Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-17-2018, 04:39 PM

17,338 posts, read 11,262,503 times

Advertisements

Other than being rather weird, is Hannity doing something illegal or wrong? If so, in what way? Why is this a problem for some people?

10,525 posts, read 6,157,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmaise View Post
Why are Hannity and Trump hiring the exact same attorneys?
Keeping it all in the family.

5,277 posts, read 2,798,262 times
The term thick as theives comes to mind.

I also now wonder if Hannity has been getting sweet real estate deals from a real estate mogul.

Where are all these properties Hannity has been buying and are any of them coming from GOP donors or big shots at cozy prices?

Old 04-17-2018, 04:40 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,219,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by magaalot View Post
Why not?
If I was hiring an attorney I'd hire Trump's too.
Nothing but the best.
Sure thing

Old 04-17-2018, 04:40 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,832,630 times
And found this article from The Hill--about Sekulow's abuse of the law to funnel money to his non-profits that benefit his family and friends
Same as Trump was doing with his charities
So guess they see eye to eye on that
Trump lawyer Sekulow directed millions to family with nonprofits: report | TheHill

One motto I remember from my college Spanish--
"Cada oveja con su pareja"
Every sheep with its pair--
Or the regular English one--
Water seeks its own level...

They do business with each other because they are all corrupt and thus don't have to worry about anyone's guilty conscience intruding into the dishonesty..

Old 04-17-2018, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
They are using the same attorneys because they are toads...
AND there is a total conflict of interest with Trump's attorney providing counsel to Hannity while at the same time having Hannity prostitute himself any chance he gets for Trump's benefit...

And here we go at Fox News again--not providing the truth to their viewers
Same problem as Cohen being Hannity's counsel but not acknowledged when Hannity shilled and shrilled for Trump and Cohen against Mueller

Toensing and diGenova are on that show 5 nights a week
Totally stumping for Trump and the alt-right
THEY are now compromised by this example of their relationship---

Maybe it was the only time they worked for Hannity--
Maybe they do it very often
Who knows---
Not the people who watch Fox or any other channel, certainly...

Dershowitz did slap Hannity's little fat cheek last night when he said Hannity should have announced the relationship with Cohen--
But Hannity blew him off by downplaying the type of contact Cohen provided to him

But Murdoch doesn't care
The Board likely doesn't care
But it is interesting that this letter came to light today...
I wish every company that had received anything from those shysters would put it out in the open--as long as THEIR clients' don't care there is no reason not to...
I do hope for your own sanity you are not watching Fox five times a week. I am lucky. No TV and I refuse to use my internet bandwidth to watch TV. I saw no more than about 1 hour of Fox when I was in Michigan for Christmas holiday.

Old 04-17-2018, 04:45 PM

39,860 posts, read 26,482,831 times
and?

Old 04-17-2018, 04:46 PM

45,542 posts, read 27,152,040 times
OK... And the judge handling the Cohen business presided over George Soros' wedding a few years ago and probably would have been Bill Clinton's attorney general if she hadn't hired an illegal alien.

What do you want?

People associate with others in the same circle. You want to indict them all?

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
Other than being rather weird, is Hannity doing something illegal or wrong? If so, in what way? Why is this a problem for some people?
Ethics and laws are not the same.

We are arguing Hannity's ethics and in two days two very questionable ethical conflicts are revealed.

This likely is just the tip of the iceberg.

10,525 posts, read 6,157,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post

Only in so much as it reinforces what us lefties have been saying all along. That Hannity's show is pure propoganda for Trump and his cronies.
Someone the other day tried to say that his show was 'investigative journalism' which couldn't be further from the truth. They should rename 'Fox and Friends', 'Fox and Trumps Friends'.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies