Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2018, 08:16 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,266,067 times

Advertisements

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MS-13

The Evolution of MS 13 in El Salvador and Honduras > PRISM | National Defense University > News

I heard about this gang a few years back from my aunt....who used to live in CA....
and briefly heard the other day that they are presently engaging in some movement across the U.S. using the democratic party to overthrow something or other....has anyone heard about his or read about it, if so, would you help me with understanding more about it? And I only remember a brief part about it, so I could be wrong, and I've searched the internet, but couldn't find anything about this...just info on them....

thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2018, 08:27 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,442,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MS-13

The Evolution of MS 13 in El Salvador and Honduras > PRISM | National Defense University > News

I heard about this gang a few years back from my aunt....who used to live in CA....
and briefly heard the other day that they are presently engaging in some movement across the U.S. using the democratic party to overthrow something or other....has anyone heard about his or read about it, if so, would you help me with understanding more about it? And I only remember a brief part about it, so I could be wrong, and I've searched the internet, but couldn't find anything about this...just info on them....

thanks
It's probably referring to the Democrats having a hissy fit about the Trump admin going after MS-13. The Dems tried to put out propaganda that MS-13 isn't a violent gang and not much of a problem. Some even called them good kids. So MS-13 is probably working hand in hand with the Dems to try and improve their image and get the administration to stop targeting them.

Old 04-20-2018, 08:30 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,442,664 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9mJ_fMJH1k

Democrats are despicable.

Old 04-20-2018, 08:35 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,646,362 times
[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones;51671379
Democrats are despicable.[/QUOTE
the cheeto is despicable.

Old 04-20-2018, 08:41 AM

76,975 posts, read 47,621,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
The Dems tried to put out propaganda that MS-13 isn't a violent gang
Really? Do you have a link?

Old 04-20-2018, 08:41 AM

34,230 posts, read 18,575,619 times
MS-13 is a very violent gang that deals with all illegal practices, not just the drug trade. They are just about all over the U.S. I have talked to some local law enforcement, and they are even invading suburbs, and rural areas, so it isn't just a big city problem. If you come up against these guys do not underestimate them. They are extreme in their responses to just about anything, and view torture, and killing as a right.

They also love that we have sanctuary cities, and sanctuary states which put the law abiding MORE AT RISK. Which party supports that?

Old 04-20-2018, 08:45 AM

Let me be clear, MS-13 was in existence way before Trump, so, this thread, is not about Trump...

It is in fact about the gang itself, so lets arm ourselves with information about them, b/c I'm beginning to think they are a gang to be feared....

I remember my aunt telling me, how terrible they were, and they were an international gang....

there are presently 10,000 members in the U.S. now, in CA, NYC, Washington DC, etc.

I'm sick and dog death tired, of everyone including the press, taking something like this and running away with it, to make Trump look bad....

So stop, and lets either explore this gang, or don't comment at all please....but enough...

Old 04-20-2018, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
MS-13 is a very violent gang that deals with all illegal practices, not just the drug trade. They are just about all over the U.S. I have talked to some local law enforcement, and they are even invading suburbs, and rural areas, so it isn't just a big city problem. If you come up against these guys do not underestimate them. They are extreme in their responses to just about anything, and view torture, and killing as a right.

They also love that we have sanctuary cities, and sanctuary states which put the law abiding MORE AT RISK. Which party supports that?
yes, I remember how scared my aunt was of them, and she said they were from all different countries...

and yet, the press never reports on them, and I keep hearing about them over the years, getting stronger and stronger, with more members....

Thank you....

My memory is not good, so I only remember bits and pieces of this...

Old 04-20-2018, 08:49 AM

76,975 posts, read 47,621,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
briefly heard the other day that they are presently engaging in some movement across the U.S. using the democratic party to overthrow something or other....
so I could be wrong, and I've searched the internet, but couldn't find anything about this...
Maybe there is a reason why you could not find anything about it....

Old 04-20-2018, 08:54 AM

13,511 posts, read 17,034,476 times
It's a violent gang that has been dismembering rivals and snitches here on LI.

Their recruits are mostly illegal aliens form central America or the children of illegal aliens. It's impossible to talk about this gang without pointing to lax enforcement of immigration laws as a large part of why they have any relevance in the United States. My liberal colleagues (and I am a liberal on most issues) will tell you not all Salvadorans and Hondurans are in MS-13..but I would tell you too many of their young people are in involved these gangs, and allowing millions of uneducated people into your country with no control breeds the situation we have now. You have people coming here who are illiterate in Spanish, never-mind English, and they just show up to schools as teenagers. What do you think is going to happen to many of them when they can't even pass high school?

Their existence is not "the Democrats" fault, Rush Limbaugh junkies. GOP presidents looked the other way at illegal immigration as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies