-2018, 11:06 AM
 
Location: Phoenix, AZ
12,750 posts, read 8,799,115 times
Reputation: 6445

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
The adult in this entire encounter is Hogg.

Consider: Hogg said he would "never be so immature to engage in a personal attack, I want to go after her advertisers, because that is what she really cares about", and he is right.

Not only is he more mature than Ingraham, he is also smarter than she is. He may be younger, but he is the adult, and, intellectually and emotionally, she is just a child.

Hopefully her timeout gives her time to reflect.
I never recall Laura holding a profanity laced interview with anyone in the entirety of he career. NEVER. Cant really same the same for Hogg.

 
Old 03-31-2018, 11:08 AM
 
Location: Up North
3,854 posts, read 1,015,713 times
Reputation: 2274
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
The adult in this entire encounter is Hogg.

Consider: Hogg said he would "never be so immature to engage in a personal attack, I want to go after her advertisers, because that is what she really cares about", and he is right.

Not only is he more mature than Ingraham, he is also smarter than she is. He may be younger, but he is the adult, and, intellectually and emotionally, she is just a child.

Hopefully her timeout gives her time to reflect.
He is VILE. Simply put. Disgusting. And the fact the powers-that-be are making him a freaking hero just shows how disgusting and vile this entire country has become - the youth of this nation are turning into a bunch of Saul Alinsky quacks.
 
Old 03-31-2018, 11:13 AM
 
Location: USA
17,728 posts, read 8,863,537 times
Reputation: 13249
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
He is VILE. Simply put. Disgusting. And the fact the powers-that-be are making him a freaking hero just shows how disgusting and vile this entire country has become - the youth of this nation are turning into a bunch of Saul Alinsky quacks.
They don't know anything different than what they've been taught in their public sector union, Democrat controlled schools. They are being indoctrinated by the Progressive agenda which thinks Capitalism is unfair, and evil, but Communism is Social, and economic "justice". They are focused on Identity Politics, White Privilege, and retribution against Whites for the ancient past. They are not focused so much on Math, Science, English, real History, etc. That is ancillary to the indoctrination.

God help the reasoned parents who have to deal with kids coming home from school.
 
Old 03-31-2018, 11:14 AM
 
Location: Central Illinois -
21,556 posts, read 14,358,004 times
Reputation: 14689
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
He is VILE. Simply put. Disgusting. And the fact the powers-that-be are making him a freaking hero just shows how disgusting and vile this entire country has become - the youth of this nation are turning into a bunch of Saul Alinsky quacks.
First off, only the alt-right fringe brings up the name "Saul Alinsky", so if you ever wish to be taken seriously by anyone who is not in the alt-right fringe, you might want to drop that reference.

Secondly, the country is becoming disgusting and vile, because we have a traitorous scumbag in the White House who has unprotected sex with porn stars and has sold out this country to Vladimir Putin, so you might want to brush up the real reasons this country is going to to hell. It starts with your boy Trump.
 
Old 03-31-2018, 11:16 AM
 
Location: Middle of the ocean
31,630 posts, read 19,962,004 times
Reputation: 45705
I have to wonder at times if the Right is hell bent on self destruction.
__________________
____________________________________________
My posts as a Mod will always be in red.
Be sure to review Terms of Service: TOS
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs
 
Old 03-31-2018, 11:17 AM
 
Location: NYC
1,833 posts, read 1,702,844 times
Reputation: 1275
Another thread about how right wing snowflakes are triggered by some HS student, hilarious! LOL
 
Old 03-31-2018, 11:17 AM
 
Location: Up North
3,854 posts, read 1,015,713 times
Reputation: 2274
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
They don't know anything different than what they've been taught in their public sector union, Democrat controlled schools. They are being indoctrinated by the Progressive agenda which thinks Capitalism is unfair, and evil, but Communism is Social, and economic "justice". They are focused on Identity Politics, White Privilege, and retribution against Whites for the ancient past. They are not focused so much on Math, Science, English, real History, etc. That is ancillary to the indoctrination.

God help the reasoned parents who have to deal with kids coming home from school.
I agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
First off, only the alt-right fringe brings up the name "Saul Alinsky", so if you ever wish to be taken seriously by anyone who is not in the alt-right fringe, you might want to drop that reference. .
No. Look at 'Rules For Radicals' and everything sick leftist agenda we see today is pretty much based off of the poison that was in his heart.


If you deny that, I am sorry to say to you but you are the one misleading people here.
 
Old 03-31-2018, 11:25 AM
 
10,331 posts, read 9,376,947 times
Reputation: 15920
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
I never recall Laura holding a profanity laced interview with anyone in the entirety of he career. NEVER. Cant really same the same for Hogg.
I've heard that people who choose to cuss often when debating any issue, or just making a statement, do so in an attempt to intimidate. Also, some believe it adds more validity to what they're ranting about.
 
Old 03-31-2018, 11:26 AM
 
4,416 posts, read 1,888,839 times
Reputation: 3006
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Maybe he should retire from the public arena to get therapy to overcome his PTSD. Because when the media and the Left get bored with these kids, it won't end well for them. Sad.
What do you mean when you say it won't end well for these kids? Are you planning on shooting them? I honestly wouldn't be surprised.

I think the real issue is that your kind of thinking is going extinct and yer shakin in yer boots.
 
Old 03-31-2018, 11:27 AM
Status: "What's 100 minus 48 plus 5?" (set 1 day ago)
 
Location: Posting from my space yacht.
8,032 posts, read 3,150,925 times
Reputation: 14510
It seems to me any moral high ground some people think Hogg deserves in this situation was forfeited the minute he decided not to accept Ingraham's ill advised apology.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top