Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-04-2018, 02:13 AM

11,904 posts, read 5,579,151 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiasmommy View Post
Nope, don't think that at all. I simply like that she stands up to leftist bullies and will not be told how she should vote simply because of her skin color. Sh refuses to be called a "sell out" or a "Tom" and shines the light on the bigoted policies of the democrat party. I respect the heck out of her for that.

The fact that you completely missed the point that I highlighted in your second paragraph is disheartening. That's not what I think, that's literally what the democrat party tells black people. What Candace Owens and so many other brave black conservatives are saying is that there's a better way.

P.S. I think enough of you to treat you as an equal, regardless of your skin color. And treating you equally, your post comes off like a whiny victim.
I think enough of black people to not try to tell them how to vote.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2018, 02:38 AM

11,904 posts, read 5,579,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiasmommy View Post
You've been doing it so long, you don't even realize what you're guilty of. In your entire post you keep referring to "we this, and we that", that's the difference in a nutshell between democrats and conservatives. I see you as an individual, you and the democrat party see yourselves as a group. I want to know about resignhere2007 as an individual, not as part of a group. But you seem to not get that, many blacks, Candace Owens and Kanye West to name two, do get it, they see themselves as individuals, not as a part of a group based on something so shallow as skin color. Also, just curious why you kept referring to the candidates as "white" or "black", why does their skin color matter? I think you may be the one with the race issue and you don't even realize it. Keep voting democrat.
When you talk about the difference between Democrats and conservatives, you are doing the same thing you have just accused her of: talking about "we." You may not have used the word, but the message is still that Democrats, as a group, are all wrong, and conservatives, as a group, are all correct.

That pretty much destroys your whole argument about seeing people as individuals.

Last edited by Catgirl64; 05-04-2018 at 02:47 AM..

Old 05-04-2018, 09:59 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,435,643 times
In the modern liberal world . When one supports the sitting U.S President , one needs to ask their family members if they are ok .

Lol

—-
Ellen Degeneres did not beat around the bush when it came to Kanye, asking straight up, “What’s going on? Is he ok?” Ever the poised and controlled matriarch of the Kardashians, Jenner responded with clarity, kindness, and a general non-answer that didn’t tell us too much while still revealing enough about Kanye's motivations.

Kris Jenner Gives a Very Kardashian Response to Kanye West

Old 05-04-2018, 10:05 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,220,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
Like when Henry Ford said customers could get a Model T in any color ... as long as it was black . Lol
He only sold black cars.

It's pretty silly. I don't care if you voted for Trump or Harambe. I do reserve the right to think your choice was a silly one, though.

I'm sure you do the same to other people. That is how "having an opinion" works.

I'm not, however, going to go to the polls and try to stop people from voting.

Old 05-04-2018, 10:06 AM

Quote:
It’s true what he said on TMZ , rappers thought Trump was cool before he ran for President

They viewed him as the ultimate baller .
Did you recently start thinking that rappers, as a group, are people whose opinions you value or something?

Old 05-04-2018, 10:09 AM

28,890 posts, read 30,241,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
OP forgot to mention Kanye praised Candace Owens who was on Hannity tonight and she was very impressive, intelligent, well spoken.

Two words that terrify the Leftists: BLACK CONSERVATIVE
yup!

Old 05-04-2018, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
Well said. They couldn’t care less for conservative blacks like Ben Carson and Colin Powell, they just want the liberal blacks. Liberals blacks need their help with handouts and blindly support them.
Not a democrat, but I really like Colin Powell. I think Carson is a doofus as a politician, but I'm sure he was/is a good surgeon.

Old 05-07-2018, 10:16 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,435,643 times
Hard to support someone that supports our President..

Kim Kardashian Is Reportedly Trying to Be Supportive of Kanye West Right Now, "But It Is Hard

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/enterta...very-comments/

Old 05-07-2018, 11:29 AM
Status: "College baseball this weekend." (set 17 hours ago)

52,671 posts, read 47,918,263 times
Quote:
Kanye West is a YUGE Trump supporter and liberals are losing their minds .

I had a hip hop station on in L.A and they were talking about it asking listeners if they would still support Kanye now that he’s a Trump supporter .

If I was Kanye I’d increase security now as liberals are known to get violent .

Kanye West is in hot water for endorsing President Donald Trump again. The rapper is standing by his support for the former reality star and reportedly told Hot 97 DJ Ebro Darden during a phone conversation that he “loves” Trump.

Celebrities’ Political Affiliations
The “Waves” rapper, 40, first sparked controversy when he tweeted his support for anti-Black Lives Matter conservative commentator Candace Owens on Saturday, April 21. “I love the way Candace Owens thinks,” West tweeted.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...-donald-trump/
That's encouraging news and quite a dramatic turnaround for a guy that, previously, was a total jerk. Kanye's turning the corner. The scary part is, I may actually become a fan of his. And that's no joke.

Old 05-07-2018, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by case44 View Post
That's encouraging news and quite a dramatic turnaround for a guy that, previously, was a total jerk. Kanye's turning the corner. The scary part is, I may actually become a fan of his. And that's no joke.
LOL. There is no corner.

He does not actually vote.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies