U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-30-2018, 09:29 AM

15,292 posts, read 4,033,310 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybug07 View Post
We will have to agree to disagree on him bullying. There is not a single kid out there that has not bullied another. He's even going after adults.
You should have added "in your world". This kid (me) never bullied anyone.

We often create our own existence....within our minds, and then project it onto the world at large. Witness the post here where someone wants to kill a teenager who is speaking out.

Teens aren't the problem. Adults are...or so-called adults.

Old 03-30-2018, 09:36 AM

22,894 posts, read 16,278,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Does that "discussion" include advocating for the execution of LGBTs? Emma Gonzales glorified a country that actively executed LGBTs by wearing the Cuban Flag on her "military" jacket in the public spotlight at the "march."

NO ONE should be executed just because of who they are. It's absolutely sick beyond belief to endorse a belief otherwise.
This is adorable.

Pretending to care about LGBTQ rights after voting for Trump.

Y'all will seize on any little thing to try to discredit these kids, won't you?

Emma Gonzalez is of Cuban descent. I know that's a minor detail in the face of such an egregious act on her part, but it is what it is.
I've yet to see any Cuban, from Marco Rubio to Gloria Estevez, deny their Cuban heritage or try to hide it.
Are you saying that Ms Gonzalez should not acknowledge that she is a Cuban-American?

Meanwhile, we have many of the same people who are appalled by her wearing a Cuban flag defending those who chose to wear or display a Confederate flag because displaying the flag of those who fought for their right to enslave and sell people is somehow a good thing.

Cognitive dissonance at its finest.

Old 03-30-2018, 09:48 AM

4,925 posts, read 1,837,241 times
The right is really full of a bunch of snowflakes. The words of children scare them to death.

Old 03-30-2018, 09:49 AM

17,628 posts, read 11,181,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Spotted a story on Yahoo about Camera Hogg calling for a boycott of Laura Ingraham's advertisers because she called him names.

If I were you, PP, I would not go near anyone having their "widdle feeeelings hurt" because no human being on this planet has thinner skin than the President you look up to. If someone looks at him cross eyed, he gets his little hands on his tweeter and has to respond with some ugly comment.

These HS kids are far more intelligent, mature, and in control of themselves than Donald Trump on his best day.

Old 03-30-2018, 09:50 AM

34,603 posts, read 28,981,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Nope. Emma CHOSE to wear the Cuban Flag in public, while being spotlighted in a very public address.She CHOSE to publicly support a regime that executed LGBTs by wearing the Cuban Flag in the public spotlight. Judge that for what it's worth.
You are acting like that is all that ever happened in Cuba.

Old 03-30-2018, 09:52 AM

34,603 posts, read 28,981,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
That gives him a pass to make up lies, without inquiry? Is this Marxist America, or what?
Pretty soon, blasphemy laws will be enacted.

Hogg wants us silenced, because he cannot compete with the truth we speak.
I have seen no indication that he doesn't want people to be able to state their opinions and PLENTY of evidence that people do not want him stating his.

Old 03-30-2018, 10:00 AM

8,955 posts, read 5,089,418 times
just watch the guy on cnn, that a mean little kid, I wonder how much he getting paid by the liberal media and other liberal outlets. he just earn his four year college tuition in the last couple weeks.

he got some gonads tho

Old 03-30-2018, 10:09 AM

11,127 posts, read 2,753,780 times
I just read Camera Hogg wasn't even at school the day of the shooting. By the way, is he 18 yet?

Disney made Joyless Behar apologize, though it took her a while, and Christians graciously accepted it. There is no point in apologizing to someone if they don't accept it. Why bother?

Old 03-30-2018, 10:18 AM

2,709 posts, read 4,499,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisan23 View Post
Quite a lofty claim there. It begs the question of whether you understand the definition of bully and how you concluded every child has bullied another?

He wasnít brought into the spotlight because of his social media, he is where he is because his school was gunned down by someone who should have been stopped long before it happened. Your complaints about his social media are baseless, thatís not the reason he has garnered attention. Itís his experience and his willingness to step out and be a vocal presence about it that has created a platform for him.
I'm fully aware of bullying. lol! We deal with it in our house. My son just reported an actual death threat he was sent. My daughter was bullied on our front porch. I've had to step in and go talk to parents about issues concerning bullying between our kids.

He put himself into the spotlight. No matter how you sugar coat it.
I have no sympathy for this kid and my statements about social media are actually quite spot on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
You should have added "in your world". This kid (me) never bullied anyone.

We often create our own existence....within our minds, and then project it onto the world at large. Witness the post here where someone wants to kill a teenager who is speaking out.

Teens aren't the problem. Adults are...or so-called adults.
So disrespectful teens are not the problem.

For your viewing pleasure...this is todays kids strait from Hogg's twitter page.

Old 03-30-2018, 10:18 AM

11,127 posts, read 2,753,780 times
And here is Hogg twenty years from now talking about his time as Left wing darling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lLYHBdMFCE
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or