Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2018, 05:37 PM

8,840 posts, read 4,771,789 times

Advertisements

Apparently someone in the administration said that she was confused. Her response? "With all due respect, I don't get confused".

Gotta give her credit for standing up for herself against these liars.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2018, 05:43 PM

10,535 posts, read 4,184,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Taming Kim?

Please show us the evidence that Kim has indeed been tamed and has lost his nuclear capability.

And then we can debate who's responsible, China or Trump?
Everybody knows China is scared to death of Trump, that's the only reason why they are doing anything.
They did nothing about North Korea when nancy boy Obama was here.

Old 04-17-2018, 05:46 PM

10,535 posts, read 4,184,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
I saw a rumor that she's resigning. She's none too happy about trump walking back the Russian sanctions. And people saying she jumped the gun. I believe she had cleared it all and trump's boss was po'ed so now they're throwing her under the boss.
Trump is allowed to change his mind whenever he wants.
Haley is a nothing and has no say over any of this.

Old 04-17-2018, 05:54 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,691,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
What I find amazing is that this must be the first time in US history since 1789 that an Ambassador, or any other high ranking government official, has made a statement that was later walked back by the President. It's astounding I tell you.

Absolutely right, it was a slap in the face to her, but Trump has a history of disrespecting women. Can you imagine, if you were the VP of some major company, and you got up and made some statement, and the next day the President came out and totally trashed what you just said ? How would you feel ?

I bet she throws in the towel, which would be a great career saver for her. If she hangs around, the stench of this administration will taint her forever, just like everyone else who has left it.

Old 04-17-2018, 05:59 PM

44,878 posts, read 59,858,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Absolutely right, it was a slap in the face to her, but Trump has a history of disrespecting women. Can you imagine, if you were the VP of some major company, and you got up and made some statement, and the next day the President came out and totally trashed what you just said ? How would you feel ?

I bet she throws in the towel, which would be a great career saver for her. If she hangs around, the stench of this administration will taint her forever, just like everyone else who has left it.
You didn't get it either. Every President, every single one, has had officials say one thing which the Administration has had to "clarify" later.

One of the biggest practitioners? Franklin Roosevelt. He did it constantly.

Old 04-17-2018, 06:04 PM

27,539 posts, read 15,942,434 times
“I heard a rumor”.. lefty, gossiping like old hens

Old 04-17-2018, 06:07 PM

8,370 posts, read 4,429,712 times
Quote:
I saw a rumor that she's resigning. She's none too happy about trump walking back the Russian sanctions. And people saying she jumped the gun. I believe she had cleared it all and trump's boss was po'ed so now they're throwing her under the boss.

By Trump's boss, I assume you refer to Vladimir Putin of Russia, correct?

Old 04-17-2018, 06:09 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,691,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
You didn't get it either. Every President, every single one, has had officials say one thing which the Administration has had to "clarify" later.

One of the biggest practitioners? Franklin Roosevelt. He did it constantly.
Oh, I got it alright ! Trump loves being a one man show, and saying those famous words "You're FIRED !". This is why Trump has zero respect from everyone who works for him. He will throw you under the bus (not the same bus in that infamous video) and then tweet what a jerk you were.

This is why he can not attract or keep any truly talented, honorable people.

Old 04-17-2018, 06:13 PM

36,775 posts, read 18,718,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by magaalot View Post
Trump is allowed to change his mind whenever he wants.
Haley is a nothing and has no say over any of this.
That's why he appointed her - to get her out of the way so one of his butt buddies, Henry McMaster, could step into the governor's chair. As long as she is at the UN, she reports directly to Trump and has to do his bidding, or he'll toss her out in the street with nowhere to go. She has as much importance as the next tissue in the box.

Old 04-17-2018, 06:14 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,480,896 times
Quote:
Apparently someone in the administration said that she was confused. Her response? "With all due respect, I don't get confused".

Gotta give her credit for standing up for herself against these liars.
Yes--I give her credit for that
Maybe Bolton wants to clear her out...

But this is not the first time she has taken a step outside Trump's ordained circle...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies