Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2018, 10:44 AM

1,715 posts, read 2,836,386 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyMac18 View Post
What in the heck are you talking about?

Baffling response to this thread.

Look at his post count, I doubt this guy has had any experience with women since he stumbled across City Data.

Old 05-24-2018, 10:47 AM

1,715 posts, read 2,836,386 times
Sex is every bit of a basic human need just like food and water, regardless of one's perceived worthiness to receive it. Once upon a time people like this would be alone in their room with Star Trek and their comic books, maybe just a slight touch self-awareness about their how their situation separates them from the rest of society. Or finally settle down with that last available girl in their small town. Now due to the hyperconnectivity of modern society, they are made painfully aware of what they are missing and helplessly lacking the social tools to work on the problem or get even a basic objective understanding of what the problem really is. Of course these personality issues that alienate them from women also often make it hard to succeed in school or maintain decent employment.

And of course constantly bombarded with sex everywhere and having their own shortcomings rubbed in their faces at every turn can cause the frustration to smolder into anger and rage. The echo chamber of being around likeminded individuals just further enforces any negative mindset. (just look at your average Trump supporter in this group or conspiracy theorist in other groups, the mindset is exactly the same, there is no telling someone they wrong, even when the evidence proves they obviously are).

Now I never joined any of these groups. But in the waning days of Usenet in the early 2000's some of these characters invaded alt.support.shyness and basically ruined the group bullying other members, chasing them off, altering the nature of discussion and destroying the character of the group eventually leaving it devoid of any participation whatsoever.

And awkward guys who are okay with fat chicks are derided as chubby chasers and told you are only going for the fat chicks because you think they are easier than "hot" ones.

Old 05-24-2018, 11:20 AM

10,089 posts, read 6,422,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay F View Post
Liberalism is the root cause of this because welfare has replaced the husband/father. If no welfare or food stamps existed for single moms every young man would easily be able to find a mate.
Why? Because single moms would then be totally dependent on men to live and would accept ANY available man as a mate? Unfortunately, or fortunately for those single moms' children, a lot of the young men who are or become incels are incapable of supporting themselves, much less anyone else. They're too busy living in their parents basements tweeting angry diatribes about how women ignore them.

Old 05-24-2018, 11:41 AM

20,707 posts, read 19,351,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
I'm glad you posted this. Since that nutjob ran over those people and this 'movement' has come to light--so much makes sense now. Especially how Trump got elected.

I seriously doubt that women over 60 spend their time joining other women online to express frustration about finding men for sex and hating the opposite sex. In fact, that is an extremely absurd theory. They are mostly joining book clubs, traveling, working, taking classes, etc.

This is a "I am a bitter angry male who hates women" thing.
Actually I think the likes of you are behind the MGTOW movement. They voluntarily avoid you.

Old 05-24-2018, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bungalove View Post
Why? Because single moms would then be totally dependent on men to live and would accept ANY available man as a mate? Unfortunately, or fortunately for those single moms' children, a lot of the young men who are or become incels are incapable of supporting themselves, much less anyone else. They're too busy living in their parents basements tweeting angry diatribes about how women ignore them.

Not having Bernie or HRC there to support them must have been crushing. How many of these men could have said they are in college and gotten laid?

Of course another problem is the disgustingly obese omega females which are invisible to men, also stuck in mommy's basement . Nothing inspires these men to better themselves due to the literally colossal failures before them that block out the light of the sun.

Last edited by gwynedd1; 05-24-2018 at 11:54 AM..

Old 05-24-2018, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomobeale View Post
I KNOW a guy who dated a stunner. I guess he is good-ish looking tho I cannot tell beyond not hideous and he is fit. If 5 on 10 scale is median lets call him a six.

He dated a 9 (and I dont give 10s) The drama was endless. They could not go to a club or party without some alpha chimp hitting on his girlfriend because alpha chimp was rich or whatever. They would hit on her in front of him. She was loyal but I imagine the drama did factor in their eventual break up. Years later he is married to a sort of pretty woman that makes him happy. No dog, but no model either. Probably also a 6 on the 10 scale. I would imagine she does get hit on some, but it is not a constant barrage in his face.

Sound like he was rather poor in choosing his venues. Women face the same problem when they find girl magnets. They are smart enough to get him in the burbs which tend to cut down on this sort of thing. My wife is still hit on , but were I to take her to a club where there are a bunch of drunken morons so much the worse.

Its real easy to take women out of these venues. Women enjoy things men don't. So if you take her to the ballet , you will have little to be concerned about.

Old 05-24-2018, 12:51 PM

8,452 posts, read 4,748,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post

Its real easy to take women out of these venues. Women enjoy things men don't. So if you take her to the ballet , you will have little to be concerned about.
Yeah but then you're at the ballet.

Old 05-24-2018, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Bully View Post
Yeah but then you're at the ballet.
Where I can take a nap and then be full of stamina later. After you tire her out you can watch football on tape if you really want. If you take a hot girl to a fruit Upick, she will probably find you to be the most fascinating man she ever met if she spent most of her time around tanked Lotharios. And around those Upicks, its usually around places that ferment all that fruit . Wine is still drinking. for the night life , buy a telescope and picnic basket and see a movie. If she need the club scene more than once a month then maybe she's kinda trashy anyway....

Seriously man , this stuff is not like the weather where it can suddenly break out into a rain storm. The predictable patterns of the human race is easy.

Old 05-24-2018, 02:09 PM

15,859 posts, read 21,430,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Where I can take a nap and then be full of stamina later. After you tire her out you can watch football on tape if you really want. If you take a hot girl to a fruit Upick, she will probably find you to be the most fascinating man she ever met if she spent most of her time around tanked Lotharios. And around those Upicks, its usually around places that ferment all that fruit . Wine is still drinking. for the night life , buy a telescope and picnic basket and see a movie. If she need the club scene more than once a month then maybe she's kinda trashy anyway....

Seriously man , this stuff is not like the weather where it can suddenly break out into a rain storm. The predictable patterns of the human race is easy.
You sound like a winner.

Old 05-24-2018, 02:16 PM

13,510 posts, read 17,030,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Men who rationalize murder because they can't get laid.

Men who stalk 14 year old girls and take pleasure when they are feared.

And the Internet has allowed these loser guys like this to connect with each other to express their hatred.

..in the same way the internet allows loser fans of Alex Jones to connect in their mass delusional paranoia, or crazy gun nuts, or "mens rights" types or furries or whatever other niche fringe element that now has a much better and more effective platform to organize.

Technology has it's good and bad side. This is obviously the bad.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.