Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-05-2018, 04:32 PM

10,513 posts, read 5,166,113 times

Advertisements

Corey Lewandowski, Trump's former campaign manager, lost his cool while testifying before Congress, telling the committee
"I'm not answering your '*******' questions"

Corey, why are you acting so... Guilty?

Lewandowski swears there was no collusion, no conspiracy... yet, Lewandowski approved a request by Carter Page to travel to Moscow.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/05/polit...ion/index.html

Last edited by Ibginnie; 04-05-2018 at 07:29 PM.. Reason: profanity
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-05-2018, 04:38 PM

9,509 posts, read 4,342,349 times
Wow. I certainly wouldn't want to live in a world where one is presumed guilty simply for refusing to answer questions, but if you're OK with it, I'm sure Russia would be happy to have you.

Old 04-05-2018, 04:42 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,652,035 times
Good for Lewandowski . The idiots in congress can't get the hang of the English language.

"I had to repeat on multiple occasions that there was no collusion, cooperation or coordination because the Democrats couldn't understand my plain English way of speaking," Lewandowski told CNN.

After this story published, Lewandowski told CNN that Democrats on the committee were the first to use foul language during his testimony, saying, "I felt the need to respond in kind." He said he did not shout at the members.

Old 04-05-2018, 04:44 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,373,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
Corey Lewandowski, Trump's former campaign manager, lost his cool while testifying before Congress, telling the committee
"I'm not answering your '*******' questions"

Lewandowski swears there was no collusion, no conspiracy... yet, Lewandowski approved a request by Carter Page to travel to Moscow.

Who suspects that JUST maybe Mueller subpoena's HIS A$$?? Does he even have a lawyer at this point??

I do have say, that just about ALL of DJT's Campaign team are rather uncouth and sure do/did ACT guilty of SOMETHING!!

IMO.. Those who have flipped way and suggest DJT didn't know what was going on within his close knit "Foggies" who colluded with Russian operatives need to drink a double dose of Kool-Aide .. Roger Stone, Bannon, Alex Jones/ Russian Hackers/Trolls + so many involved with DJT ( Flynn/Manafort/Page/Gates/ even stupid lawyer who got sentenced to 30 days+ $20,000 fine) . Money laundering thru Trump real-estate and funnelling Millions thru NRA .. Man.. Corruption we are seeing is NOTHING but shameful that GOP Congress say Nothing about! They will all be HELD accountable!! The sooner, the better DJT and his Subterranean Swampy Slugs have completely taken OVER the USA Federal Government. Tone of DJT actions and behaviours trickled down right into his Cabinet.. ... Pruitt is a "Poster Boy" for how comfy he was to waste over 3 million in first year in his tenure!! I do hear he coveted the position of AG.. LOL... Good luck with that ever getting past Senate!!

Last edited by Ibginnie; 04-05-2018 at 07:29 PM.. Reason: edited quoted post

Old 04-05-2018, 04:46 PM

8,059 posts, read 3,945,174 times
I hate it when people ad lib. The correct line is: "At long last, have you left no sense of decency?"

Old 04-05-2018, 05:03 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,869,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
"I'm not answering your '
*******' questions"

Lewandowski is a thug--that's why he acted that way at the hearing
And he knew if he answered the question correctly he would get his god Trump in trouble

The fact that they let him get away with doing that, speaking that way to a member of Congress, a WOMAN (and he does have issues with harassing women) without being held in contempt just proves the GOP members are totally in Trump's pocket---they (Nunes as chair) would not even defend one of their own members who was a Democrat--
That is really showing how low their standards have fallen in the Trump presidency...

Last edited by Ibginnie; 04-05-2018 at 07:30 PM.. Reason: edited quoted post

Old 04-05-2018, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultor View Post
I hate it when people ad lib. The correct line is: "At long last, have you left no sense of decency?"
And didn't he include his name?

Old 04-05-2018, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Good for Lewandowski . The idiots in congress can't get the hang of the English language.

"I had to repeat on multiple occasions that there was no collusion, cooperation or coordination because the Democrats couldn't understand my plain English way of speaking," Lewandowski told CNN.

After this story published, Lewandowski told CNN that Democrats on the committee were the first to use foul language during his testimony, saying, "I felt the need to respond in kind." He said he did not shout at the members.
No it just proves that Lewandowski can't take pressure
Just like he has problems with harassing/abusing women
Just like he threw that woman out of the campaign rally
When he gets angry, he doesn't get "smart" or keep his cool--
He just vents...sometimes physically...

No couth, no couth...

Old 04-05-2018, 05:10 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,841,834 times
i dont blame him, if i were called in front of congress, i too wouldnt answer their questions. congressmen ramble on because they like to hear themselves speak before they actually ask a question, and then half the time they try to answer the question they just asked, so they ramble on for another interminable period of time, and ask another question, and then continue on and on, until finally they stop talking and you finally get to speak, and then they interrupt you just as you start to answer the question and they ask another one.

Old 04-05-2018, 05:12 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,652,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndarn View Post
Who suspects that JUST maybe Mueller subpoena's HIS A$$?? Does he even have a lawyer at this point??

I do have say, that just about ALL of DJT's Campaign team are rather uncouth and sure do/did ACT guilty of SOMETHING!!

!
Yeah, they are guilty of having to put up with a lot of unnecessary BS that was fabricated.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies