Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-08-2018, 02:15 PM

1,081 posts, read 548,816 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
No land was stolen as it wasn't owned back then. There were no immigration laws either.
No flag no country...
https://youtu.be/UTduy7Qkvk8
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2018, 03:17 PM

1,704 posts, read 749,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
It looks like we are going to rewrite and erase all of our history to appease all of these snowflake liberals that are offended by everything in this country. I am glad I got to live in this country before all of this BS the liberals have caused. At least i know what a great country it was.
This country has deep roots in racism. Whites were particularly racist concerning the indigenous Americans.

All the BS lies with the barabaric tactics used in the calculated genocidal elimination of the indigenous American.

At this point, we should dissolve all reservations, provide all Americans with either an Associate's Degree or a Bachelor's Degree, and relocate each individual indigenous American to an urban area where they would most feel comfortable.

The Era of reservations should be ended immediately!

Allow the statues to remain standing where they are and let the indigenous American people write their inscriptive narrative about their individual existence for the public to view for many future generations to come....

Old 04-08-2018, 03:23 PM

14,682 posts, read 14,645,402 times
Mount Rushmore should be destroyed.

Old 04-08-2018, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post
Oh, yes, the noble peace-loving Indians.

When the French arrived at Detroit to engage in fur trading, the constant conflicts between the various Native American groups who raided each other's territories for the purpose of gaining slaves caused so much interference for the French, the French had to step in on several occasions to settle the matter between the various Native American groups.

The largest massacre site on Earth is located in a 30 acre region between Fort Smith, Arkansas and Hot Springs, Arkansas. Archaeologists from Washington University (St Louis) and the University of Arkansas uncovered the remains of more than 100,000 dead, approximately 2,000 to 3,000 dead per acre.

It was the site of the last stand for the Hopewell People. Attacked by numerous tribes of Plains Indians, the Hopewell were eliminated from Earth in a genocidal frenzy.

If you want to see a classic example of the Welfare State, go to any Reservation.
So what's your proposed ingenious solution?

Polish 'em off, perhaps....

They were once a thriving and independent people.
We deprived them of both their land and livelihoods.

And now we find it convenient to castigate and denigrate them for their current condition.

That's like repeatedly smearing cow dung upon someone and moments later, complaining about their intolerable stench!

Old 04-08-2018, 11:56 PM

34,231 posts, read 18,575,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeliner View Post
So what's your proposed ingenious solution?

Polish 'em off, perhaps....
So you want to kill them all now?

Quote:
They were once a thriving and independent people.
We deprived them of both their land and livelihoods.
We???? We???? Maybe you, but I wasn't around then. You must be REALLY old. Anyway, they were a Stone Age culture that was replaced by advanced technology, and an advanced society. Happened all over the world throughout history, and they did it to their own all the time. Get over it.

[quote[
And now we find it convenient to castigate and denigrate them for their current condition.
[/quote]

Who is advocating that? Are we off our meds again, or just making things up as usual?

Old 04-09-2018, 12:45 AM

5,129 posts, read 2,596,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
let me channel the left.

NOTHING IS EVER ENOUGH. There must be a destruction of all that is history. period.
crude, but accurate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
Mount Rushmore should be destroyed.

Honestly dont think itll be long before the crazy liberals actually do go after Mt Rushmore.

Old 04-09-2018, 01:34 AM

10,681 posts, read 6,114,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
"Chicano"....kind of raises a red flag doesn't it?
Ya I kind of came out of left field with that comment. My mistake.
Anyway, name was chosen at random because that was my old XBox gamertag. I joined this forum because I was interested in cities and Architecture. Now I'm reading threads on politics.

Old 04-09-2018, 03:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
So you want to kill them all now?

We???? We???? Maybe you, but I wasn't around then. You must be REALLY old. Anyway, they were a Stone Age culture that was replaced by advanced technology, and an advanced society. Happened all over the world throughout history, and they did it to their own all the time. Get over it.

[quote[
Who is advocating that? Are we off our meds again, or just making things up as usual?[/quote]

Yes, WE!

Our forefathers are us, as much as my children are us. If I've wronged your family, I would expect my relatives to square things with either you or your family members, if what I've done has affected them, as well.

For example, if I've stolen your life savings and created a hardship upon you, but I then abruptly pass away, I remain indebted to you and my estate owes you the money I've stolen.

The slate isn't simply wiped clean, due to a passage of time. That's especially so, if I've caused your family to also suffer hardship.

So what is your thinking..."So I screwed you! Get over it already!"...Is that your thinking?

Old 04-09-2018, 04:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Have a beer and get over it. The man was the President of the United States and accomplished great things, your mealy mouthed guilt-history lesson withstanding.
This statement reflects a very serious absence of conscience. A required property of the civilized...

Old 04-09-2018, 07:19 AM

62,943 posts, read 29,134,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicano3000X View Post
Ya I kind of came out of left field with that comment. My mistake.
Anyway, name was chosen at random because that was my old XBox gamertag. I joined this forum because I was interested in cities and Architecture. Now I'm reading threads on politics.

Chicano is a word used to describe an American of Mexican roots.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies