Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-10-2018, 08:22 PM

20,758 posts, read 8,559,342 times

Advertisements

Conservatives actually like to follow the Constitution so have no problem with free speech, even if they disagree. When Bill Maher was criticized by snowflakes last year Sean Hannity came to his defense for that reason. Seems like Maher is returning the favor.

I wasn't sure who Laura Ingraham was either until I starting watching simply because her show followed Sean Hannity. She annoys me sometimes but she has an impressive background -- blue collar family, picked blueberries, waited tables, Dartmouth grad, clerked for Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, was criminal defense attorney, has written bestsellers TV, has radio and TV show). She dated -- wait for it -- broadcaster Keith Olbermann, former NJ Dem Senator Robert Torricelli and political commentator, filmmaker and author Dinesh D'Souza.

Camera Hogg thought he scared her off but -- duh, it was spring break and she has four kids so took a vacation. Now she's back.

Old 04-10-2018, 08:31 PM

37,164 posts, read 19,174,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Conservatives actually like to follow the Constitution so have no problem with free speech, even if they disagree. When Bill Maher was criticized by snowflakes last year Sean Hannity came to his defense for that reason. Seems like Maher is returning the favor.

I wasn't sure who Laura Ingraham was either until I starting watching simply because her show followed Sean Hannity. She annoys me sometimes but she has an impressive background -- blue collar family, picked blueberries, waited tables, Dartmouth grad, clerked for Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, was criminal defense attorney, has written bestsellers TV, has radio and TV show). She dated -- wait for it -- broadcaster Keith Olbermann, former NJ Dem Senator Robert Torricelli and political commentator, filmmaker and author Dinesh D'Souza.

Camera Hogg thought he scared her off but -- duh, it was spring break and she has four kids so took a vacation. Now she's back.
She ran two more advertisers off this afternoon with her nod to Stalinism. SlimFast and Allstate had a race to the exit when she cranked up.

Old 04-10-2018, 09:50 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,832,630 times
I bet she will be in the Cabinet soon

Old 04-10-2018, 10:24 PM

46,943 posts, read 25,964,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
She ran two more advertisers off this afternoon with her nod to Stalinism.
Stalinist czars, even - remarkably stupid even for a Fox commentator.

Old 04-10-2018, 10:27 PM

46,943 posts, read 25,964,420 times
Quote:
Conservatives actually like to follow the Constitution so have no problem with free speech, even if they disagree.
This has nothing to do with free speech - you know that, right?

Old 04-11-2018, 04:49 AM

37,164 posts, read 19,174,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
As has been repeatedly pointed out here, ad nauseum.

Old 04-11-2018, 05:07 AM

46,259 posts, read 27,074,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
I don’t really care why he annoys right wingers.

He has an opinion and he’s allowed to have it, as are all citizens.

For being stupid and used as a puppet...I completely agree with you.

Old 04-11-2018, 05:49 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,825,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
Hogg and all his enablers are the biggest snowflakes of them all...even a left-winger like Bill Maher can see this.

So, if Bill Maher is so smart, how come you don't believe him on everything else he says ?

Old 04-11-2018, 06:32 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,082,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
If you believe that you aren't as smart as you're leading on...

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
So, if Bill Maher is so smart, how come you don't believe him on everything else he says ?
I'm using him as an example. Occasionally Maher is right on something (Islam, for example). When someone so far extreme left-wing can see the majority of SJWs are a bunch of gutless fascists, well...

Old 04-11-2018, 07:47 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,800,800 times
Quote:

Unfortunately, free speech allows for idiotic speech. Whatever did Hogg's college acceptance stats have to do with Hogg being witness to a horrific massacre by an AR-15 in his high school? Ingraham is dumber than the first amendment allows.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies