Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-22-2018, 05:25 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,293,301 times

Advertisements

Liars and leakers = the Democrat Party. Nothing but lies all the time. Red wave coming.

Old 07-22-2018, 06:16 AM

51,651 posts, read 25,785,636 times
Trump tells:

When the Lying King says "believe me," it's best if you don't.

If he says "to be perfectly honest," it's a sure sign he's not.

"I've been hearing," and "Somebody told me," means he just made it up.

When he starts with, "A lot of people are saying," or "A lot of people tell me," he's probably referring to Steve Miller.

Capitalized words such as "NO COLLUSION!" or "NO OBSTRUCTION!" are always lies.

Anything else come to mind?

Old 07-22-2018, 06:29 AM

16,761 posts, read 8,206,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Trump tells:

When the Lying King says "believe me," it's best if you don't.

If he says "to be perfectly honest," it's a sure sign he's not.

"I've been hearing," and "Somebody told me," means he just made it up.

When he starts with, "A lot of people are saying," or "A lot of people tell me," he's probably referring to Steve Miller.

Capitalized words such as "NO COLLUSION!" or "NO OBSTRUCTION!" are always lies.

Anything else come to mind?
The majority of leaks come from the WH and Trump himself. See all the articles from NYT Maggie Haberman. Trump likes to call her at night and talk.

All the current information coming out is from Trump confidant's who have been questioned by Mueller. These people cannot wait to tell the media how Trump is in trouble.

Old 07-22-2018, 07:16 AM

12,601 posts, read 7,218,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Liars and leakers = the Democrat Party. Nothing but lies all the time. Red wave coming.
Sweet projection, bro.

Old 07-22-2018, 07:19 AM

51,651 posts, read 25,785,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
Sweet projection, bro.
Red wave coming?

Is this referring to Russians or Rednecks?

Anyone know?

Old 07-22-2018, 07:30 AM

12,601 posts, read 7,218,598 times
Quote:
Red wave coming?

Anyone know?
EXCELLENT question!

Old 07-22-2018, 08:13 AM

4,559 posts, read 1,434,864 times
Quote:
Red wave coming?

Anyone know?
You re funny today.
Happy Sunday.
Donuts and coffee time💪💪💪

Lets hope we still have a say in who's president.

Old 07-22-2018, 08:21 AM

37,315 posts, read 59,827,062 times
Trump's tweet re Page info releases by FBI
Trump lies
The FBI did everything Nunes and Gowdy said they didn't applying for the FISA warrants:
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Old 07-22-2018, 09:01 AM

16,761 posts, read 8,206,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
Trump's tweet re Page info releases by FBI
Trump lies
The FBI did everything Nunes and Gowdy said they didn't applying for the FISA warrants:
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...7Ctwgr%5Etweet
Nice to see Trump stay in form. Lie about what's being released. We know he did not read it.

Old 07-22-2018, 09:42 AM

37,315 posts, read 59,827,062 times
Well, I have to admit I don't real much of what Mnunchin or Trump or others in his cabal like Guiliani say
Because I know they are going to "spin" the info to suit themselves

The deal is that the FBI released that info when it really should not have--
Carter Page is really an ongoing investigation w/the FBI/CIA and Mueller I imagine
It was done simply to prove to anyone willing to pay attention to the truth and facts that Nunes lied about what the FBI did BECAUSE the WH told him to

The fact that Nunes admitted NOT reading the original documents--the warrant applications themselves before redacting (which he was entitled to do as has the majority leader on the committee) proves he was/is a stooge of the WH but also indicates that he likely has a personal motive for wanting to throw shade on anything associated with Carter Page
There is strong speculation that one of the people Page contacted when he was overseas was Nunes---and remember that Nunes was on Trump's campaign and transition team and did not VOLUNTARILY recuse himself from anything to do with the investigation of anything related to Russia/hacking/campaign or transition contacts...

The fact that Gowdy said he read ALL the warrant info and still agreed with Nunes on that silly memo Nunes came up with proves that Gowdy is partisan--not unbiased--
That he has issues with dealing with the truth when truth goes against his party and WH/Trump's agenda to smear the FBI
That stance is not a surprise to me but it could be to most GOP/Trump supporters because he was so anti-HRC---which they loved...
But if they respect the truth--then they should concede that Gowdy misstated the truth of the matter regarding FBI FISA warrants for Carter Page...

The truth in those warrant goes far beyond Carter Page and his willful association with the Russians and pushing their agenda---
It shows there is an ongoing "conspiracy" or "collusion" to subvert the truth about the FBI's credibility in favor of Trump's miasma of disinformation....
That is a classic Russian propaganda ploy...

Any REAL Republican should read that and think "****, I have been played...I am too trusting of what the administration says is wrongdoing and personal vendetta against the president"
But they won't
Just hope enough undecided voters pay attention and decide Trump and his cabal are not to be trusted---and they are not really supportive of America...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies