U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2018, 06:39 AM

4,330 posts, read 2,250,715 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troyfan View Post
Why isn't CNN ****-shaming these women the way they did with the ones Bill Clinton molested?
Why does no one one the right seem to care about Trumps infidelities when they were so concerned about the example and damage to the country of Bill Clinton's infidelities.

In fact in his inaugural speech Bush claimed he had brought honor back to the Whitehouse.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2018, 06:57 AM

17,160 posts, read 19,464,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
You answered your own question here and no one is more famous then a president.
Donald Trump was a household name in America long before he ran for President.

Old 03-30-2018, 07:16 AM

2,978 posts, read 1,209,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacanegro View Post
Why does no one one the right seem to care about Trumps infidelities when they were so concerned about the example and damage to the country of Bill Clinton's infidelities.
Quote:
In fact in his inaugural speech Bush claimed he had brought honor back to the Whitehouse.
Can you provide evidence of this?

Old 03-30-2018, 07:21 AM

6,535 posts, read 2,762,677 times
Your analysis is all wrong. The question is what was so Trump so afraid of that he had to have all these women sign Non-Disclosure Agreements. Some were indeed signed when he was a private citizen. Your thread makes no sense.

Old 03-30-2018, 07:26 AM

45,682 posts, read 33,937,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Only after Trump run for the Presidency is when the left came up with the women to bash and trash Trump.

Many famous people get sued by wannabes and for true reasons.

Cases often get settled.

Trump was/is wealthy, always surrounded by beautiful women and never were the accusers coming forward during his 68-69 years on this planet until he run and especially when he became a serious contender.

The left is showing again their true colors and that’s why most people don’t care about this.

We judge President Trump on his policies!

MAGA!

I’m truly sorry what he and his family have to go through and I’m embarrassed for what the media is doing.
In 1997, Juanita Broaddrick claimed Clinton raped her in 1978. She was interviewed by Dateline NBC.

Why did she maintain silence for nearly 20 years.

Broaddrick came forward with an affidavit to support the Paula Jone’s claim that Clinton sexually harassed her.

Broaddrick re-emerged during Hillary’s campaign.

Would be interesting to gather all the women who have claimed Clinton and Trump harassed, molested or raped them as well as those who consented.

There’s an old Trump interview- think it might have been Chris Matthews in the 90’s where Trump said he could never consider politics given his history with women. He made analogies between his own troubles and Clinton.

Old 03-30-2018, 07:32 AM
Status: "Elect a clown? Expect a circus!" (set 13 days ago)

58,093 posts, read 40,876,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Only after Trump run for the Presidency is when the left came up with the women to bash and trash Trump.

Many famous people get sued by wannabes and for true reasons.

Cases often get settled.

Trump was/is wealthy, always surrounded by beautiful women and never were the accusers coming forward during his 68-69 years on this planet until he run and especially when he became a serious contender.

The left is showing again their true colors and that’s why most people don’t care about this.

We judge President Trump on his policies!

MAGA!

I’m truly sorry what he and his family have to go through and I’m embarrassed for what the media is doing.

That is one of the most nonsensical statements I'v ever read in these forums, there have been allegations of sexual misconduct against Trump since long before his run for office.

The 22 women who have accused Trump of sexual misconduct - Business Insider

Old 03-30-2018, 07:42 AM

22,925 posts, read 12,220,969 times
And yes -- the #METOO movement had lots to do with it.

I still stand that up until Trump decided he wanted the political limelight he bragged about his sexual assaults/harassments as if they were feathers in his cap.

That's why you didn't hear the fuss -- he owned it......

Old 03-30-2018, 07:45 AM

10,821 posts, read 10,149,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Don't forget -- until Trump became the Republican candidate Trump was proud of his behavior. He saw himself as some kind of playboy and bragged about his conquests.

There was a law suit in 1997.

And --- Stormy Daniels was approached by Cohen -- she didn't approach Cohen. Just remember that. Cohen initiated the offer to keep her quiet. Iff there was nothing there why would he do that.

I think it matters. Clinton, Trump are creeps and I don't think men with that kind of moral integrity should be President.

Higher standards for that position for me.

Can't help but think Trump fans are being tolerant only because it is Trump. I'm sue they would not be so tolerant if he was a Democrat.
I was very tolerant when it was Clinton. I think the opposite of you in this regard because I dont think the affairs mean a hill of beans when it comes to running the country. In fact, I think the job attracts the type of personality that would be more likely to have affairs. I think Kennedy was a great president. Clinton is up there too. I thought the whole Ken Starr investigation was a witch hunt. I have despised the religious right ever since then.

Somehow, I remember democrats being with me on this issue back then. I wonder why they arenít now.

Old 03-30-2018, 07:50 AM

22,925 posts, read 12,220,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
I was very tolerant when it was Clinton. I think the opposite of you in this regard because I dont think the affairs mean a hill of beans when it comes to running the country. In fact, I think the job attracts the type of personality that would be more likely to have affairs. I think Kennedy was a great president. Clinton is up there too. I thought the whole Ken Starr investigation was a witch hunt. I have despised the religious right ever since then.

Somehow, I remember democrats being with me on this issue back then. I wonder why they arenít now.
Oh I agree the Ken Starr investigation was a witch hunt and remember clearly the moral outrage by the right.

I personally thought Clinton's actions showed his lack of discipline, integrity and morality and I would never have voted for him after his actions in the Oval Office.

I also think that this Stormy Daniels thing is way too much. Why did she have to tell the whole magazine cover and spanking story...that was irrelevant and not necessary.

I have to believe that there are decent men who don't need to have multiple affairs, one night stands in order to be good Presidents.

Old 03-30-2018, 07:51 AM

17,630 posts, read 11,114,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
Donald Trump was a household name in America long before he ran for President.
Not on the same level as now. He was basically a hustling real estate salesman and host of a goofy reality show. Equate that to being the President of the most powerful country on the planet. Apples/oranges.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies