Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-05-2018, 09:55 AM

29,938 posts, read 18,764,705 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBoy64 View Post
He is way up to a whopping 42% approval and Rasmussen is included in this aggregate. But he is ticking up. I am looking at history and trying to find a time when a President and his supporters were happy about a 42% approval and just can't seem to find that history.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/
Trump is a poll loser and an election and life winner....I'm happy with that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2018, 10:51 AM

14,361 posts, read 9,748,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
So you will accept his decision either way, I’m betting you will be running around claiming deep state if you don’t like the outcome. Those on the right loved Comey and then ....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
I already indicated I will accept the outcome without creating some conspiracy theory, will you?
Seems like every judgement that doesn’t go Trumps way there must be outside forces at work. Besides this is just one comment, there have been plenty of others.

So... you suffer from tunnel vision and even when your question is answered you ask it again?

I don't believe a word you type. How does it feel to be absolutely irrelevant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Trump is a poll loser and an election and life winner....I'm happy with that.

The swamp is pi$$ed at this fact! The herd as well!

They learned nothing from their defeat and even Hillary is now calling them out. Must suck to be them.

Old 05-05-2018, 12:11 PM

11,404 posts, read 4,050,929 times
It's beginning to come out that Mueller is talking to more and more people that Trump himself and Trump supporters weren't aware of.

No wonder a Trump-supporting judge would make a statement like that, trying to undermine Mueller.

https://twitter.com/AP/status/992815079144947713

Old 05-05-2018, 12:24 PM

34,301 posts, read 15,550,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
It's beginning to come out that Mueller is talking to more and more people that Trump himself and Trump supporters weren't aware of.

No wonder a Trump-supporting judge would make a statement like that, trying to undermine Mueller.

https://twitter.com/AP/status/992815079144947713
Why is the Mueller investigation leaking information like this ?
Yet no proof of any wrong doing is leaked.

What was said in the link ?
Unnamed sources again and again leaking and never a hint of or proof of crime.
It's well known that Mueller wants to interview people as close to Trump as possible and trip them up with a lie and work that hook to get at Trump. Its what they do.

Mueller is taking to someone involved in the Trump campaign and that is all the link really says. That's not news. The witch hunt has been going on for nearly a year. They talk to people. BFD

Shocking I tell ya.

Old 05-05-2018, 12:50 PM

10,987 posts, read 20,484,597 times
The source of the leak is likely to be from Tom Barrack's circle or Trump’s inaugural committee staff.

Old 05-05-2018, 01:12 PM

11,186 posts, read 6,472,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post

It's well known that Mueller wants to interview people as close to Trump as possible and trip them up with a lie and work that hook to get at Trump. Its what they do.

Mueller is taking to someone involved in the Trump campaign and that is all the link really says. That's not news. The witch hunt has been going on for nearly a year. They talk to people. BFD

Shocking I tell ya.
The Mueller part of hunt for Trump has gone on for a year. Add in the pre-Mueller hunt, it'll be two years come July.

The FBI/DOJ could've had Manafort for the Ukraine, money laundering, lobbying stuff years ago. Prosecuting him now is all about Trump, and the judge knows it.

Old 05-05-2018, 01:14 PM

34,301 posts, read 15,550,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nell Plotts View Post
The source of the leak is likely to be from Tom Barrack's circle or Trump’s inaugural committee staff.
Its just as likely to be from the Mueller team.
Intimidation of witnesses who they have helped financially ruin may eventually produce some result for them. So far no one is being fingered as the song bird with the smoking gun evidence. It hard to produce something that doesn't exist but needs to be manufactured.

Old 05-05-2018, 01:16 PM

26,543 posts, read 14,360,094 times
Quote:
that assumes the leak came from mueller's team and not someone connected to barrack.

Old 05-05-2018, 01:59 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,748,555 times
Quote:

Shocking I tell ya.

There is no wrong doing... it's obvious

Old 05-05-2018, 02:19 PM

20,655 posts, read 8,415,340 times
I just saw something today while I was quickly perusing various news sites about Mueller's investigation actually being a counter-intelligence, NOT criminal, investigation. A technicality based on the way Mr Peepers Rosenstein issued the order or something. Now I can't find that article, dammit.

Does that ring a bell for anyone?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies