U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 04-13-2018, 02:19 PM
 
6,641 posts, read 1,978,455 times
Reputation: 6243

Advertisements

I saw a segment on a late night talk show that has me curious.

Apparently Trump, enraged about Comey's comparison with the mafia, colluded with Hannity to try to get out ahead of the news, and Hannity did a piece about Mueller/Comey "crime families." The program that I was watching just showed Hannity in front of the equivalent of family trees.

I'd be curious to know if Hannity went into things in any depth. After all, both Comey and Mueller have reputations as men of integrity. If anyone saw the program, perhaps you can elaborate?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 04-13-2018, 02:42 PM
 
11,173 posts, read 2,774,431 times
Reputation: 5174
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
Apparently Trump, enraged about Comey's comparison with the mafia, colluded with Hannity to try to get out ahead of the news, and Hannity did a piece about Mueller/Comey "crime families."

I'd be curious to know if Hannity went into things in any depth. After all, both Comey and Mueller have reputations as men of integrity. If anyone saw the program, perhaps you can elaborate?
You Dems are obsessed with collusion! So funny!

Comey called Trump a mob boss so Hannity thought he'd return the favor.

Watch Hannity for a week and learn to think for yourself. I guarantee you won't go back to CNN and PMSNBC once you hear real investigative reporting. You will probably be angry at how you've been lied to and how your news has been censored by your media. I, as a former Dimwit Dem myself, know I was. Hannity is a commentator not a journalist but he does a better job of reporting than so called reporters do. Don't take my word for it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-13-2018, 02:46 PM
 
Location: Self explanatory
11,669 posts, read 4,938,637 times
Reputation: 15686
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
You Dems are obsessed with collusion! So funny!

Comey called Trump a mob boss so Hannity thought he'd return the favor.

Watch Hannity for a week and learn to think for yourself. I guarantee you won't go back to CNN and PMSNBC once you hear real investigative reporting. You will probably be angry at how you've been lied to and how your news has been censored by your media. I, as a former Dimwit Dem myself, know I was. Hannity is a commentator not a journalist but he does a better job of reporting than so called reporters do. Don't take my word for it.
There's a reason it's called programming. Your almost constant Hannity this, Hannity that is a clear example of "how to think for yourself". lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-13-2018, 02:49 PM
 
11,173 posts, read 2,774,431 times
Reputation: 5174
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
There's a reason it's called programming. Your almost constant Hannity this, Hannity that is a clear example of "how to think for yourself". lol
I'm a news junkie. That's why I don't watch propaganda media which is soap opera.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-13-2018, 02:52 PM
 
7,298 posts, read 4,215,793 times
Reputation: 9671
Lol. Hannity is among the worst these days. Straight up state propaganda level. Going completely against his own values that were on his radio program a decade ago in support of Donald Clinton.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-13-2018, 02:55 PM
 
Location: Cape Cod
11,877 posts, read 8,276,396 times
Reputation: 20399
What I don't understand is how the Dems were calling for Comey's head when he cost Hillary the election with his report 2 weeks before the election but now that he is calling out Trump they love him?


What I don't understand about Comey is that he compares Trump to a mafia boss yet he complained when he was fired for his incompetence. If Trump was a mafia boss Comey would have been taken for a one way ride with a couple of goons, not given a severance package etc etc...

I actually feared for Comey's safety when he came out against Hillary but Trump? Comey can accuse him and call him names but Trump is not going to have him taken out.


I do like Hannity but he tends to go on and on about the same thing. He does make sense though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-13-2018, 02:55 PM
 
15,366 posts, read 5,725,090 times
Reputation: 11512
Someone who listens to Hannity and Rush Limbaugh all day, every day, telling everyone else to "learn to think for themselves." I swear, you can't make up this kind of comedic lack of self-awareness. Hilarious.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-13-2018, 03:13 PM
 
3,100 posts, read 827,176 times
Reputation: 1765
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
What I don't understand is how the Dems were calling for Comey's head when he cost Hillary the election with his report 2 weeks before the election but now that he is calling out Trump they love him?
Dems rather loved how Trump screwed up the firing ... not so much Comey himself. Even this book timing is coming in for some criticism. And it's kind of interesting that you say ... Comey cost Hillary the election, which I think true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post

I do like Hannity but he tends to go on and on about the same thing. He does make sense though.
Hannity does have a talent for turning speculation into the plausible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
What I don't understand about Comey is that he compares Trump to a mafia boss yet he complained when he was fired for his incompetence. If Trump was a mafia boss Comey would have been taken for a one way ride with a couple of goons, not given a severance package etc etc...

I actually feared for Comey's safety when he came out against Hillary but Trump? Comey can accuse him and call him names but Trump is not going to have him taken out.
Hyperbole I assume? That or you have been watching too much Hannity. If Trump firing Comey brought him Mueller can you imagine the disruption if Comey had disappeared. Seriously. I'm pretty sure Comey didn't mean that kind of mafia boss.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-13-2018, 03:18 PM
 
Location: Somewhere out there.
6,867 posts, read 3,793,329 times
Reputation: 4603
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
You Dems are obsessed with collusion! So funny!

Comey called Trump a mob boss so Hannity thought he'd return the favor.

Watch Hannity for a week and learn to think for yourself. I guarantee you won't go back to CNN and PMSNBC once you hear real investigative reporting. You will probably be angry at how you've been lied to and how your news has been censored by your media. I, as a former Dimwit Dem myself, know I was. Hannity is a commentator not a journalist but he does a better job of reporting than so called reporters do. Don't take my word for it.
Get real. Hannity doesnt report 'news'. He's nothing more than Trumps puppet/stooge; says whatever Trump wants him to say. It's an opinion show.

Investigative reporting, my ****.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-13-2018, 03:21 PM
 
Location: The middle of nowhere
9,090 posts, read 4,143,193 times
Reputation: 7731
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
Get real. Hannity doesnt report 'news'. He's nothing more than Trumps puppet/stooge; says whatever Trump wants him to say. It's an opinion show.

Investigative reporting, my ****.
This. Hannity pretty much gives Trump supporters their daily dose of talking points to parrot.

I have zero respect for him, the biggest reason being that I remember the Clinton/Lewinsky scandal and how he handled that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:58 AM.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top