Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2018, 04:40 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,788,539 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by le roi View Post
I wasn't referring to illegal immigrants in that sentence. I was referring to immigrants.
Oh please, the left conflate the two purposely. A rational person understands that illegal immigrants and legal immigrants are two entirely different things. Not a liberal. As soon as they admit they are two separate things their arguments fall apart.

They will never admit that it's two entirely different things; they can't, because it would be political suicide.

This is why they twist themselves into pretzels trying to rationalize their irrational positions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2018, 04:55 PM

7,168 posts, read 5,366,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
I'm confused.

When liberals yell BREEDERS!!! BREEDERS!!! at women who are anti-abortion, that was deemed perfectly acceptable by other liberals. But if someone else uses the term it's not OK?

INteresting.
That's right it is the same with the N word it s listed in liberal philosophy 101. There are words only liberals can use did nt you know that?

Old 04-20-2018, 05:15 PM

1,896 posts, read 811,471 times
The DUMB DUMB section of the GOP is trying it's best to recreate late 19th and early 20th century populism in order to bring back the nostalgia times.

Time can only forward, it sucks a lot folks made poor decisions, but one needs to prepare for hard times and have overall personal responsibility. Clinging to your guns or gods or your lifestyle is what is keeping you stuck.

Old 04-20-2018, 05:21 PM

1,196 posts, read 839,009 times
I think Trump must of been influenced by the following quote from a Liberal democrat Hero enshrined at the Smithsonian Institute MAGA

"The undeniably feeble-minded should, indeed, not only be discouraged but prevented from propagating their kind."

Our failure to segregate morons who are increasing and multiplying ... demonstrates our foolhardy and extravagant sentimentalism ... [Philanthropists] encourage the healthier and more normal sections of the world to shoulder the burden of unthinking and indiscriminate fecundity of others; which brings with it, as I think the reader must agree, a dead weight of human waste. Instead of decreasing and aiming to eliminate the stocks that are most detrimental to the future of the race and the world, it tends to render them to a menacing degree dominant ... We are paying for, and even submitting to, the dictates of an ever-increasing, unceasingly spawning class of human beings who never should have been born at all

WOW, the Founder of Planned Parenthood Quotes! - CNN iReport

Old 04-20-2018, 05:26 PM

12,039 posts, read 6,570,692 times
Anchor babies are one of the biggest magnets that brings illegals here.
Once they have a child born here, (now a legal citizen) they are on the secure welfare wagon forever and won't be deported.

Old 04-20-2018, 05:59 PM

14,483 posts, read 11,282,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
I can vouch for the truth about Santa Ana as I live in So. Calif. It is a haven for illegal aliens. I once had to attend a business meeting near there and I was blown away by the number of Hispanic women pushing baby strollers with 2 or 3 toddlers right by their side. Now granted there were probably some here legally but I'd be willing to bet that most of them weren't.
Same here. Clearly ethnically Central or South American women pushing strollers around in East Boston with several other kids in tow. This all on weekday mid-mornings while everyone I know has a wife who works all day to make ends meet.

No fear and no English being spoken.

Old 04-20-2018, 06:15 PM

78,416 posts, read 60,593,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by le roi View Post
well, if that's what you think

i sure don't.

I think using "unleash" in that context is a sign of propaganda, and I am inclined to take whatever follows not so seriously.
Ok, If you want to be a racist mysoginist by using that then I sure can't stop you nor help you.

You've clearly unleashed your inner racist.

Old 04-20-2018, 06:21 PM

78,416 posts, read 60,593,823 times
This educational message brought to you by the school of my favorite forum racist.

It's ok to say these if he says so...but not ok if he doesn't. Please consult with him as to when these are appropriate because they may change back and forth depending on his point but more importantly who said them. Don't anger the word gestapo, they get to choose whatever meaning they like for words.

Offensive phrases that people still use - Business Insider

Oh, for more fun....

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...mistrust-amon/

Women a rare breed in PA politics, even as Hillary Clinton secures the presidential nod at DNC - The Morning Call

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...re_131837.html

Old 04-20-2018, 06:29 PM

6,230 posts, read 3,609,008 times
Oh this again. If you read his tweet in full he's saying the concept of sanctuary areas breeds crime. I saw people on Twitter going wild thinking he was referring to human reproduction. He's not the best sentence constructionist to begin with, and twitter makes it worse. There needed to be a hyphen as in "crime-breeding concepts." People zeroed in on "breeding concepts" and went off the rails with it, comparing him to the Nazis (what else is new).

Old 04-20-2018, 06:31 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
Yep and usually used by liberals. But now apparently it's offensive. /eyeroll/
Nope. Normally used by conservatives. As evidenced by your Dear Leader.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies