Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2018, 12:20 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,596,242 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
People are losing their minds. In another thread they are OK with California banning the Bible, like that is where it will end.
Banning the bible? Take a page from Hitler on that one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2018, 02:47 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,640,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
A FISA warrant does not require an "intelligence product" to be valid. All that is required, like any search warrant, is a legally reasonable suspicion, i.e., probable cause. The information can be from the public, private or intelligence domain.

Source: https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/STATUT...-92-Pg1783.pdf

Nunes knows the law. He is lying to and misleading the public.
Just to keep people from being confused. This thread isn't about the FISA warrant.

Its about the Counter Intelligence Investigation which needs a intelligence product to be opened.

A CII is opened base on intelligence received through approved methods and a record is kept. In other words the FBI agent can't just wake up one morning and say "I think I'll open a CII today". What or who are you going to investigate ? Agent, " IDK I'll think of something or someone".

So what happened in this case. There was no official intelligence use to open this investigation.

Last edited by phma; 04-24-2018 at 03:15 AM..

Old 04-24-2018, 05:37 AM

18 posts, read 8,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Where are the resources and pursuit by Mueller of the Hillary campaign into the investigation where there is proof of their interference and connection to Russia. So far its all been one sided by Mueller while the Dems get ignored. Mueller isn't even knocking on those doors let alone kicking them in at gun point.

Huge creditability gap with the witch hunt.
Perhaps it's because the Hillary campaign isn't implicated in this. Muller, Rosenstein & Comey are all Republicans, why would they overlook evidence IF it existed?

Old 04-24-2018, 07:57 AM

58,973 posts, read 27,267,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzerdb View Post
Collusion? well you're right the word doesn't appear anywhere in Special Counsel Order 3915 2017.

Seems to be concerning Russian interference in the 2016 presidential elections and anyone associated with it.

We will see.

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...l-Counsel.html
I know it is tough some times but, try to keep up.

"Collusion? well you're right the word doesn't appear anywhere in Special Counsel Order 3915 2017.'

I did NOT claim it did.

I was responding to another poster who claimed it and that people would be put in jail for it, which is WHY I asked for the law's number and info/

"Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss
Which you do not know what has been found. Except for the collusion between those who have already been indicted by Mueller. Yes collusion has happened in the Trump campaign, and people are going on trial and will be put in jail.
Others have become willing parts of the investigation. "We will see. We will see""

Old 04-24-2018, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Two and a half years later, no collusion. Just internet trolls that live in Russia, that set up social media accounts that hid their identities.
Just like the Valerie Plame Special Proseciutor the dems demanded be appointed.

2 YEARS, don't know how many millions of dollars, and NO ONE was charged with "outing" her.

In fact the Special Prosecutor KNEW when h took over who was he 1st to use her name in public, the FBI report he got told him, and CONTINUED ANYWAY.

Old 04-24-2018, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
The amount of effort you put into this is cute. Now you say there is no collusion but if there is then it is not a crime. LOL HaHaHaHaHa How many have been indicted so far. We all must be living in alternate universes. Too much...
"How many have been indicted so far."

How many have been indicted so far for COLLUSION? LOL HaHaHaHaHa NONE!

Old 04-24-2018, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"How many have been indicted so far."

How many have been indicted so far for COLLUSION? LOL HaHaHaHaHa NONE!
A baby knows what to do the indictments of collusion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RP4abiHdQpc

Old 04-24-2018, 08:29 AM

12,003 posts, read 11,888,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
This is not about peoples emotional feelings about other people.
It is about the actions of very powerful people, turning the USA into an authoritarian dictatorship.
It was a Wish Hunt. An "I'm gonna get you" political attack.

The fact people want to attack the messenger bringing this to the light of day, says a lot about those people's motives, with truth being treason.
Y'know, I kinda like that term: "Wish Hunt".

It would come in handy in all kinds of situations, political or not...

Old 04-24-2018, 08:32 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,719,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by le roi View Post
something about the idea of a "Bombshell from Fox News" makes me laugh
I have a question le roi, so you wouldn't believe anything reported on Fox news and only believe it if it was reported on MSNBC or CNN?

Old 04-24-2018, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzerdb View Post
Perhaps it's because the Hillary campaign isn't implicated in this. Muller, Rosenstein & Comey are all Republicans, why would they overlook evidence IF it existed?
Hillary's campaign is where it does exist. The state dept. investigation is underway. What do we know about it so far ? Two people connected to Hillary's campaign had access in the state dept. and were feeding information through it to the FBI. This is according to the testimony of two people within the state dept.

That appears to be the back door where information entered to start the investigation. The investigation isn't over yet and there is more to come when it is finished. There will be proof or there won't be. Have to wait and see.

Because as we have seen they are anti-Trump Republicans.
Notice Comey on his book tour announced he was no longer a Repub. and he never acted like one when he was in office either. Being a Republican means absolutely nothing in this political climate. Its nothing more than a worthless talking point. Its such a frivolous statement of stereotypes. Rand Paul is a Republican. Does he act the way all republicans act. Not hardly. Its been offered over and over again as the worthless distraction it is. When that's all the Dems have they use it.

Last edited by phma; 04-24-2018 at 08:58 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies