Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-17-2018, 12:17 PM

26,569 posts, read 14,444,771 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
...I fail to see how this is doing anything to #MAGA
May
Alienate
Great
Allies

Old 05-17-2018, 01:14 PM

16,278 posts, read 10,414,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
Poll: Just 13 percent of Americans consider Trump honest and trustworthy

Eessh, what a time to be alive.

Couple that with the confidence the rest of the world in Trump, I fail to see how this is doing anything to #MAGA ...and before the Cult45'rs say anything: The economy was rebounding pre-T and has continued to do well, unemployment was already on a steady decline pre-T, and no, ISIS has not been defeated.
I heard one meat head actually say he didn't care what the rest of the world thinks of our President. LOL at the ignorance of that position.

Old 05-17-2018, 01:29 PM

31,304 posts, read 32,883,423 times
Unhappy MAGA is a lie!

What part of this “make America great again” is working out?

More conflicts around the world requiring our servicemen and women to put their lives in danger, less money in our pockets due to inflation (that income tax cut ain’t helping anyone now), gas prices $3 higher and going UP, continued companies closing their doors and work going offshore, a government & POTUS that are no longer recognized by other world countries as “credible”, issues with global warming and no government agency working on solutions, environment pollution and no government corrections, education for school kids remain low or getting worse, retirement for seniors are told to continue to work there’s no money for you to quit and live on SS, medical care continues to lack in treatment for those in need who can’t afford insurance coverage or get government assistance, problems with internet security and nothing is being done to stop it, issues with voting and election corruption, border security is said to be lacking yet we can’t get workers to harvest our agricultural crops or work in the food industry, construction slowdown because there’s no skilled workers to do the jobs, and we continue to have a POTUS that lies to the media and never talks with all the public, one who chooses to continue campaigning for 2020 instead of running the country. So tell me again why “MAGA” is working?

Old 05-17-2018, 02:05 PM

1,748 posts, read 2,479,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
WH not answering question on why Trump lied on his previous Financial Disclosure. Trump lies and the WH hides the facts.
Of course they hide facts. Just another day in 'Merica...

Old 05-17-2018, 03:13 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,663,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by honeyinhouston View Post
Of course they hide facts. Just another day in 'Merica...
This is why we need to see his taxes.

Old 05-17-2018, 05:39 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,869,570 times
Was watching some short clip on MSNBC and heard that Guiliani came on tv today talking about something and apparently stepped in it again--
Likely could have caused big problem for Trump because Rudy G was running his mouth and not paying attention to what he was saying...as per usual...

I know that is not a very clear explanation but think it was about election fraud maybe--
What show so I can check it on YouTube maybe===

OK--so it was Giuliani talking about how going to the Trump Tower meeting to get dirt on HRC was not illegal...and there was comments from the people on MSNBC that it very well COULD be illegal if it involved Trump's team knowingly conspiring with the Russians to hack or attempt to hack HRC's email...

Last edited by loves2read; 05-17-2018 at 05:52 PM..

Old 05-17-2018, 06:42 PM

25,580 posts, read 56,482,264 times
Default More Lies - when does the word 'informant' become a 'planted spy'? Answer: when Fox news says so.

FOX News (who else) is spinning that the FBI "planted" a spy in the Trump campaign in order to 'entrap' Trump et al., because the NYT reported:
Quote:
And at least one government informant met several times with Mr. Page and Mr. Papadopoulos, current and former officials said. That has become a politically contentious point, with Mr. Trump’s allies questioning whether the F.B.I. was spying on the Trump campaign or trying to entrap campaign officials.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/16/u...stigation.html
Until we learn otherwise, I interpret "informant" to mean a Trump campaign worker who, for whatever reason, decided to inform on the activities of Page and Papadopoulos.

I do NOT interpret that to mean the FBI "planted" this informant - as there is nothing in the article on which to base this assumption/false allegation.

Fox just did a whole segment with Prof. Turley alleging that this informant was a deliberate "plant" and Turley, that hack, ran with it as a given fact.

Talk about leaping mountains. And their viewers swallow this stuff, no questions asked.

Last edited by Ariadne22; 05-17-2018 at 07:01 PM..

Old 05-17-2018, 06:48 PM

25,580 posts, read 56,482,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
OK--so it was Giuliani talking about how going to the Trump Tower meeting to get dirt on HRC was not illegal...and there was comments from the people on MSNBC that it very well COULD be illegal if it involved Trump's team knowingly conspiring with the Russians to hack or attempt to hack HRC's email...
The Steele Dossier repeatedly states that the Russians worked hand in hand w/Trump campaign people in the US on this hack. I believe the Dossier. I bet Mueller has evidence of that and knows exactly who did what.

Old 05-17-2018, 06:54 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,663,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariadne22 View Post
The Steele Dossier repeatedly states that the Russians worked hand in hand w/Trump campaign people in the US on this hack. I believe the Dossier. I bet Mueller has evidence of that and knows exactly who did what.
bingo,+1

Old 05-17-2018, 07:12 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,227,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
This is why we need to see his taxes.
That's why he'll NEVER release his taxes,and I'm not talking about the ones that Madow had.

The guy is shady as eff.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies