U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-03-2018, 09:50 PM

2,870 posts, read 1,657,885 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
That's a false analogy and you know it. No one is talking about murdering already born children!
Nope. If you consider an unborn child a unique human being worthy of protection, then it's not false at all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2018, 03:08 AM

18,710 posts, read 6,752,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supachai View Post
Nope. If you consider an unborn child a unique human being worthy of protection, then it's not false at all.
I don't consider an unborn child human until the third trimester, when it has a high percentage of being able to survive an early birth. Prior to that, still just a fetus that generally can't survive outside the womb

Old 04-04-2018, 03:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevroqs View Post
At least you don't see them blocking highways, breaking windows, smashing cars, lighting stuff on fire, assaulting people who have a different opinion, vandalizing buildings, etc...
Um, I remember one of the guys on your side of the aisle shooting and killing abortion doctor George Tiller

Old 04-04-2018, 08:05 AM

11,859 posts, read 5,034,569 times
Quote:
Don't prevent women's choice; plain and simple
IMO, a woman can choose many many things. What she shouldn't be able to choose is whether or not to take another persons life, even if that person is her child, plain and simple.

Old 04-04-2018, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
IMO, a woman can choose many many things. What she shouldn't be able to choose is whether or not to take another persons life, even if that person is her child, plain and simple.
If the child is third trimester or already born, you are correct; but if first or second trimester, then you are wrong!

Old 04-04-2018, 08:08 AM

Quote:
If the child is third trimester or already born, you are correct; but if first or second trimester, then you are wrong!
That's your opinion not mine. The child is a person no matter what trimester it's in. It's still a human being. A DNA test on a fetus will prove that. It has all the same genetics you and I do.

Old 04-04-2018, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
That's your opinion not mine. The child is a person no matter what trimester it's in. It's still a human being. A DNA test on a fetus will prove that. It has all the same genetics you and I do.
If you feel that way, then you pay to raise that child. Oh what's that, you don't want to? Then it's not your say!!!!

Old 04-04-2018, 08:19 AM

36,356 posts, read 16,235,046 times
Quote:
If you feel that way, then you pay to raise that child. Oh what's that, you don't want to? Then it's not your say!!!!

Of course it's his say! In case you don't know it we have freedom of speech and opinion in this country. Just because he like myself doesn't believe in abortion doesn't mean we should have to pay for the irresponsibility of others getting pregnant in the first place. I suggest you grow up.

Old 04-04-2018, 08:22 AM

Quote:
It's neither your say when you pay taxes for schools when you don't have children or housing for illegals because they have an anchor baby. You pay every day for things you don't want or use. You should be used to it by now.

Old 04-04-2018, 08:45 AM

4,009 posts, read 5,487,273 times
Riddle me this:

I've noticed in this forum that a number of those that are Pro-life, also seem to be against Section 8, Food Stamps, Single Mothers, Welfare Programs, Socialized or Affordable mandated Healthcare, and even Public Schools...

The #1 reason women give for having an abortion is that they can't afford a child. Suffice to say, many would be placed in a position wherein they would require all of the above social services if they were forced to carry a child to term and raise a child.

If you're Pro Life, you should also be in favor of our society helping to support that child and mother after the child is born.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies