Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-07-2018, 12:37 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,576,536 times

Advertisements

Everyone who voted for Trump knew about his playboy past. He was a private citzen, not a politician like Bill Clinton. All of the sex was consensual, unlike Bill Clinton's. Desperate Dems.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-2018, 12:37 PM

8,059 posts, read 3,944,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
Proof?
Amazing, It's your thread and you don't even bother to read it? That kinda sorta seems like trolling.

Old 04-07-2018, 12:41 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,533,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post

Will it be televised so we can all watch?

I think that that shouldn't have things like this behind closed doors the people who voted and put them in office have a right to see and hear what's going on.

Old 04-07-2018, 01:07 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,073,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Everyone who voted for Trump knew about his playboy past. He was a private citzen, not a politician like Bill Clinton. All of the sex was consensual, unlike Bill Clinton's. Desperate Dems.
The women he grabbed by the genitals didn't give consent. He even admitted that he never waited to ask, he just grabbed. But I'm sure Evangelicals would say the he assaulted them the way Jesus would have, so it's all good.

Old 04-07-2018, 01:14 PM

2,053 posts, read 1,527,324 times
Quote:
Didn't one of the women that accused Trump of sexual misconduct claim that he raped her when she was 13? That wasn't consensual.

Also, Christians are to be known by their fruits (behaviors). Has Trump changed since he has been in office- is he kinder and more compassionate? Is mocking people, calling them childish names the mark of a Christian? Just because another 'Christian' states emphatically that Trump is now a Christian doesn't make it true.

Old 04-07-2018, 01:39 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,524,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hightower72 View Post
If evangelicals are hoping to see Trump develop as a Christian over the course of his presidency, then arguing about his state of progress (as either Christian or president) at a fixed point one year into his tenure is largely irrelevant to the point.

It's the broader trend over time that we're interested in. Where he is headed, compared to where he was in the past. I don't expect much from the anti-evangelical buffoonery in this thread, but you could at least try to make some semblance of a cogent argument.

We'll also see how your "Trump will never" forecast will fare compared to the trainwreck of other failed Democrat predictions.

Well indeed. Perhaps he will stop flapping his arms and making fun of disabilities, eh?

Now THAT would be progress Christians could appreciate, one would hope.

The main 'buffoonery' in this thread is the absolutely pretense that Trump is going to 'change over time' and the 'state of his progress'. Please do give us normal christians a break. We see right through your fake christianity. I grew up in the church, raised my son in the church, and I know an unrepentant sinner when he shows himself to me time and time and time again.

Jesus wept.

Old 04-07-2018, 01:43 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,123,156 times
Quote:
Was his *****-grabbing and inappropriately grabbing other body parts of women all consensual? Not what we are hearing from many women. Also, was his walking through the dressing rooms of undressed teenage girls at a beauty pageant consensual?

Bill Clinton was in fact impeached and dragged through the process of an investigation and this was twenty years ago, but somehow you feel that this history excuses Trump? How do you even take yourself seriously?

Last edited by sickofnyc; 04-07-2018 at 01:56 PM..

Old 04-07-2018, 02:33 PM

1,889 posts, read 1,324,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Well indeed. Perhaps he will stop flapping his arms and making fun of disabilities, eh?

Now THAT would be progress Christians could appreciate, one would hope.

The main 'buffoonery' in this thread is the absolutely pretense that Trump is going to 'change over time' and the 'state of his progress'. Please do give us normal christians a break. We see right through your fake christianity. I grew up in the church, raised my son in the church, and I know an unrepentant sinner when he shows himself to me time and time and time again.

Jesus wept.
This is my comment from earlier: "It's too early at this stage to tell how he'll develop over the course of the presidency."

As far as I can see, you're the only one in this conversation who has made predictions and assumptions about the future. It's not particularly wise to refer to pretenses of foresight as buffoonery, while you do the very same thing within the space of the same post.

So let's summarize. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and see how he develops, given that he has recently professed to become a Christian. You commit to gauzy inductions, hunches and guesswork to condemn him as an irredeemable sinner.

You then throw bile and vitriol at any suggestion that he has the potential to improve himself. In the same breath, you happily label yourself a normal Christian. That doesn't look good, even bearing in mind your moral ontology is skewed toward a secular liberal bent.

Last edited by Hightower72; 04-07-2018 at 03:31 PM..

Old 04-07-2018, 02:40 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,533,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultor View Post
Amazing, It's your thread and you don't even bother to read it? That kinda sorta seems like trolling.

So that's a no your have no proof that NPR lied.

Old 04-07-2018, 02:46 PM

8,059 posts, read 3,944,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
So that's a no your have no proof that NPR lied.
So that's a yes, this is a trolling thread.
(since a quick check shows that none of my previous posts have been deleted)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies