Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-09-2018, 10:58 PM

923 posts, read 491,133 times

Advertisements

HRC telling Moochelle she's "so right"... that about like one turd telling another turd she likes the way the corn sticks out in her. In the end they're both sh*t and everyone knows it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2018, 11:03 PM

16,237 posts, read 5,827,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
I disagree. I can respect a honey badger-they are seriously bad-azz. Hillary is just a whiny loser that throws temper tantrums. Both those unemployed housewives should get some Bonbons and spend their days watching Oprah, rather than saying stupid, bigoted crap and making themselves look like fools.
Hillary is about as exciting as shredded wheat, but has the disposition of a honey badger. She is foul to say the least.

Old 05-09-2018, 11:03 PM

77,795 posts, read 59,941,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RICANRICAN View Post
She selling her book that what this all about! $$$$$$$
No. She's running again in 2020 and trying to craft the narrative that she got cheated by Russians, Sexists, etc.

*shrug* politics 101. Some people are in denial that she's going to run again. LMAO.

They think that even after the 2016 primary that the DNC is fair in selecting their candidate....which is delusional.

Old 05-09-2018, 11:10 PM

38,608 posts, read 26,236,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juneaubound View Post
I'm not really sure at this point what kind of weird psychological thing Clinton has got going on, but Michelle Obama and Hillary Clinton insulting women this past weekend is not the way to gin up the female voting base ahead of the upcoming mid-terms.

Neither is insulting our men. Neither is minimizing the serious thought that many many women gave to both candidates before voting for president back in 16. Neither is pointing fingers specifically at white women who wore the pink hats alongside women of color. Democrats have got it wrong. I understand what they're doing and why - but they've got it all wrong.

I see aging feminists such as Michelle O and Hillary as the yin to Harvey Weinstein's creepy yang.

Old 05-10-2018, 03:13 AM

27,206 posts, read 46,562,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Hillary: Michelle Obama

Democrats are seeming pretty racist and sexist. They always assume if someone can't do something, such as win an election that was in your favor in any way, it's because of their race or gender. What a bigoted group they are
That’s probably why Democrats don’t want Gina Haspel confirmed!

She is a successful female who now is made out to be the worst, by Democrats!

Old 05-10-2018, 08:05 AM

14,489 posts, read 6,050,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
No. She's running again in 2020 and trying to craft the narrative that she got cheated by Russians, Sexists, etc.

*shrug* politics 101. Some people are in denial that she's going to run again. LMAO.

They think that even after the 2016 primary that the DNC is fair in selecting their candidate....which is delusional.

Most Democrats do believe she was cheated by Russians, sexists etc

That’s why if she runs again most Dems will be behind her 100%

Old 05-10-2018, 08:28 AM

19,399 posts, read 12,043,004 times
Quote:
Obama also added that it was frustrating “watching men fail up” and “blow it and win.”
"Fail up"- is that some kind of street slang?

It doesn't make sense, who blew it and won? He won because he didn't blow it. Bernie didn't have a chance because he was cheated by corrupt democrats. No one deserved to lose more than Clinton.

Old 05-10-2018, 09:02 AM

6,245 posts, read 5,035,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post

I really don't know Mathguy. Can't get inside her pea brain to figure it out. Looking from the outside in, it makes no common sense to me that Clinton would continue with her excuse-making tour, that liberals would continue with their white-women-need-to-do-better and men-are-toxic mantra, and that half the nation would continue with their Trump-is-Hitler battle-cry. Every one of those deals gins up a certain base but also alienates other bases. It makes no sense to me. And yet it all continues.

Clintons' popularity numbers have fallen since the 16 election, she is older, presumably her health is worse (?), there are young and up-and-coming Democrats who are being tamped down because there is no oxygen left in the room (because "old white Democrats" refuse to bow out and move over and give these up-and-comers room to grow) and the conspiratorial media continues to squander what little credibility they have left. I just don't see how the Democrat Party could seriously consider allowing Clinton to run again.

Having said all of that, there are a whole lot of stupid people floating around (politicians, pundits, media, special interests) and I hope I'm wrong and that you are right. I seriously hope that Clinton runs again in 20. She wouldn't stand a chance. Not one.

Old 05-10-2018, 09:09 AM

34,133 posts, read 18,381,144 times
The fact that people are idiotic enough to hang on to Hillary Clinton tells me a lot about them, and the Democrat Party in general. They can't move on from Totalitarian Communism.

Old 05-10-2018, 09:21 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,569,133 times
Mooch is an idiot. People respect strong women like Palin, Condi Rice, and Sandra Day Oconnor. They dont like Women who have no humility, decorum or morals like Hillary, Pelosi, Maxine Waters, Sheila Jackson Lee, E Warren, Ect. Ec
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies