Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-09-2018, 06:10 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,663,943 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
You trolls are working very hard to convince people there's nothing to it but the increasing number of arrests has got to be troubling you. Sunlight is the best disinfectant.

Link ,please?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2018, 07:11 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,456,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitmom View Post
I believe in Bigfoot, UFOs, that the Mafia/CIA conspired to kill JFK, and that some moon landings might have been faked.

But pizzagate is just a bridge too far, even for me.
I must disagree on one point.

ALL of the moon landings were faked ... it was a Chinese hoax, and Deep State was all in on it, paid for with child prostitution money.

Old 05-09-2018, 07:13 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,663,943 times
Quote:
I believe in Bigfoot, UFOs, that the Mafia/CIA conspired to kill JFK, and that some moon landings might have been faked.

But pizzagate is just a bridge too far, even for me.
This should say it all.

Old 05-09-2018, 09:37 AM

8,502 posts, read 3,341,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MongooseHugger View Post
Ug, I didn't specifically mean, when I said Pizza Gate, if there was anything related to that pizza restaurant. I just used "Pizza Gate" to refer to a large systemic sexual abuse ring pulled off by political, Hollywood, and corporate elites. I mean, all three of the above are for open borders and you'd have to be very high on Colorado pot not to realize that there are sex rings going over the Southern Border and through it.
Trump now wants to separate children from parents at the border. Very suspicious, wouldn't you say?

Just pulling your chain ... Trump may be a lot of things but "pedophile" would not be high on my list even though he has horrendous taste in interior design.

The vast majority of pedophiles are creepy relatives or men who gain the trust of children thru the community or over the net.

You'd be more on target starting this thread on the Parents forum.

Old 05-09-2018, 09:53 AM

352 posts, read 324,711 times
Quote:
Well alrighty then. Silly me, I thought this thread was about pizzagate.
Back in the day these kinds of people were considered completely insane and would hide in some dark basement with a tinfoil hat on. Today, they are elected to public office. What a world we live in today.

Old 05-09-2018, 10:23 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,456,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HedgeYourInvestments View Post
Back in the day these kinds of people were considered completely insane and would hide in some dark basement with a tinfoil hat on. Today, they are elected to public office. What a world we live in today.
When I was young in the 50's and 60's one heard the term 'lunatic fringe'. I see it applies here these days, only less like just a fringe and more lunacy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies