Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-08-2018, 10:58 AM

8,840 posts, read 4,805,229 times

Advertisements

Kelly losing favor of White House staff: report | TheHill

Hmm, wonder what she liked about him?

https://www.google.com/search?q=john...aI6w0PdNzaiiM:
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2018, 11:36 AM

9,546 posts, read 7,071,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
Shallow and low.

Is your mind always in the gutter?

Old 04-08-2018, 11:53 AM

8,840 posts, read 4,805,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calgirlinnc View Post
Shallow and low.

Hilarious that any trumpee would attempt to take the moral high ground.

Why would Melania care about a random staffer? Not like there's a shortage of people trump has canned, and I haven't heard her giving a rat's ass about any of them.

Old 04-08-2018, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Hilarious that any trumpee would attempt to take the moral high ground.

Why would Melania care about a random staffer? Not like there's a shortage of people trump has canned, and I haven't heard her giving a rat's ass about any of them.
You post insinuated something nasty about Melania and a handsome younger man. You have no basis for such an accusation.

This is not about President Trump.

I understand that you are full of hate for our President and his family, but Melania has done nothing to deserve this kind of maliciousness.

Old 04-08-2018, 12:08 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times
Quote:
Eye candy. She could use some after looking at Trump.

Old 04-08-2018, 12:12 PM

6,957 posts, read 8,492,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Eye candy. She could use some after looking at Trump.
Yeah, trade the Donald in for three Zac Efrons! Maybe they could put a smile on her face!

Old 04-08-2018, 12:14 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,558,442 times
Quote:
You post insinuated something nasty about Melania and a handsome younger man. You have no basis for such an accusation.

I understand that you are full of hate for our President and his family, but Melania has done nothing to deserve this kind of maliciousness.
What's the problem? If your husband looked like trump, I would think she would welcome any good looking guy that she could get to hang around.

Old 04-08-2018, 12:22 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,225,728 times
Quote:
Shallow and low.

Quote:

It's seems funny that this post triggered you. No where were any accusations posted by the OP, but that's right where you went.

It is strange that out of the revolving door of the White House, this is the only one she's spoken of, that's all. I'm sure she could use some company, and perhaps she was friends with him. I'm sure there is a lot of disconnect between her and a majority of those who her husband has chosen to himself with.

Old 04-08-2018, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
It's seems funny that this post triggered you. No where were any accusations posted by the OP, but that's right where you went.

It is strange that out of the revolving door of the White House, this is the only one she's spoken of, that's all. I'm sure she could use some company, and perhaps she was friends with him. I'm sure there is a lot of disconnect between her and a majority of those who her husband has chosen to himself with.
The google photo gallery was the accusation. Otherwise the article from "The Hill" would have sufficed.

Old 04-08-2018, 12:26 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,225,728 times
Quote:
The google photo gallery was the accusation. Otherwise the article from "The Hill" would have sufficed.
It's pictures of the guy, YOU'RE the one who then labeled him as attractive/handsome, like that has anything to do with it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies