Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-02-2018, 03:02 AM

34,228 posts, read 18,558,636 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
You have exactly described how many on the right view blacks. I won't be surprised to see a number of them admit it right here in this thread.
Yet the Democrats pander to them with "programs", and policies to "help" them with their premise being they can't help themselves, so need special treatment. Hypocrites.

The Democrats want to keep Blacks dependent, and controlled. At some point they will realize they are better off without you.

Old 05-02-2018, 03:05 AM

9,970 posts, read 5,667,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
He’s on your plantation now. He’s all yours.
Oh sure, he can be counted on to walk lock-step with Trump and/or conservatives and/or the GOP and/or whoever now.

He refuses to be pigeonholed, and let's face it -- that's really what pisses off the likes of CNN, WaPo, Maxine Waters, the night show hosts, and you.

Old 05-02-2018, 04:16 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,175,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitey View Post
Oh sure, he can be counted on to walk lock-step with Trump and/or conservatives and/or the GOP and/or whoever now.

He refuses to be pigeonholed, and let's face it -- that's really what pisses off the likes of CNN, WaPo, Maxine Waters, the night show hosts, and you.
You’re going way off the deep end.

Not more than a week ago, you wouldn’t have poured water on Kanye West if he was on fire. I actually mean that literally, not figuratively. If you had some lighter fluid, you would’ve literally sprinkled some on him.

The guy says something about Trump, and now you’re acting as if you two have always been bosom buddies. Seriously dude, knock it off. You right wingers are so desperate for ANY kind of love from some black person that you’re willing to make yourselves look like a bunch of clowns.

It’s laughable. You all HATED the guy two hours ago, but now he’s the second coming of Larry Elder. You guys don’t even know how silly you sound.

Old 05-02-2018, 04:20 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,175,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Yet the Democrats pander to them with "programs", and policies to "help" them with their premise being they can't help themselves, so need special treatment. Hypocrites.

The Democrats want to keep Blacks dependent, and controlled. At some point they will realize they are better off without you.
The Democrats pander to whites with the same programs. In fact, so do the Republicans. These programs came to fruition because whites needed them so much. That’s how Roosevelt and LBJ sold them to the public.

That said, the programs aren’t going anywhere, and blacks aren’t gonna come to the Republican Party in your lifetime. Perish the thought.

Last edited by desertdetroiter; 05-02-2018 at 04:44 AM..

Old 05-02-2018, 04:38 AM

88,947 posts, read 44,771,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflash View Post
The failure of an entire culture affects everyone, including those that have to step in and keep the failures from starving with the money they could be using for other purposes.
True, and for the life of me I don't understand why certain cultures accept the educational outcomes I posted in the other thread. The contrast is stark, and there's no way that could be happening without extreme institutional racism on a massive scale throughout our country's public school systems. 94% of teachers unions political donations go to Dems, and this is what we get:

Post #54

Old 05-02-2018, 04:44 AM

88,947 posts, read 44,771,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
What's your point ?

Are you saying its ok to culturally appropriate, but not racially?????????????
Cultural appropriation is a BS concept. Aren't we all supposed to be multicultural and embrace all?

Old 05-02-2018, 05:03 AM

8,090 posts, read 6,954,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitey View Post

He is an anti-intellectual simpleton. Recently, he stated that he doesn’t agree with 100% of Trump’s policies. When asked which policies he agreed with, he couldn’t name one. Kanye isn’t a “free thinker”, because he isn’t a thinker at all. He titled his first album “College Dropout” and more recently proclaimed himself “a proud non-reader of books”. He admires Trump because he sees himself in Trump.

Old 05-02-2018, 05:26 AM

9,970 posts, read 5,667,931 times
Quote:
You’re going way off the deep end...
... he says, followed up by this without a hint of irony:

Quote:
Not more than a week ago, you wouldn’t have poured water on Kanye West if he was on fire. I actually mean that literally, not figuratively. If you had some lighter fluid, you would’ve literally sprinkled some on him.

The guy says something about Trump, and now you’re acting as if you two have always been bosom buddies. Seriously dude, knock it off. You right wingers are so desperate for ANY kind of love from some black person that you’re willing to make yourselves look like a bunch of clowns.

It’s laughable. You all HATED the guy two hours ago, but now he’s the second coming of Larry Elder. You guys don’t even know how silly you sound.
Cool story, bro-flake. For someone who likes to play it like nothing can get under your skin, you sure trigger easily.

You have no clue what I thought of Kanye a week ago and you still have no idea what I think of him, because I'd never said one way or another and I still haven't except to call him a goofball. So now you're left to insult me personally and lie through your ass about what I supposedly think and what I'd supposedly do because that's what angry, impotent little nothings do when they're exposed for who and what they are.

Old 05-02-2018, 05:59 AM

4,851 posts, read 2,281,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kajo13 View Post
And you conveniently ignored a website that gets millions of hits with posts with over 10,000 comments each, filled with vitriol. Whatever dude.

BTW, for every black successful conservative, I can name a liberal one. Success doesn't hinge on your political affiliation. So trite.

And as for your comment about blacks not willing to operate in a system they know is racist. You have NO idea what you are talking about. For professional POC, you sometimes have no choice. When my mother was doing her medical rounds during her residency and was harassed by a hospital director telling her she was dirty (awful word for a latin person) and that she would never complete the program, she put up with the BS because she had to. Goddamn it, some white people and their goddamn ignorant arrogance. As if you could even begin to comprehend what POC contend with sometimes.

And as DD has said, stop focusing on black people so much. It's bordering on the weird and obsessive. Everyone knows you really don't give a shyte.

Oh please , get over yourself. No black conservative was forced into "getting along" within a "racist " conservative ideology. This is idiotic. They have an entire party eager and willing to enable their victimhood if they toe the line and behave. Its called the Democratic Party.Thomas, Powell, Rice, Carson, Cain , LL Cool J ,Sowell ,and many others ,all succeeded because they abandoned they victimhood mentality of the liberals.

And I never said there were no successful liberal blacks , so please either learn to process what you read better or simply post a little more honestly. I simply pointed out a number of successful blacks that choose to side with the ideology many liberals try to label racist. If the point in that is lost on you then ask a friend to explain it to you.

I focus on the subject of a thread. So save you breath trying to instruct me about what to focus on. I will continue to post on what I wish without the need for your permission.

Old 05-02-2018, 06:09 AM

4,851 posts, read 2,281,807 times
Quote:
Everyone is rich on CD. Whatever.

Moreover, if I have to pay for dumb wars that you support , you can pay for social programs. After all, millions of whites depend on it.

Since your intellectual arsenal is obviously reduced to making statements about my finances or my stance on war that you have no way of actually knowing anything about, you can safely be considered as toast with regards to having anything of substance to contribute to the thread. Its too bad you continue to try and post anyway.

But it is interesting to see that you tacitly admit that the black community is inextricably bound to and dependent on financial assistance from the very people they call racists and want to tell to mind their own business.

Have a nice day. I will focus on other posters capable of constructing posts of actual substance .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.