Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-16-2018, 10:06 PM

12,003 posts, read 11,898,488 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
She went back to Epstein's place numerous times....sounds like she did consent.
She tried to sue him three times, and dropped her suit three times.

When in Ca., she used a fake name, a fake address and a fake phone number. She also wanted a large amount of money.
Fake name, address and phone number, how could anyone contact her to threaten her?

When in NY, she used a fake name and NO phone number or address. She wanted money, too, but far less than what she'd tried to get in Ca.
Fake name, no address and no phone number, how could anyone contact her to threaten her? especially in a large city like NYC??

More than likely the 'ex-jerry springer producer' who was bankrolling her had decided to pull funding.

The setting where Ivana made that comment - d.i.v.o.r.c.e court .. yep, she had absolutely no reason to 'try' to make him look as bad as she could. P.S. She recanted that 'story'

Yes. It would have been front and center from day one until now.
Did you miss the part that she was THIRTEEN YEARS OLD??

That's a child, not someone with the same judgement or responsibilities for their choices as an adult has.

In a decent society, children are protected. Decent people protect children and do not prey on them. A child cannot consent to sex. This child was raped, repeatedly, according to her account and to those of witnesses.

Jeffrey Epstein is a convicted child molester. Trump, Epstein's close friend and frequent associate - is Trump.

As for press coverage of this alleged crime, an online search easily produces well over twenty articles, from a variety of sources, some pro and some anti-Trump. Real them all and average them for something close to the truth, I'd suggest.

There is enough strong evidence available that this case should be reopened and fully investigated.

Do we have a predator in the White House?? Or just the friend and associate of a notorious convicted pedophile?

Old 04-16-2018, 10:07 PM

37,174 posts, read 19,200,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victimofGM View Post
In the 1990s people in the media regularly defended Bill Clinton.
That was 25 years ago, and I didn't defend him then, and never have, nor does anyone I know. Don't paint with such a broad brush. I realize that generalizartions are to make it looks like there are a lot of hypocrites condemning Trump for his philandering, but it simply is not so. He is a serial adulterer, and by some accounts a sexual predator and one who at one time raped a 13-year-old girl and threatened her life if she talked. By any moral or ethical yardstick, he is beneath contempt.

If you want to defend him, go ahead and do it, but do it because you believe he is right.

Old 04-16-2018, 10:14 PM

23,563 posts, read 12,535,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigCreek View Post

That's a child, not someone with the same judgement or responsibilities for their choices as an adult has.

In a decent society, children are protected. Decent people protect children and do not prey on them. A child cannot consent to sex. This child was raped, repeatedly.
I know how old she is, and I do feel sorry for her in being swept up by epstein.

Why did you ignore the questions I had posted?
If she was using an alias and had no phone or address, how could anyone threaten her?

Quote:
Jeffrey Epstein is a convicted child molester. Trump, Epstein's close friend and frequent associate - is Trump.

There is enough strong evidence available that this case should be reopened and fully investigated. Do we have a predator in the White House??
Hardly a close friend. epstein seemed to be a hanger-on at Maralago, until Trump had him banned.

Old 04-16-2018, 10:15 PM

1,239 posts, read 510,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeldor View Post
What do you mean “you guys?” I'm an anarchist. I don't vote.

You may have me confused with a Trump supporter.
No, you make your beliefs very clear, hard to get confused. It was a general question asked of all.

If the **** tape were real, would it have altered your opinion of Trump?
I know that him cheating with another gorgeous playboy model is not going to change anyone's mind, and I think the **** tape would change very few, if any.

Old 04-16-2018, 10:25 PM

1,704 posts, read 749,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
Well, compared to Hillary, everyone looks like a 10.
Nobody could say that 20 years ago!

Old 04-16-2018, 10:31 PM

8,750 posts, read 3,119,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sactown4 View Post
No, you make your beliefs very clear, hard to get confused. It was a general question asked of all.

I know that him cheating with another gorgeous playboy model is not going to change anyone's mind, and I think the **** tape would change very few, if any.
No, it wouldn't. Trump is garbage regardless. Hillary is garbage. Obama is garbage. Bernie is garbage.

People treat politics like a football game. If the ref throws a flag against your team, it's always a bad call. But the flag is always justified if it goes against the other team.

Old 04-16-2018, 10:33 PM

1,704 posts, read 749,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sactown4 View Post

At this point, if anybody supports the sleezeball Trump, it's fairly clear that they don't care what kind of behavior he displays. They'll sink right along with their treacherous pirate of a captain.

Deep six those damned Zombies! Down to Davy Jones' Locker with the whole lot of 'em!

Old 04-16-2018, 11:07 PM

9,546 posts, read 7,071,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigCreek View Post

In a decent society, children are protected. Decent people protect children and do not prey on them. A child cannot consent to sex. This child was raped, repeatedly, according to her account and to those of witnesses.

As for press coverage of this alleged crime, an online search easily produces well over twenty articles, from a variety of sources, some pro and some anti-Trump. Real them all and average them for something close to the truth, I'd suggest.

There is enough strong evidence available that this case should be reopened and fully investigated.

Do we have a predator in the White House?? Or just the friend and associate of a notorious convicted pedophile?
If you are going to discuss Epstein, it is disingenuous to do so without bringing up the fact that Bill Clinton went to his island 26 times, that Hillary went there 6 times, or that Epstein donated $25,000 to the Clinton Foundation. You might also mention that Prince Andrew was accused of moleating (raping?) a young girl, which Buckingham Palace denies. You might also mention all the other big names caught up in the scandal. By all accounts, Trump banned Epstein from Mar-a-Lago when accusations were made known to him.

Old 04-16-2018, 11:15 PM

38,642 posts, read 26,378,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Barbara Moore has pictures of him that she claims proves it.

https://washingtonpress.com/2018/04/...s-to-prove-it/

Proves what?

Playboy bunnies are, by definition, high-dollar whores, so who cares?

Old 04-16-2018, 11:23 PM

3,211 posts, read 2,242,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Barbara Moore has pictures of him that she claims proves it.

https://washingtonpress.com/2018/04/...s-to-prove-it/
Who cares? All I care about is his policies and their effectiveness, not who he or anybody else sleeps with.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies