U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 04-04-2018, 12:53 PM
 
Location: West Michigan
12,358 posts, read 7,731,022 times
Reputation: 7213

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Hogg isn't a "shooting survivor." He wasn't even there at the time. "...I grabbed my camera and got on my bike and rode as fast as I could to the school ..." ~ David Hogg

cut for reliance....
How many times are you going to keep posting this deliberate misrepresentation of the facts? It's already been debunk many times over and yet you keep ignoring the real facts. He even recorded the time he was in the closet hiding with the other students on his cell phone. Most of the sources who originally got the timeline wrong for when he went home to get his camera and came back have printed corrections...all but the conspiracy sites where facts that don't fit their agenda don't count.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/da...us-rumor-hoax/

David Hogg not at school during shooting? Bloggers spread misinformation | PolitiFact Florida

Last edited by Wayland Woman; 04-04-2018 at 01:01 PM..

 
Old 04-04-2018, 01:20 PM
 
Location: NE Ohio
30,194 posts, read 16,586,994 times
Reputation: 8847
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
How many times are you going to keep posting this deliberate misrepresentation of the facts? It's already been debunk many times over and yet you keep ignoring the real facts. He even recorded the time he was in the closet hiding with the other students on his cell phone. Most of the sources who originally got the timeline wrong for when he went home to get his camera and came back have printed corrections...all but the conspiracy sites where facts that don't fit their agenda don't count.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/da...us-rumor-hoax/

David Hogg not at school during shooting? Bloggers spread misinformation | PolitiFact Florida
Quote:
It's already been debunk many times over
By whom? Snopes? LOL Snopes is probably the least credible source of "truth" there is! Why do people keep using Snopes as though they are the final word in what's fact or fiction? There are no credible "fact check" sites, and "Politifact" isn't credible either. Just because they call themselves that doesn't mean they are.

I heard Hogg say it with my own ears, on video.
https://youtu.be/37zoQLgqEy0?t=22

He wasn't "hiding in a closet." He wasn't there. He lied. How was he able to get out? Quit lying!

Last edited by nononsenseguy; 04-04-2018 at 02:02 PM..
 
Old 04-04-2018, 01:26 PM
 
Location: Columbia, SC
18,066 posts, read 10,100,432 times
Reputation: 6980
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
By whom? Snopes? LOL Snopes is probably the least credible source of "truth" there is! Why do people keep using Snopes as though they are the final word in what's fact of fiction? There are no credible "fact check" sites, and "Politifact" isn't credible either. Just because they call themselves that doesn't mean they are.

I heard Hogg say it with my own ears, on video.

He wasn't "hiding in a closet." He wasn't there. He lied. How was he able to get out? Quit lying!
Who do you use to do your fact checking, out of curiosity, if you don't believe Snopes? Do you just take everything you read at face value?
 
Old 04-04-2018, 01:36 PM
Status: "Trumpism is a mental disorder" (set 26 days ago)
 
9,420 posts, read 17,423,026 times
Reputation: 10421
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
By whom? Snopes? LOL Snopes is probably the least credible source of "truth" there is! Why do people keep using Snopes as though they are the final word in what's fact of fiction? There are no credible "fact check" sites, and "Politifact" isn't credible either. Just because they call themselves that doesn't mean they are.

I heard Hogg say it with my own ears, on video.

He wasn't "hiding in a closet." He wasn't there. He lied. How was he able to get out? Quit lying!
Even Alex Jones now admits Hogg was at the school during the shooting. Guess you didn't get the memo. https://www.infowars.com/david-hogg-...land-shooting/

Last edited by kdog; 04-04-2018 at 01:44 PM..
 
Old 04-04-2018, 01:58 PM
 
Location: NE Ohio
30,194 posts, read 16,586,994 times
Reputation: 8847
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Who do you use to do your fact checking, out of curiosity, if you don't believe Snopes? Do you just take everything you read at face value?
I don't use "fact checking." They have all been proven to be frauds. Hogg admitted on camera that he wasn't at school. "On the day of the shooting, I got my camera and got on my bike and rode as fast as I could, three miles from my house to the school to get as much video and get as many interviews as I could, because I knew it ...that this could not be another mass shooting."

Now, if he had been there: 1) How was he able to get out? Especially if, as he claimed, he was hiding in a closet. 2)He already would have known it was a "mass shooting."

And how, if he lived 3 miles away, was he able to go home and get his camera and ride 3 miles back? Three miles is no short distance on a bike, and by the time he would have gotten back, It would have been all over.

He wanted to get as much video and interviews as he could? Huh? Was that all he was concerned with?

His story makes no sense, and the closet story is pure fiction. Has anyone corroborated it?
 
Old 04-04-2018, 02:05 PM
 
Location: Columbia, SC
18,066 posts, read 10,100,432 times
Reputation: 6980
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
So, it's cool then as long as you agree with it....how leftist of you....
Never claimed any different. I'm thoroughly liberal and proud of it. You can thank Richard Nixon for setting me on the road to truth.
 
Old 04-04-2018, 02:07 PM
 
Location: NE Ohio
30,194 posts, read 16,586,994 times
Reputation: 8847
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
Even Alex Jones now admits Hogg was at the school during the shooting. Guess you didn't get the memo. https://www.infowars.com/david-hogg-...land-shooting/
I don't listen to Alex Jones. I don't care what he says. I heard what David Hogg said he did on that day. He "got on my bike and rode as fast as I could, three miles from my house to the school..."

That's what he said.
 
Old 04-04-2018, 02:08 PM
Status: "Trumpism is a mental disorder" (set 26 days ago)
 
9,420 posts, read 17,423,026 times
Reputation: 10421
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
"On the day of the shooting, I got my camera and got on my bike and rode as fast as I could"
It's too bad you don't read any news sources, because everyone now knows that the entire quote actually began with, "At 6PM on the day of the shooting..."
 
Old 04-04-2018, 02:56 PM
 
Location: Midwest
31,108 posts, read 19,537,193 times
Reputation: 7766
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Hogg isn't a "shooting survivor." He wasn't even there at the time. "...I grabbed my camera and got on my bike and rode as fast as I could to the school ..." ~ David Hogg

When a "high school aged" kid demands my rights be taken away and inserts himself into an adult debate which he knows nothing about, and pretends to be a "journalist," he is open for criticism. No one has made any personal attacks. Examining who this kid is, and commenting on his status, isn't a "personal attack," and even Laura Ingraham didn't "attack" Hogg ...she merely stated what was already news, and said something to the effect that there was a lot of competition, and even with a 4.1 average, it's not surprising that he was rejected by four schools.

But Hogg is a self aggrandizing dumbass, and I won't apologize for that. He's in this for himself. When have you heard him mention even ONE of those who were killed? He's after his 15 minutes of fame, nothing more.

You are wrong, Hogg was there at the time. He returned to document the event for those that refuse to admit it was real such as Sandy Hook.
 
Old 04-04-2018, 03:29 PM
 
Location: 23.7 million to 162 million miles North of Venus
5,517 posts, read 5,112,418 times
Reputation: 4323
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Watch for the "flash in the pan" to appear on top of the national news again on the 7th and the 20th, and on into the future. The Parkland Surviors are just getting started good and figuring the direction they want to go next.
Sure he will kick up the dust occasionally, He'll make a headline or two but it will be brief and short lived, his time in the spotlight is over.

I see you and the other lefties don't care at all about what Joan Walsh had said. If you don't care what she said then you don't care what Ingraham had said. And, you don't care about Hogg. You're just using those two for your own agenda. The left loves using people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:07 AM.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top