Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-08-2018, 10:45 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,738,058 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Trump didn't sign martial law on Dec. 21, 2017 for nothing.
Oh for crying out loud.

Crackpot conspiracy theorists believe anything that seems to validate their warped perceptions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2018, 11:14 AM

26,569 posts, read 14,444,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
One of the "art" sculptures was of the contorted body of a victim of Jeffrey Dahmer.
just looked it up.

the statue in question is of a man arching backwards. there is also a grisly photo of one of dahmers victims that he posed the victim arching backwards. the poses are not the same. both the arms and legs are posed differently and there is no connection from the artist that i can find linking the sculpture to the dahmer photo.

you guys are swinging wildly in a desperate attempt to rationalize the stupidity that is "pizzagate".

Old 05-08-2018, 11:36 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,945,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
just looked it up.

the statue in question is of a man arching backwards. there is also a grisly photo of one of dahmers victims that he posed the victim arching backwards. the poses are not the same. both the arms and legs are posed differently and there is no connection from the artist that i can find linking the sculpture to the dahmer photo.

you guys are swinging wildly in a desperate attempt to rationalize the stupidity that is "pizzagate".
none swing so wildly as those who are blindfolded.

Take the blinders off, google podesta artwork. Want those images hanging in your home?

Old 05-08-2018, 11:41 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,111,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MongooseHugger View Post
While I'm not sure that I buy this whole thing about Pizza Restaurants and sex networks there, do you think that there are any networks hidden within or run by:

1.) Hollywood
2.) Sports higher ups or stadium owners
3.) Corporate executives
4.) Politicians
5.) Child Protective Services
6.) Theme Parks (Disney, Six Flags, Universal, etc)
7.) Planned Parenthood

One of the things that stands out is a Georgia Senator that may have been murdered to keep quiet sex rings within the Georgia CPS: Senator Nancy Schaefer: Did her Fight Against CPS Child Kidnapping Cause her Murder?
This again. Like a fatty bit of excrement, this bobs to the surface.

Old 05-08-2018, 11:59 AM

23,567 posts, read 12,535,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
And the pizzagate has been complete and utter nonsense. While their might be something like that going on somewhere, this one has been utterly debunked.
Well then, it should be easy to include a link to the investigation report made by the police. Why does no one ever include something like that when they make claims that it has been debunked? Maybe it's because it was never investigated?

Like I'd mentioned earlier, I don't know if it's true or not because it's never been investigated.

As for the place not having a basement in the 'original' plans, people do dig basements under existing structures. A few shovels, a wheelbarrow and a jackhammer, to go through the concrete floor and to break up bigger rocks, is all one needs. I guess people these days are so lazy that they cannot even think it can be done.

Old 05-08-2018, 12:06 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,258,444 times
No. What a ridiculous load of conspiracy theorist, Alex Jones worshiping crap.

Old 05-08-2018, 12:17 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,945,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
No. What a ridiculous load of conspiracy theorist, Alex Jones worshiping crap.
I don't listen to Alex Jones. Got anything else? Nope. Didn't think so.

Old 05-08-2018, 12:48 PM

2,361 posts, read 2,537,652 times
Nine pages of serious discussion about an(other) Alex Jones’-invented hoax, long after being disproved beyond doubt. The Internet Research Bureau’s contempt for the stupidity of the American people must exceed even P.T. Barnum’s.

Old 05-08-2018, 12:58 PM

23,567 posts, read 12,535,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
I don't listen to Alex Jones. Got anything else? Nope. Didn't think so.
Neither do I. It's obvious that he's the lefts go to guy when something is discussed that they don't want to hear.

Old 05-08-2018, 01:03 PM

352 posts, read 324,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Pizza Gate? I don't know, it was never investigated. Could it be possible though? Sure.

There seems to be some who pretend that sex trafficking and pedophilia rings doesn't exist in this country, that it only happens in third world countries, but it does happen here, sadly.
It was never investigated because it was complete nonsense. They don't need to investigate every deranged conspiracy that people who belong in institutions spread on the internet.

The whole Pizzagate thing was literally a bunch of crazy lunatics who collectively invented a conspiracy to somehow connect Clinton and child sex trafficking. The simple fact of the matter is that anyone who believes the story is clearly unfit for society and should be institutionalized immediately.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies