Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-09-2018, 10:16 PM

8,924 posts, read 5,570,350 times

Advertisements

Trump needs to quit talking to reporters. This is why they raided Cohens place. Trump is always screwing people trying to help him.

Old 04-09-2018, 10:16 PM

22,094 posts, read 19,296,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MongooseHugger View Post
Stop lying to yourself. They wont' stop with just Trump. They'll come after even YOU if you dare disagree with them. They are Communists, plain and simple! They are thousands of times worse than Joe McCarthy during the Red Scare. At least he, unlike the Deep State and Comrade Mueller, was RIGHT about a lot of what he was claiming.
Who appointed the Attorney of the Southern District of New York??

Old 04-09-2018, 10:18 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,360,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
Who appointed the Attorney of the Southern District of New York??
Why, that would be none other than Dotard J tRump.

Old 04-09-2018, 10:20 PM

1,289 posts, read 929,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
You mean like but Hillary, witch hunt, no collusion, it's the Dems, Mueller, more no collusion, more Hillary, more witch hunt?

ETA: FAKE NEWS (thanks, don1945)
Why does he keep thinking he's a witch?

Old 04-09-2018, 10:20 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,040,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Mueller plays dirty. Look what happened in the Whitey Bulger case in Boston when innocent men went to prison.

I wish Dershowitz would work for Trump. I'd sleep easier and so would every Trump supporter.

Did anyone mention Rod Rosenstein might be impeached? I think Mark Meadows and Jim Jordan discussed it. I know that means he'd never be able to hold another government job but I hope it also means he'd lose his pension.

Mueller does indeed play dirty, and he crossed a line escalating this another notch today.

No more cooperation with Mueller.

Old 04-09-2018, 10:22 PM

3,614 posts, read 1,717,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
Lawyers aren't above the law either....
Unless they are Democrats. Than State Attorney generals file suit on their behalf. Enough of this drama. Fire Muller and if congress want's to try and impeach him let them go get the votes to do it.

Old 04-09-2018, 10:22 PM

2,950 posts, read 1,623,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Mueller does indeed play dirty, and he crossed a line escalating this another notch today.

No more cooperation with Mueller.
I doubt Mueller's worried about that now. The dotard is in his sights.

Old 04-09-2018, 10:23 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,688,144 times
Quote:
Stop lying to yourself. They wont' stop with just Trump. They'll come after even YOU if you dare disagree with them. They are Communists, plain and simple! They are thousands of times worse than Joe McCarthy during the Red Scare. At least he, unlike the Deep State and Comrade Mueller, was RIGHT about a lot of what he was claiming.
You, sir, have a future in writing conspiracy novels. Do you really believe this stuff, or do you just post it to stir up a controversy ?

Trump should have .000000000001 percent of the integrity, honesty, and intelligence of Robert Mueller. He has a lifelong history of only doing what is right and honorable, unlike your buddy Trump, whose entire existence has been solely for his own gain and pleasure. Mueller and Trump should not even be used in the same sentence.

I'm a Democrat, but if Mueller (a Republican) ran for President, I would vote for him in a NY minute.

Old 04-09-2018, 10:23 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,474,655 times
Quote:
Do you really care about the Constitution and the rule of law?
Do you care that Facebook allowed and abetted companies like Cambridge Analytica to steal your personal info and that of millions of other Americans to use when designing campaign material supporting Trump w/o their knowledge?
Do you care if Trump IS guilty of any of these crimes--large or small???
Cause I don't think you do...
I think you are only intent on protecting Trump, guilty or not, and trying your best to sow seeds of doubt about the legal process...

Michael Cohen--assistant NATIONAL campaign finance director for the RNC in 2016
The RNC consulting company raided by the FBI in Maryland in May of 2017 for campaign finance irregularities was working with Cambridge Analytica
https://medium.com/@yewtree2/the-tra...mp-10dbd740d0a

There are more stories about their ties to CA/Mercer/Bannon
The RNC was guilty as Al Capone of illegal financing/money laundering and other criminal acts I imagine
So going after Cohen today is just a way of tieing up all that investigation at Strategic Campaign Group together w/CA and Cohen and the RNC

Old 04-09-2018, 10:26 PM

3,519 posts, read 2,802,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantompilot View Post
Blatantly false..who told you that?
No, both can be true.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.4f5dbe8c1d1d
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.