Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-05-2018, 02:24 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,576,536 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Intimidation of witnesses who they have helped financially ruin may eventually produce some result for them. So far no one is being fingered as the song bird with the smoking gun evidence. It's hard to produce something that doesn't exist but needs to be manufactured.
I like Alan Dershowitz's term for people like this as 'composers'. Like torture where subjects make stuff up to get the torture to stop. Useless information.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2018, 02:24 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,661,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Trump is a poll loser and an election and life winner....I'm happy with that.
Again that would be wrong, he is a electoral college winner different then an "election winner" and definitely a life loser.

Old 05-05-2018, 02:46 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,649,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
Again that would be wrong, he is a electoral college winner different then an "election winner" and definitely a life loser.
Your idea might work in Russia. Not in the USA comrade !!!

Old 05-05-2018, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
I just saw something today while I was quickly perusing various news sites about Mueller's investigation actually being a counter-intelligence, NOT criminal, investigation. A technicality based on the way Mr Peepers Rosenstein issued the order or something. Now I can't find that article, dammit.

Does that ring a bell for anyone?
Its in the initial authority document Rosenstein gave to Mueller. In May of last year.

Its in the "Fruits of a poisonous tree" thread.

It brings up another question on the investigation and possibly what court should a case be proffered.

Last edited by phma; 05-05-2018 at 03:01 PM..

Old 05-05-2018, 05:27 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,788,539 times
Quote:
WOW! Thanks for sharing the nonsense of progressive thought and how you actually think normal people must agree with you.

BLUE WAVE?

MUAHAHAHA

Old 05-05-2018, 05:31 PM

30,369 posts, read 19,156,062 times
Quote:
Sorry if you don't understand how the Presidential election is won....try to go back and figure out why Trump is President if you don't know why he won the election.

Old 05-05-2018, 05:39 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,788,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Sorry if you don't understand how the Presidential election is won....try to go back and figure out why Trump is President if you don't know why he won the election.
They lost so Trump isn't their president. That's how totalitarian Marxism works.

There's really nothing wrong with Marxists, except the fools that are Marxists. The stupid claiming to be smart... the rest of us can only laugh and scratch our heads in disbelief.

Old 05-05-2018, 06:20 PM

57,271 posts, read 26,199,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
I like Alan Dershowitz's term for people like this as 'composers'. Like torture where subjects make stuff up to get the torture to stop. Useless information.
Sources are very important to investigations, pleas to provide information, this is nothing new. Why is this prosecution different than others.

Old 05-05-2018, 06:21 PM

30,369 posts, read 19,156,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
They lost so Trump isn't their president. That's how totalitarian Marxism works.

There's really nothing wrong with Marxists, except the fools that are Marxists. The stupid claiming to be smart... the rest of us can only laugh and scratch our heads in disbelief.
I admit that I fell for Marxist theology when I was 18 and my brain wasn't fully functional from drug use but after observing Natural Law, it becomes clear why it sounds great but doesn't work in practice.

Old 05-05-2018, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Sources are very important to investigations, pleas to provide information, this is nothing new. Why is this prosecution different than others.
That is the issue. Why isn't it like other investigations ?
We know only a tiny fraction of investigations have anything like a special prosecutor. We know what the authority of most prosecutions are and its not in some secret document held by the secret police free of congressional oversight.
The judge would like to know the answer also. He's ask for the documents.
Lets see how that goes.

Last edited by phma; 05-05-2018 at 06:49 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies