Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2008, 07:11 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,752,379 times

Advertisements

A world government will be formed whenever it serves the needs of the worldwide financial and industrial community. The profiteers that require war for their profits will oppose it. The rest of us will have very little to say.

I suspect this is well beyond the planning stage for North America because it makes so much economic sense for the people that actually own all three countries.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2008, 08:00 AM

5,273 posts, read 14,537,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by madicarus2000 View Post
What is even more curious is this quote isnt found anywhere in Medellin opinion.

Care to advise where it actually came from.
You have me as I have not personally read the opinion. It was a quote in the Portland Oregonian, using quotations, they stated was from the dissenting opinion. I guess I'm taking a risk believing the media. And it's often a poor risk at that.

Old 03-27-2008, 08:31 AM

1,725 posts, read 3,113,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
A world government will be formed whenever it serves the needs of the worldwide financial and industrial community. The profiteers that require war for their profits will oppose it. The rest of us will have very little to say.

I suspect this is well beyond the planning stage for North America because it makes so much economic sense for the people that actually own all three countries.
You are correct Greg, it is well beyond the planning stage. It's the Security and Prosperity Partnership.

SPP Home

Quote:
Improve the safety and efficiency of North America's transportation system by expanding market access, facilitating multimodal corridors, reducing congestion, and alleviating bottlenecks at the border that inhibit growth and threaten our quality of life...

Work towards the freer flow of capital and the efficient provision of financial services throughout North America...

Work through the Partnership for Prosperity and the Canada-Mexico Partnership to strengthen our cooperation in the development of human capital in North America...

Efficient Movement of People...Develop and implement a North American traveler security strategy, to include consistent outcomes with compatible processes, for screening prior to departure from a foreign port and at the first port of entry to North America...flow of people and cargo at ports of entry within North America...

The Departments of Commerce and Homeland Security coordinate the efforts of the agencies responsible for the various initiatives under the prosperity and security pillars of the SPP.

Old 03-27-2008, 08:42 AM

3,728 posts, read 4,867,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by madicarus2000 View Post
What is even more curious is this quote isnt found anywhere in Medellin opinion.

Care to advise where it actually came from.
His compound in a rural part of Montana.

Old 03-27-2008, 11:27 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,752,379 times
I wish I remembered my high school Spanish. It will come in handy but I never thought it was more than a waste of time and energy that I could have used to study more science. I never imagined that the US would become completely bilingual or a politically corrupt as Mexico. Must be my lack of imagination.

Old 04-01-2008, 12:07 PM

16,087 posts, read 41,145,727 times
Default 7 Mexican-born Texas death row inmates lose at Supreme Court

7 Mexican-born Texas death row inmates lose at Supreme Court | Dallas Morning News | News for Dallas, Texas | Texas Regional News (http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/news/texassouthwest/stories/040108dntexexecute2.1b493972.html - broken link)

Old 10-06-2009, 01:15 PM

1 posts, read 1,212 times
The Supreme Court and the Law of Nations, addresses the Supremes comment fairly throughly, but of course with a Skulls Ivy Leauge a NWO slant. questria requires membership so you can read the entire article

Old 10-06-2009, 01:18 PM

323 posts, read 502,785 times
Here's a very interesting lecture on the two factions which are seeking to form a one world government. It's held by Frank Gaffney, who served in the Reagan Administration.

YouTube - Frank Gaffney: Religious & Secular Transnationalisms

Old 10-06-2009, 01:24 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,138,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAZER PROPHET View Post
However, in their opinion, they stated that “any decision by the World Court should be construed as the binding law of the land in this country”. They intentionally did not try and qualify their remark to apply only to international treaty issues. [/font]
what is your quote from?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies