Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-11-2018, 06:11 AM

8,377 posts, read 4,359,448 times

Advertisements

It is a bit weird that that Trump seems relatively ill prepared for such an important meeting. This "my touch, my feel" coupled with "I've been preparing for this my entire life". It seems Trump thinks he has some kind of mystical power that extends beyond rational process. Beyond preparation, research and advise, he knows it all. He is beyond reproach with abilities beyond the understanding of mortal man.

Some how that just does not fit what we know about him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2018, 06:12 AM

58,973 posts, read 27,267,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
Yep, that pretty much describes every intelligent persons reaction upon meeting Trump for the first time...… and the second...….and so on..... ad infinitum.

" that pretty much describes every intelligent persons reaction upon meeting Trump for the first time...… and the second...….and so on..... ad infinitum."

As they say, "back it up OR SHUT UP!"

We WON'T be waiting with baited breathe!

Old 06-11-2018, 06:19 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,274,165 times
This meeting with Kim has the potential to go terribly wrong for trump ,whats he going to do when Kim doesnt agree to his demands? have another hissy fit ? call him names? Threaten like the big bad bully he is, The world will be watching.

Old 06-11-2018, 06:24 AM

68,327 posts, read 54,350,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
Trump isn’t that great with words.

Or facts.

Or people.

Old 06-11-2018, 06:25 AM

2,339 posts, read 2,069,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
This meeting with Kim has the potential to go terribly wrong for trump ,whats he going to do when Kim doesnt agree to his demands? have another hissy fit ? call him names? Threaten like the big bad bully he is, The world will be watching.
He will end humanity.

Old 06-11-2018, 06:27 AM

17,778 posts, read 13,665,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"Leaving aside the creepiness of the "touch" and "feel" from a sexual predator..."

Only a "sexual predator" would link the 2 together.
Actually I was thinking of that Who song "See Me, Feel Me". Maybe Kim could sing it to Trump to help him along with his "touch" and "feel" thing.

Old 06-11-2018, 06:29 AM

39,075 posts, read 51,199,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
People, that is not an option.

The die is cast for getting an agreement to completely and forever abandon NOko seeking weapons of mass destruction or the penalties, sanctions and potential military conflict will destroy North Korea.
De-nuke won't happen and Trump will have a hard time getting the rest of the world to go along with sanctions now. Kim is being looked at in new and favorable light and Trump is despised and mistrusted by the entire planet save about 40 percent of registered voters in the US. Russia and China are not on board for more sanctions. The only path toward denuclearization is what it always was - an unacceptable option of war.

Old 06-11-2018, 06:32 AM

25,840 posts, read 16,515,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bergun View Post
Wow... I can't believe that there are Americans here praying that President Trump will fail during this meeting. So let me get this straight... The far left wants;

A) Trump to fail and the North Koreans to keep their nuclear weapons?
B) To keep both North Korea and South Korea in a state of war since the Korean War never ended?
C) Stop all diplomatic and peaceful means to end this stalemate?
D) Force the U.S. to strike North Korea with military force to stop any NoKo threats of a nuclear attack?
D) Keep a U.S. Army Combat Division (2nd Infantry Division) in Korea waiting to fight to fight?
E) Thousands, if not millions, of North Koreans to starve to death since they spend all their money on weapons?
F) Japan, followed by South Korea, to form their own nuclear weapons to counter the North Koreans?

If this is true, everybody who wishes Trump to fail should be ashamed of themselves. Furthermore, anybody that is dumb enough to let their emotions and hatred for a single person who is trying to prevent an armed conflict WITH peace talks should seek out professional mental health services since that is clearly not rational behavior of a rational person.

The sad thing about this is that it sounds like the far left WANTS war between the U.S. and North Korea since they're praying for Trump to fail during these important peace talks. If that's the case, as a retired soldier, who served in South Korea to keep the peace and fought in two other wars, I hope that they draft you all into the Armed Forces of the United States, along with your all your adult kids to fight this war that you so dearly want.

Yes, I lean "center-right," and I never-NEVER wanted President Obama to fail because he was our president, who was lawfully elected to office.
Great post. I agree with all of it.

Old 06-11-2018, 06:34 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,477,951 times
Quote:
Nope; none of that. He'll call Canada our for it's unfair and mean spirited practice of ignoring completely by not responding to his childish rants.

"You meanies in Canada threw me off my 'touchy-feely' game". "It's all Canada's fault Kim doesn't take me seriously."

Old 06-11-2018, 07:26 AM

46,261 posts, read 27,074,383 times
Quote:

What's going to happen when kim give ups his nukes? I mean, you're doing hypotheticals....

He called him rocket man...now they are about to sit across from each other and talk....I know, it blows peoples mind, such as yours that things could actually go right....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies