Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Was 9/11 an INSIDE JOB?!
1: YES: It was an Inside Job 62 38.04%
2: No: Al-Qaeeda Did it 95 58.28%
3: Let me do a little research first before deciding. 6 3.68%
Voters: 163. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2008, 06:14 PM

1,868 posts, read 5,672,174 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drover View Post
Oh for crying out loud. It is astonishing what some people will believe while simultaneously refusing to believe any part of "the official line" no matter how obvious the corroboration.

This thread has made me almost embarrassed to be an American.
And its astonishing to me that some people believe everything they are spoon fed. Makes me embarrassed too!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2008, 07:51 PM

270 posts, read 569,565 times
just look at how the country has changed in the past eight years,whos taking away your freedoms ? the evil doers or the government (patriot act) but they hate us for our freedoms,seriously who writes this crap?? oh I get it take away our freedoms so they dont hate us anymore,brilliant why didnt I think of that.

Old 03-27-2008, 08:32 PM

69,368 posts, read 63,923,822 times
Whats even funnier then the though that people actually believe that the Government killed 3,000 of our own citizens on 911, is the fact that this thread has almost 100 responses..

Old 03-27-2008, 08:50 PM

270 posts, read 569,565 times
we will see how funny it is here in a little bit,does anyone have arguments against the facts presented besides,"they wouldnt do that" "you have to be crazy to believe in those conspiracies" ??

Old 03-27-2008, 08:55 PM

14,044 posts, read 27,143,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostbuyer View Post
we will see how funny it is here in a little bit,does anyone have arguments against the facts presented besides,"they wouldnt do that" "you have to be crazy to believe in those conspiracies" ??
Since you won't trust a Government source, and of course the mainstream media is just a puppet of the Government, what would you consider credible to validate that it wasn't an "inside" job?

Old 03-27-2008, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewToCA View Post
Since you won't trust a Government source, and of course the mainstream media is just a puppet of the Government, what would you consider credible to validate that it wasn't an "inside" job?
Until I see one shred of physical evidence, or one person who admits they took part, or one person who has been charged with taking part... Its all a conspiracy, and thats all it is..

Old 03-27-2008, 09:16 PM

478 posts, read 957,777 times
My top five reasons to view the "Official" version of 9/11 - with skepticism....or rather as.... complete BULL****.

(These are in no particular order, btw...)

1. Secret Service did NOTHING to remove Bush from that classroom the morning of 9/11. Is it they knew.... there was no "clear danger" to him? Or perhaps, they just did not want to frighten the children while they were taking in a very important rendition of "My Pet Goat"... Sorry folks, stuff like this just does not happen in REAL, unrehearsed, TIME.

2. No clear, concise footage of the plane hitting the Pentagon. Please, this is the most heavily surveilled piece of landscape on the planet. Interesting how all the hotel, gas stations, etc. within the proximity of the Pentagon - had there cameras confiscated. Totally absurd.

3. You are telling me some rag tag shmucks can really hi jack planes and then fly them like they did? Especially the one that I just mentioned - that hit the Pentagon? A full hour after the World Trade Center crashes - and there be NO... repeat NO interference... from the Worlds most POWERFUL AIRFORCE.... of that "plane" that hit the Pentagon? Yeah, right. Like Hanni Hanjour... or whatever the supposed pilot's name was - had the capability to just turn that big bird around in mid flight - and then set forth for the most heavily protected piece of property on the planet - all the while gently gliding it down... like Tom Cruise in Top Gun.... to hit his target.

Sure. Okay.

3. Insider Trading on the airlines involved in 9/11. Enough said. There was a ton. Someone knew what was going to happen. And it wasn't just luck....

4. Bush and Cheney refusing to testify under oath - in front of the 9/11 commission. Instead, they agreed to testify together - but not under oath. Yeah.... I believe them, regardless.

Hmm... sounds like a bit of "OJ Simpson" syndrome to me......

5. I could write about 50 of these... but I'll stop at five. But for my fifth - I will just say this - Pretty much everyone - to one degree or another - can agree that these bastards have lied about something... or.... almost everything.... (really) during the last 7 years.

So what makes you believe that all of a sudden they are magically... telling the truth... about the events of 9/11? You really..... REALLY... think they care... about the average American person? Especially in light of where things are at right now....???

If you do, you have to be as naive a Annette Funnicello and Frankie Avalon in a Mouseketeer outfit... to actually still be buying the whole deal.

The official story of 9/11 is the most absurd conspiracy theory I have ever heard.

Also, never forget ----- "Cui Bono." aka... "Who Benefits"? I think you know the answer to that.... if you can get over the whole..." They hate us for our freedoms"... Ah----hem. (cough).

Slip sliding away, America.

And.... don't forget to greet all the Mexicans who continue to stream across the border while we are in our "War against Terror!"

It's all such a joke. As is anyone... who still believes in this total fiasco.

Wake up. The truth might be hard to handle... but it is right in front of your face.

Last edited by Berkshires413; 03-27-2008 at 09:27 PM..

Old 03-27-2008, 09:22 PM

14,044 posts, read 27,143,074 times
Regarding Item #2, how do you explain Barbara Olson's phone call and disappearance?

Barbara Olson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Barbara Olson, 45, Great Falls, Va

Old 03-27-2008, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berkshires413 View Post
My top five reasons to view the "Official" version of 9/11 - with skepticism....or rather as.... complete BULL****.

(These are in no particular order, btw...)

1. Secret Service did NOTHING to remove Bush from that classroom the morning of 9/11. Is it they knew.... there was no "clear danger" to him? Or perhaps, they just did not want to frighten the children while they were taking in a very important rendition of "My Pet Goat"... Sorry folks, stuff like this just does not happen in REAL, unrehearsed, TIME.

2. No clear, concise footage of the plane hitting the Pentagon. Please, this is the most heavily surveilled piece of landscape on the planet. Interesting how all the hotel, gas stations, etc. within the proximity of the Pentagon - had there cameras confiscated. Totally absurd.

3. You are telling me some rag tag shmucks can really hi jack planes and then fly them like they did? Especially the one that I just mentioned - that hit the Pentagon? A full hour after the World Trade Center crashes - and there be NO... repeat NO interference... from the Worlds most POWERFUL AIRFORCE.... of that "plane" that hit the Pentagon? Yeah, right. Like Hanni Hanjour... or whatever the supposed pilot's name was - had the capability to just turn that big bird around in mid flight - and then set forth for the most heavily protected piece of property on the planet - all the while gently gliding it down... like Tom Cruise in Top Gun.... to hit his target.

Sure. Okay.

3. Insider Trading on the airlines involved in 9/11. Enough said. There was a ton. Someone knew what was going to happen. And it wasn't just luck....

4. Bush and Cheney refusing to testify under oath - in front of the 9/11 commission. Instead, they agreed to testify together - but not under oath. Yeah.... I believe them, regardless.

Hmm... sounds like a bit of "OJ Simpson" syndrome to me......

5. I could write about 50 of these... but I'll stop at five. But for my fifth - I will just say this - Pretty much everyone - to one degree or another - can agree that these bastards have lied about something... or.... almost everything.... (really)

So what makes you believe that all of a sudden they are magically... telling the truth... about the events of 9/11?

You have to be as naive a Annette Funnicello and Frankie Avalon in a Mouseketeer outfit... to actually still be buying the whole deal.

The official story of 9/11 is the most absurd conspiracy theory I have ever heard.

Also, never forget ----- "Cui Bono." aka... "Who Benefits"? I think you know the answer to that.... if you can get over the whole..." They hate us for our freedoms"... Ah----hem. (cough).

Buh Bye, America.

And.... don't forget to greet all the Mexicans who continue to stream across the border while we are in our "War against Terror!"

It's all such a joke. As is anyone... who still believes in this total fiasco.

Wake up. The truth might be hard to handle... but it is right in front of your face.
#1, why would anyone believe Bush was under threat because a plane flew into a building no where near him?
#2, The pentagon actually is no where near the most heavily survailanced property, in fact its the less.. You cant even get a decent satellite image of the building but you sure can see the pool in my back yard...
#3, Insider trading happens every single day.. Please point out evidence that it was higher then norm.
#4, and?
#5, ooh that wasnt really a reason...

Old 03-27-2008, 09:43 PM

4,410 posts, read 6,125,518 times
Why are some people so quick to disparage others for asking questions? The assumption is that if you have doubts, you are an idiot or unAmerican. Why is this so prevalent? I know. It's because if you accept the official story, you really don't want anything to erode your faith. It was a bad day and you want to forget it and move on. You don't want to listen to other possible explanations because you've already accepted your conclusion as fact. Whenever anyone dares offer up an alternative, out come the daggers. You know what the real motivation behind the angry response is? It's the rage at the realization that you have been deceived. You've been lied to. Your emotions were played and you were left to be the fool.

Those of us who reject the official story don't have the answers but we do have a lot of questions. Stupid people don't ask questions, they retain their ignorance instead.

Hopefully those of you have so little patience for us and are willing to call us unAmerican just to end the argument will eventually understand that the search for the truth is an uphill battle when realities are such easy things to manufacture.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies