Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-25-2018, 03:11 PM

1,748 posts, read 2,479,102 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
Trump's tariff war not going good for Harley-Davidson. Tariff wars are easy- DJT

Who knew he would inflict damage to his core supporters.
Sadly, many of his core supporters don't even realize they're being damaged.

Old 06-25-2018, 03:54 PM

51,653 posts, read 25,819,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by honeyinhouston View Post
Mueller will let you and everyone else know when he finishes his investigation...
I don’t know for certain as Mueller doesn’t tell me anything, but I rather doubt he’ll charge anyone with the collusion strawman nonsense.

I suspect he’ll go with conspiracy or aiding and abetting. But who knows really?

Old 06-25-2018, 07:03 PM

16,759 posts, read 8,214,152 times
Eric Prince has cooperated with Mueller and has given information. It looks like stuff going to hit the fan by September.

Old 06-25-2018, 07:34 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,663,943 times
Quote:
Eric Prince has cooperated with Mueller and has given information. It looks like stuff going to hit the fan by September.
That could explain why trump has lost it and is now threatening american citizens. Like the owners of the restaurant in VA and Jimmy Fallen,Maxine Walters.

Old 06-25-2018, 08:19 PM

13,900 posts, read 9,771,097 times
Quote:
Trumpers keep taunting with where are the charges? They’re not going to like the answer.

Old 06-25-2018, 08:40 PM

Tonight in SC aside from the Trump comedy act, the applause line for his tariffs was not that good. He was only about 100 miles away from the worlds largest BMW plant. Trumps tariffs gonna hurt that area big time. It looks like those in the crowd are aware of the problems that will happen.

Old 06-25-2018, 08:49 PM

Harley-Davidson moving manufacturing to Europe to avoid Trump tariffs.

Looks like cutbacks coming in their last 2 plants.

Trump hurting a lot of people now. His lies coming back to bite those who voted for him.

Old 06-25-2018, 09:07 PM

3,923 posts, read 3,646,739 times
Quote:
Harley-Davidson moving manufacturing to Europe to avoid Trump tariffs.

Looks like cutbacks coming in their last 2 plants.

Trump hurting a lot of people now. His lies coming back to bite those who voted for him.
Harley has been in slow but steady decline for quite a while now. Not enough of a market in the US anymore. Just wanted to throw that little piece of truth out there to go along with the current news.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money...offs/89679228/

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/ha...ues-2018-01-30

Trump's tariffs announcement: A timeline

Harley's sales have been down for last four years. They announced the closing of a plant in Kansas City before the tariffs were even a thing. Not to mention that they've opened plants in India, Brazil, and China in recent years. I'm sure the tariffs aren't helping the situation, but as I said, Harley has been in decline for some time now.

Oh, and they were already planning to open a plant in Thailand far before any tariffs were mentioned.

https://www.jsonline.com/story/money...ant/339396001/

Not trying to rain on you guy's parade or anything, I know what this thread is about. But honestly, everything can't be blamed on Trump. This company has been making moves overseas and suffering from declining profits in the US for quite some time. The tariffs may be having some effect on Harley, but they've been bleeding for a while now.

Old 06-25-2018, 09:35 PM

6,611 posts, read 3,674,044 times
Quote:
Yes, Popadopolas, Manafort, Jared, Don Jr, Mike Flynn, Gates and numerous other aids. All are involved with collusion and some have turned state evidence.

Many who have left the WH and are wondering when the hammer on the top gets dropped.
It's amazing, with all the trouble ONE man has created and will continue to cause, how he can remain even at this point... but, I know due to how it is, it's going to take time. It's just unbearable.

Old 06-26-2018, 03:43 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,663,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reads2MUCH View Post
Harley has been in slow but steady decline for quite a while now. Not enough of a market in the US anymore. Just wanted to throw that little piece of truth out there to go along with the current news.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money...offs/89679228/

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/ha...ues-2018-01-30

Trump's tariffs announcement: A timeline

Harley's sales have been down for last four years. They announced the closing of a plant in Kansas City before the tariffs were even a thing. Not to mention that they've opened plants in India, Brazil, and China in recent years. I'm sure the tariffs aren't helping the situation, but as I said, Harley has been in decline for some time now.

Oh, and they were already planning to open a plant in Thailand far before any tariffs were mentioned.

https://www.jsonline.com/story/money...ant/339396001/

Not trying to rain on you guy's parade or anything, I know what this thread is about. But honestly, everything can't be blamed on Trump. This company has been making moves overseas and suffering from declining profits in the US for quite some time. The tariffs may be having some effect on Harley, but they've been bleeding for a while now.

He wants the credit for everything, he can take the blame too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies