Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-15-2018, 04:55 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,673,255 times

Advertisements

It appeared that from the beginning that those who fell for him were entranced by his having had $$, thinking he had the ability to improve their lives. Their having overlooked his lack of character and all else about him that's negative, including the reasons and the history of how he has had a connection to money, is their failing.

Sad.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2018, 05:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Oh yeah, he's practically austere.
Oh, the photo is hilarious. It looks like an ad for some crazy reality show. And that poor child.. even then, he appeared to be removed and depressed, thinking, "What did I do to land in this hell?"

Just to note, included in the photo, the careful placement of the toy cars, being of only luxurious models.

Last edited by In2itive_1; 04-15-2018 at 05:52 AM.. Reason: Typo

Old 04-15-2018, 05:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
It's like a pop-art take on maximum vulgarity. And Trump looked at that and said "Yes, this is how I want to look to the world."

Doonesbury, back when, had a plotline with JJ painting murals on Trump's yachts. (Don't judge, She had a family to feed.) The strips were collected and printed as a special issue under the title "Give those nymphs some hooters" - not an authentic Trump line, but pretty on the dot.

If Melania succeeds in keeping him out of the Don Jr. - Ivanka - Eric orbit, he and Tiffany stands a chance to emerge unscathed.
Oh, I predict that down the road, as soon as Melania is able to get the hell out of there, she will split with her son. They will end up living away from the spotlight for a time, hopefully able to provide better role models for her son, so he is not entirely destroyed. He will likely end up in therapy and many years later, write a book about this torture. (I doubt I will be around long enough to see all of that, but just remember, I said it here).

Old 04-15-2018, 05:25 AM

23,553 posts, read 12,525,568 times
Lefties always seem to be dragging the kids, and those not involved in politics, into a topic.

Old 04-15-2018, 05:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpinionExperience View Post
Do the Trump supporters expect change with decorating tastes like that.

He better not renovate the White House.

He went bankrupt 4 times.
He apparently hated the decor of the WH.

Old 04-15-2018, 05:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
I have always thought he was ADHD and dyslexic. Also, that he was raised by siblings and the maids.

Trump and I are almost the same age. During those days, boys who were not compliant were sent off to military schools. They raised each other.

It has been my experience, those who run big companies need to be sociopaths.
All of that.

As has been said, he cannot sit still and will not read. (Reminds me, I saw a clip of him once where he was handed something to read and acted oddly, saying, "I don't have my glasses". Has he ever been seen wearing even reading glasses?)

Old 04-15-2018, 05:36 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,839,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gladhands View Post
They elected a man who ran a scam university and expected him to be ethical. They are either not very bright, or don’t really care about his ethics.
"He is not the same man he was back then" ! (At least according to some "Christian ladies" they interviewed on TV. )

YES HE IS, and he is even worse now that he thinks he is in total control of the world. If any other human being had the checkered past of Donald Trump they would have been soundly rejected by 100% of the people on both sides, but he got a pass because he is "rich". We heard it time and time again on here, "He is rich, so he is smart, and he will do wonderful things for us little people" !

Donald Trump no more cares about us little people than I do about those ants I stepped on yesterday.

Old 04-15-2018, 05:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Lefties always seem to be dragging the kids, and those not involved in politics, into a topic.

Y'know, it comes up due to what is shown. It is not with criticism, but in support of the innocent and empathy of the child and the situation, which many feel.

It's unlike those who in the past had repeatedly and outwardly made negative remarks of previous WH family members, for no reason except to make fun of.

Old 04-15-2018, 05:44 AM

23,553 posts, read 12,525,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1 View Post
All of that.

As has been said, he cannot sit still and will not read. (Reminds me, I saw a clip of him once where he was handed something to read and acted oddly, saying, "I don't have my glasses". Has he ever been seen wearing even reading glasses?)
Sure has. A Google search would have quickly given you an answer to that question. Is your Google broke or something?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/p...es-turns-heads

Old 04-15-2018, 05:50 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,839,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1 View Post
All of that.

Yep, this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lz4gpBH2n-E

This is the man who is guiding our futures and who has his fingers on the button to launch missiles !

(I hope he doesn't look at the button and think it says LUNCH instead of LAUNCH ! )
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies