Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Was 9/11 an INSIDE JOB?!
1: YES: It was an Inside Job 62 38.04%
2: No: Al-Qaeeda Did it 95 58.28%
3: Let me do a little research first before deciding. 6 3.68%
Voters: 163. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2008, 04:58 PM

24,511 posts, read 33,312,803 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by movin'on View Post
Thanks, but I am horribly unimaginative and not creative.
You are in this thread.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2008, 05:04 PM

994 posts, read 1,544,695 times
It was the biggest terrorist attack ever committed in America, but rather than spend time and money to examine the evidence at ground zero, they ship the scrap metal to China. Doesn't it make you wonder why? They refuse to show all the videos, don't explain why no jets intercepting the planes, and won't even try to explain the free fall cololapse of building 7. There are some who will wave the flag, chant 'USA!', plant yellow ribbons on their cars, and will Not even allow the thought of their government doing such a deed, eVen when such plans have been shown to have gotten all the way up to presidential approval in the past, ie, 'Northwoods'. These are the same folks who don't want to hear about the military suicides, and don't want to spend money to rehabilitate the troops.

Old 06-02-2008, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorgeet View Post
It was the biggest terrorist attack ever committed in America, but rather than spend time and money to examine the evidence at ground zero, they ship the scrap metal to China. Doesn't it make you wonder why? They refuse to show all the videos, don't explain why no jets intercepting the planes, and won't even try to explain the free fall cololapse of building 7. There are some who will wave the flag, chant 'USA!', plant yellow ribbons on their cars, and will Not even allow the thought of their government doing such a deed, eVen when such plans have been shown to have gotten all the way up to presidential approval in the past, ie, 'Northwoods'. These are the same folks who don't want to hear about the military suicides, and don't want to spend money to rehabilitate the troops.
You didn't see those videos and photos of the conveyor belts in which pieces of wreckage was being sifted through and analyzed?

The collapse of building 7 has been well and thoroughly explained.

I suggest you read the book "Debunking 9/11 Myths."

Old 06-02-2008, 08:34 PM

21,620 posts, read 31,207,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
But the conspiracy wackos claim that a missile crashed into the Pentagon, not an passenger airplane.
If that is so, where are the passengers on that airplane?
Not all "conspiracy wackos" believe these things. My beef is with the WTC and that shady airplane flying over the White House. Questions regarding both incidents have been asked but immediately dismissed with no explanation, and it's just accepted by the media and American people. Why???

Many things don't add up even at the Pentagon, but I'm not going to agree that a missile hit the building until I can see some facts to back this up. Even then, I think it's a bit doubtful when so many eye-witnesses saw a plane.

So I'm a "conspiracy wacko" because I'm questioning the unanswered when thousands of innocent people died in a matter of hours, just going to work, or taking a family vacation? It's our duty as Americans to question our government instead of blindly following like sheep. I can't believe how many in our great country are so gullible!

Old 06-03-2008, 12:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidyankee764 View Post
Not all "conspiracy wackos" believe these things. My beef is with the WTC and that shady airplane flying over the White House. Questions regarding both incidents have been asked but immediately dismissed with no explanation, and it's just accepted by the media and American people. Why???
Do you have more info on this "shady airplane?" With credible sources?

Quote:
Many things don't add up even at the Pentagon, but I'm not going to agree that a missile hit the building until I can see some facts to back this up. Even then, I think it's a bit doubtful when so many eye-witnesses saw a plane.
There is hope for you yet.

Quote:
So I'm a "conspiracy wacko" because I'm questioning the unanswered when thousands of innocent people died in a matter of hours, just going to work, or taking a family vacation? It's our duty as Americans to question our government instead of blindly following like sheep. I can't believe how many in our great country are so gullible!
Unfortunately, it is very possible for thousands of innocent people to die in a matter of hours in a terrorist attack, as we found out on 9/11.
The only gullible people are the ones who think the U.S. government would commit mass murder on thousands of U.S. citizens in their own country for who knows what reason.

Old 06-03-2008, 01:25 AM

413 posts, read 782,628 times
Quote:
Woodrow Wilson debunked the US government itself.

Woodrow Wilson: "I have unwittingly ruined my country"

Old 06-03-2008, 11:56 AM

Quote:
You didn't see those videos and photos of the conveyor belts in which pieces of wreckage was being sifted through and analyzed?

Oh really? Then why don't you explain to me how building 7 collapsed?

Old 06-03-2008, 12:08 PM

Quote:

Afterwards you can read this.

Debunking Popular Mechanics' 9/11 Lies

Old 06-03-2008, 12:23 PM

10,545 posts, read 13,585,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorgeet View Post
Afterwards you can read this.

Debunking Popular Mechanics' 9/11 Lies
So they conspiracy now includes Popular Mechanics? How are they keeping all of these people quiet?

Old 06-03-2008, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rggr View Post
so They Conspiracy Now Includes Popular Mechanics? How Are They Keeping All Of These People Quiet?
Fear.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies