Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Please select one
I am a Christian. I support separating children from their parents at the border 69 20.29%
I am a Christian. I do not support separating children from their parents at the border 80 23.53%
I am not a Christian. I support separating children from their parents at the border 59 17.35%
I am not a Christian. I do not support separating children from their parents at the border 132 38.82%
Voters: 340. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2018, 09:18 PM

25,436 posts, read 9,793,288 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
yes .. it is correct for the government to ensure the safety of these kids from the human traffickers that liberals support
So the children screaming for their mamas and papas don't realize they're actually human traffickers? Give me a break. Jesus. And no, liberals don't support human traffickers. Where in the hell did you even get that idea?

Old 06-19-2018, 09:19 PM

4,488 posts, read 1,641,430 times
Some of you can stop with the human trafficking theory, it’s just something you heard on the Donald Chump network.

Do you really believe that these people are not legitimate families?

Old 06-19-2018, 09:20 PM

25,436 posts, read 9,793,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
Are you serious? Did you not stop to think that these photos and audios can be taken from anywhere and posted as being from the border? People USE YOUR BRAIN!
Prove they're not.

Old 06-19-2018, 09:20 PM

10,206 posts, read 15,910,503 times
Its these kids parents who are responsible for putting them in this situation. They are terrible parents and this amounts to child abuse, taking kids on a dangerous, potentially deadly journey with cartel members and smugglers helping them across! Also a bad influence on their kids as they take their kids along as they engage in criminal activity, which includes illegal immigration.

And I guess these kids are taught a sense of entitlement like they have a God given right to live in our country.

Old 06-19-2018, 09:21 PM

30,140 posts, read 11,765,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlongTheI-5 View Post
By your logic all crime will be reduced by separating the criminal from their children. When do we start this when white people commit crime?

When people commit crimes they are separated from their kids. And for a long time if they cannot post bail. Did you not know this? You think when people get arrested they can have their kids in jail with them? Or do you think we should let them out right away because they have kids? Whose fault is it that they got in trouble. Same for the people crossing into the US. Whose fault is that? The Border Patrol? Do we need to let them go because they have kids?

I know people, including white people who got in trouble in their youth and because of being a father or mother, changed their lives. I have one friend in particular who did a lot of dumb things when she was younger and was arrested a few times who now has a kid and is on the straight and narrow because she does not want to be separated from her son by doing something stupid that gets her locked up. She puts her kid first. If we had a law that you seem to support that anyone with kids who is a single parent never gets separated from their kids well she would be getting into a lot of trouble.

I could show lots of examples from friends I have from different races since you brought up race. So avoiding going to jail and possibly losing your kid is a deterrent to some people. I know that first hand.

Last edited by Oklazona Bound; 06-19-2018 at 09:36 PM..

Old 06-19-2018, 09:22 PM

6,454 posts, read 7,007,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Have you seen the pictures and heard the audio? Obviously not. How people can think what is happening is okay is beyond me.
More lies. What pictures and what audio?

Oh yeah...the audio of "crying babies" with surround sound?

or the pictures of little kids with crying faces looking up at Border Security

Like I said, babies aren't being pulled from nipples

Kids are not "disappearing"

There are no "cages" or "camps" or whatever Holocaust -esque system at play

The kids there are primarily in Day Care centers and were unaccompanied minors

Old 06-19-2018, 09:24 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,471,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
There is a lot of outrage against human trafficking. The separation of children that has happened recently is not about human trafficking.
well they are NOT being separated from their parents... most of the parents are back in home country....

yes they are being trafficked... and yes it is human trafficking.. and most of these '''kids'' will be sexually trafficked too...

no-one... not liberals, not conservatives, can with any heart, say they support human trafficking....... yet this is what is happening, and currently the liberals in an effort to bash trump are lying and saying "oh the poor kids being separated from parents"....

why ??? just to bash trump???

trump is an idiot... but this is not about him... real human trafficking is happening here, and liberals are USING it to bash trump, and they dont even realize (least I hope they dont, hope this is not on purpose) they are supporting human trafficking... something I despise and I hope they do too

Stationed at Ft. Bliss (El Paso/Juarez ) for years, saw this first hand ... its not new... but yes it is human trafficking... I would in a minute, take one of these kids in to my own home to get them away from these vicious human traffickers

Old 06-19-2018, 09:26 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,832,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
Stealing children. Brilliant.
Another way for Trump to make money--selling them on the dark web...
HHS/DHS/ICE -- there is so much confusion going on around departing kids from parents --
Not all of these adults are trafficking these kids--
Some of them maybe--but some of them are on their own and some are sent with coyotes--not always traffickers...
There have been past cases where children separated from their parents/adults have been given into very illegal oversight by the very government authorities that are supposed to protect them---they have allowed kids to be taken into "foster care" that was really forced work situations and other negative living situations...

Old 06-19-2018, 09:27 PM

19,743 posts, read 22,635,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
well they are NOT being separated from their parents... most of the parents are back in home country....

yes they are being trafficked... and yes it is human trafficking.. and most of these '''kids'' will be sexually trafficked too...

no-one... not liberals, not conservatives can with any heart say they support human trafficking.. yet this is what is happening, and currently the liberals in an effort to bash trump are lying and saying "oh the poor kids being separated from parents"....

why ??? just to bash trump???

trump is an idiot... but this is not about him... real human trafficking is happening here, and liberals are USING it to bash trump, and they dont even realize (least I hope they dont, hope this is not on purpose) they are supporting human trafficking... something I despise and I hope they do too
Prove one iota of what you claim. Go ahead...

Old 06-19-2018, 09:33 PM
mlb

4,971 posts, read 4,448,689 times
Government sponsored child abuse.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies