Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-04-2018, 07:09 PM

24,617 posts, read 9,446,498 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
They believe that it will endear them to minorities and is an act of “social justice “.. but in reality nobody respects someone that doesn’t respect themselves .
Agreed, and unbeknownst to most minorities, white and black liberal elites/community activists/civil rights leaders/politicians etc are being rewarded handsomely as they pretend to “solve” social issues and “fight” for the average joe from their white neighbirhoods, taking their kids to white private schools, and enjoying the privileges of not being on welfare themselves. Obama is a millionaire with kids in Ivy Leagues.

A successful black community means the destruction of the liberal philosophy of victimization and welfare state.

Exploiting poor black people is a big business for liberals. Obama has sailed into the sunset with his money.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2018, 07:16 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,451,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
Agreed, and unbeknownst to most minorities, white and black liberal elites/community activists/civil rights leaders/politicians etc are being rewarded handsomely as they pretend to “solve” social issues and “fight” for the average joe from their white neighbirhoods, taking their kids to white private schools, and enjoying the privileges of not being on welfare themselves. Obama is a millionaire with kids in Ivy Leagues.

A successful black community means the destruction of the liberal philosophy of victimization and welfare state.

Exploiting poor black people is a big business for liberals. Obama has sailed into the sunset with his money.
Oh yeah a lot of that in L.A for sure . The richest most politically connected areas are all liberal .
Brentwood is a big one .

Of course many of them rarely go to immigrant or minority areas .
It’s funny because they are always talking about helping minorities yet those are the neighborhoods with the most crime and in the worst shape .

Sanctuary city policy has been a disaster .

Obama just bought a house for $8 million so it can definitely pay off .

Old 05-04-2018, 07:19 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,729,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
Mitt Romney: 'My favorite meat is hot dog'

Good to know that some things remain the same. In other words, Mitt Romney remains clueless and unaware. He used to be my governor but Utah, you are more than welcome to him.
What difference does it make what he likes to eat? What does that have to do with his stance on policies? I don't care if he likes to go outside and make mud cakes for dessert, what I care about is where he stands on issues. And since he is a RINO, I don't care for him. I would never base my vote on what someone prefers to eat for lunch.

Old 05-04-2018, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
What difference does it make what he likes to eat? What does that have to do with his stance on policies? I don't care if he likes to go outside and make mud cakes for dessert, what I care about is where he stands on issues. And since he is a RINO, I don't care for him. I would never base my vote on what someone prefers to eat for lunch.
He says he would of done things very similar to Trump if he had won .

After all the smack talk ?

No way he would of been able to pull off all Trump has so far

Mitt Romney's White House Would Have Been 'Very Similar' to Trump's, He Says

Old 05-04-2018, 07:33 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,197,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
Sounds interesting. But I'm with Timmy on this one: no ketchup on a dog. Same with burgers. And lord help anyone who lets me see them put ketchup on a Philly style soft pretzel. Ketchup is okay on fries though.
Ketchup on a soft pretzel is completely insane but while some may call it blasphemy, ketchup tastes so dang good on a hot dog. Mmm, I'm gettin hungry!

Old 05-04-2018, 07:41 PM

Hmm I wonder his thoughts on dessert .

Is he more a cake guy or a hot fudge sundae kinda guy ?

Old 05-04-2018, 07:53 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,189,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Ohhh....I'm sorry...do you need a "cry closet" because you don't like romney....
Dude, NO ONE likes Romney. Including you.

Old 05-04-2018, 07:58 PM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,594,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by detshen View Post
Ketchup on a soft pretzel is completely insane but while some may call it blasphemy, ketchup tastes so dang good on a hot dog. Mmm, I'm gettin hungry!
Mustard on pretzels is good though 👍

Old 05-04-2018, 08:02 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,197,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
Mustard on pretzels is good though 👍
Oh yes, definitely!

Old 05-04-2018, 08:03 PM

40,952 posts, read 49,176,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
This is not an attack Hillary thread, create your own thread if that is what you want to do. But if you think that making fun of Hillary Clinton somehow makes Mitt Romney look better, you'd be sorely mistaken.
It takes real skill to be just one of the guys. Her hot dog impersonation is for the record books.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIXr9YHipYI
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies