Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2018, 12:00 PM

20,758 posts, read 8,547,356 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
Still playing that Uranium One game are ya? Debunked over and over again but that doesn't matter.
And yet the investigation still continues. FBI informant was very helpful.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2018, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Food stamps aren't illegal. Other than typical RW hypocrisy, WHY is it fine for conservatives to whine about those on food stamps while patting Hannity on the back for his gaming of the system?
Where did I say food stamps were illegal? Is Hannity an illegal immigrant?

Which deductions did you take on your tax forms?

Old 04-24-2018, 12:07 PM

Watch Hannity tonight. He enjoys talking about the unhinged Loonies and will happily explain it to them in words they can understand.

Old 04-24-2018, 12:10 PM

51,638 posts, read 25,770,788 times
While he's at it, perhaps tonight Hannity can explain why he was in business with Jeff Brock who pleaded guilty in 2016 to bank fraud and conspiracy for a scheme to rig auctions for foreclosed homes. There was a fine and a short prison term.

Last edited by GotHereQuickAsICould; 04-24-2018 at 12:44 PM..

Old 04-24-2018, 12:10 PM

16,503 posts, read 8,568,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtnluver8956 View Post
Trump is actively promoting him and making policy decisions on what he sees on the network. Criticism of him is game on these terms...
Two questions.

Is your hope that Hannity is removed from the airways because you have an opposing ideological perspective?

Did you look to publicly criticize Al Sharpton who was by all accounts Obama's race relations guru?

`

Old 04-24-2018, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
While he's at it tonight, perhaps Hannity can explain why he was in business with Jeff Brock who pleaded guilty in 2016 to bank fraud and conspiracy for a scheme to rig auctions for foreclosed homes. There was a fine and a short prison term.
Left wing media people are never involved with crooks. Pssst... do you know what your friends and coworkers are up to?

Just realized Hannity's radio show is on at 3pm in the east and noon west coast. Tune in and all of your fears will be laid to rest, sweetie. Relax!

Media Matters and Loonies only help Hannity's ratings when they pull stunts like this. That's how I started watching. "Who is this Hannity guy that Obama keeps whining about?" Never looked back!

Old 04-24-2018, 12:42 PM

68,325 posts, read 54,330,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
These Libs don't listen to Hannity anyway. There just trying to destroy one of the few decent commentators on air who does not bow down to their Liberal causes.

Hannity correctly called Obama and Hillary for the corrupt politicians they were. Libs are out to destroy him.

They want to shut down all opposing speech just like they will lie to you about not wanting to confiscate your guns.

Yet utterly fails to call Trump the man totally devoid of integrity he is.

Old 04-24-2018, 12:48 PM

68,325 posts, read 54,330,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Where did I say food stamps were illegal?
WHERE did I say you did?

Quote:
Is Hannity an illegal immigrant?
WHERE did I say he was?

Quote:
Which deductions did you take on your tax forms?
Every legitimate, legal one, how about you?

And I'll note once again the typical RW hypocrisy of those who whine about people legally on food stamps yet have no problem with Hannity's taking his entitlements.

Old 04-24-2018, 12:50 PM

56,989 posts, read 35,168,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Hannity bought depressed real estate at a great time and in foreclosure.

That is smart.

I know a literal communist who buys into the stock market. Is that hypocrisy - or being an intelligent realist given the actual system?

I wasn't a huge fan of some of Obama's policies, but Obama offered me $8,000 to buy my first primary residence. I took the free money. Why not?

I haven't seen one piece of evidence of an illegal act or insider trading with Hannity. Could you please detail the evidence? I am sincerely willing to come around on this with evidence.
All of that is fine, but I don’t wanna hear Hannity or YOU for that matter...prattling on about the virtues of small government because you clearly don’t believe in it.

Old 04-24-2018, 12:51 PM

51,638 posts, read 25,770,788 times
Despite Republican's ceaseless search for something to pin on Obama and Clinton, the best they could come up with was IRS scrutiny of conservative political groups claiming they were not political groups.

Those were the days, eh?

Now we have a traitor in the WH openly passing classified intel to Russian spies.

EPA guy spending tax money on extravagant trips to Paris and beyond to promote Carl Icahn's business interests.

Trump's children acting as U.S. diplomats while negotiating foreign trademarks and business deals.

Plus, Hannity shilling for Trump while running his own real estate scam with our tax dollars.

Good times.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies