Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2018, 12:25 AM

38,647 posts, read 26,363,905 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Once again, the thick plottens.

Da, comrades!

The thread title should be :

Russian Lawyer tied to 2016 Republican ticket had lied about deep ties to Kremlin and the Obama DOJ through Fusion GPS

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/ohr-...nt-fusion-gps/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2018, 07:18 AM

7,713 posts, read 4,744,768 times
Ohr lying about his wife's source of income & his conflicts of interest are the least of his worries, imo. He's tied to something much more serious. The good news is he's cooperating with the IG/Huber, as is his wife Nellie most likely. That means we have our first Fusion GPS insider cooperating & we'll finally get to see behind the Fusion GPS curtain.

As a side note, or perhaps connected, I'm still eagerly awaiting to the revelation of which MSM outlets & "journalists" Fusion GPS has on their payroll & what they do to earn their money from the Clinton campaign? Sorry, did I say Clinton campaign, I meant Fusion GPS.

Old 04-30-2018, 09:47 AM

13,684 posts, read 9,003,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
The lawyer from the meeting that Trump family and campaign members first denied ever happened? The one that occurred right in Trump Tower in NYC? The one that offered up dirt on Hillary Clinton (which soon after it was set up, DJT informed the public he would soon have big news on HRC)? Hardly a surprise to find out she is even more connected to the Kremlin than first thought. What was up the Trump's associates? It seems to have been RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA all the time.

With all of the Trump related news, it is easy to forget that Mr. Trump had, during a victory speech, claimed that he soon would have big news on Ms. Clinton.

Timeline:

June 7th (Tuesday): Mr. Trump wins primaries in California, etc. During his victory speech that evening he states:

"I am going to give a major speech on probably Monday of next week and we’re going to be discussing all of the things that have taken place with the Clintons. I think you’re going to find it very informative and very, very interesting."

Why did he say this? Well, because earlier that day (the 7th) Don Junior had set up a meeting with the Russians, in Trump Tower, for 4 p.m. on June 9th (a Thursday).

The meeting was held as scheduled. Meanwhile, Trump supporters waited for Mr. Trump's announcement for that next Monday. Anticipation was high here in CD:

http://www.city-data.com/forum/elect...on-speech.html

Alas, no such announcement was made.

Here is a nice timeline of events for that period:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.08adc19fb924

Old 04-30-2018, 10:07 AM

51,651 posts, read 25,790,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
With all of the Trump related news, it is easy to forget that Mr. Trump had, during a victory speech, claimed that he soon would have big news on Ms. Clinton.

Timeline:

June 7th (Tuesday): Mr. Trump wins primaries in California, etc. During his victory speech that evening he states:

"I am going to give a major speech on probably Monday of next week and we’re going to be discussing all of the things that have taken place with the Clintons. I think you’re going to find it very informative and very, very interesting."

Why did he say this? Well, because earlier that day (the 7th) Don Junior had set up a meeting with the Russians, in Trump Tower, for 4 p.m. on June 9th (a Thursday).

The meeting was held as scheduled. Meanwhile, Trump supporters waited for Mr. Trump's announcement for that next Monday. Anticipation was high here in CD:

Trump knew about the meeting. The timeline is clear.

His son, son-in-law, and campaign manager were at the meeting.

There is a good chance he was on the phone during the meeting, and certainly knew about what went on.

At another rally, he read an article that was only released for a short time by RT.

Trump's claim that he had no idea why the Kremlin was helping his campaign is just hard to believe.

Old 04-30-2018, 10:10 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,521,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
The thread title should be :

Russian Lawyer tied to 2016 Republican ticket had lied about deep ties to Kremlin and the Obama DOJ through Fusion GPS

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/ohr-...nt-fusion-gps/
So, start a thread with your title on it.

"I am lawyer. Also Kremlin informant."

This just keeps getting better.

So much winning.

Old 04-30-2018, 10:41 AM

8,924 posts, read 5,622,028 times
It’s not over until the investigation is over. Republicans didn’t investigate, they didn’t want to upset an already unraveling President.

Old 04-30-2018, 10:44 AM

26,562 posts, read 14,434,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post

Trump's claim that he had no idea why the Kremlin was helping his campaign is just hard to believe.
i doubt he knew exactly "why" they were helping him but i'm confident he knew they were helping him.

Old 04-30-2018, 10:44 AM

39,857 posts, read 26,482,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason3000 View Post
Funny how the left ignores the fact that the Clinton campaign paid Russian intelligence agents to conjure up dirt on our president.

Funny how the left ignores the fact that this same lawyer was working WITH Fusion GPS at the time of the meeting, with founder/CEO meeting personally with her both before and after the meeting at Trump Tower.

If you're going to talk the talk, you gotta walk the walk.
It seems as if the meeting was an attempt to entrap Jr. into accepting bogus information from a questionable source (much like the DNC did with the Steele dossier). Which they could then spin into some sort of contorted "proof" of Russian collusion with the Trump team. When in fact it seems as if the only actual "collusion" was between her and the DNC, via Fusion GPS.

The obvious question is why would the Kremlin want Trump to defeat Clinton? She was bought and paid for many times over, between $140 laundered to her through her "foundation" and the half million dollars paid to Bill for his half-hour talk with Russian businessmen. There is every reason to believe she would be far more favorable to the Russians than Trump.

However, it seems pretty clear that the big goal of Russia wasn't more support from the administration-it was to disrupt the US political process, to foment dissention and opposition to the policies of whoever was in office and to harm the administration, no matter who was sitting in the Oval. And with Trump-they knew the US media would do a far more effective job of harming this country with more dis-information than the Russian security apparatus could ever dream of. Well played.

Old 04-30-2018, 10:49 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,521,957 times
Talking Putin + tRump = conspiracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
i doubt he knew exactly "why" they were helping him but i'm confident he knew they were helping him.
He knows EXACTLY why Putin wants him in the White House.

It's no secret.

Old 04-30-2018, 10:50 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,512,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post

Timeline:

Of course Trump knew about Donnie Junior's traitorous meeting with the Russians. He knew ALL about it and could not wait to spill the beans. He couldn't even wait until he had the actual dirt on Hillary as promised by the Kremlin.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies