Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-09-2018, 10:14 PM

17,338 posts, read 11,262,503 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Righties have so much fun hating her that whenever they need a hate fix they like to bring up a topic trashing Hillary and they can all tell us how much they hate her over and over again.
As a righty, I've disliked her for a very long time, since the Clinton Presidency. I disliked her far more than I disliked Bill Clinton. I still can't figure out why anyone would vote for her or even want to be in the same room with her. I see her as a money laundering pathological liar who will say and do anything it takes to get a few extra votes, including cheating in the debates and putting on a fake Southern accent when she thinks she needs it. Just watching her and listening to her voice and fake laugh is enough for me to change the channel on my TV set immediately whenever she is on.

With that said, believe it or not, I don't hate her. I have never wished her ill or any harm in any way. Without her, Trump probably never would have won the Presidency. We owe her some gratitude.

Last edited by marino760; 05-09-2018 at 10:30 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2018, 05:36 AM

58,973 posts, read 27,267,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Nothing Republicans despise more than an aging woman.

She testified for 11 hours in the Benghazi hearing. Let's see President Hysterical Tweets do that.

Get back to me.
"She testified for 11 hours in the Benghazi hearing"

Well whoop-di-do!

Sitting on your but with multiple breaks is NOW hard work

Why don't you tell us all the TOUGH questions all the dems on the committed asked her.

Old 05-10-2018, 05:40 AM

58,973 posts, read 27,267,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
Cudos to those on this thread who don't like Hillary Clinton but would not stoop to jibes about someone wearing a back brace. Those who did should be ashamed of themselves.
"Cudos to those on this thread who don't like Hillary Clinton but would not stoop to jibes about someone wearing a back brace."

It was the DEMS who rean the TV ad showing REPUBS pushing granny off the cliff.

Those who did should be ashamed of themselves.

It was the DEMS who ran the ad with W. Bush driving the pick up truck dragging black man tied in chains behind him

It was the DEMS who destroyed John Tower and in the end he asked, "Where do I go to get MY reputation back?".

The LIST of such actions by the dems could FILL this forum and shut it down.

So, save us the all of sudden caring and the sanctimonious attitude!

Old 05-10-2018, 05:46 AM

7,800 posts, read 4,397,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
As a righty, I've disliked her for a very long time, since the Clinton Presidency. I disliked her far more than I disliked Bill Clinton. I still can't figure out why anyone would vote for her or even want to be in the same room with her. I see her as a money laundering pathological liar who will say and do anything it takes to get a few extra votes, including cheating in the debates and putting on a fake Southern accent when she thinks she needs it. Just watching her and listening to her voice and fake laugh is enough for me to change the channel on my TV set immediately whenever she is on.

With that said, believe it or not, I don't hate her. I have never wished her ill or any harm in any way. Without her, Trump probably never would have won the Presidency. We owe her some gratitude.
This is Trump in a nutshell. So why do you still support him?

Old 05-10-2018, 05:56 AM

17,338 posts, read 11,262,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
This is Trump in a nutshell. So why do you still support him?
This thread was about Hillary, not Trump. There are already countless threads about him.

Old 05-10-2018, 04:37 PM

9,470 posts, read 9,366,999 times
I just heard that people in Trump’s rally tonight in Indiana were chanting “Lock her up.” WOW, these people must have brain damage or dementia. Trump beat Hillary in the election almost 2 years ago. These nuts just can’t get past Trump’s election victory. Maybe that’s why they hang on to their hate for Hillary. That’s all they’ve got.

I’m so curious about the continued hate for Hillary. It almost seems like some emotional problem these hateful folks have, and that they are directing their problems at her instead of addressing their obvious mental issues.

Old 05-10-2018, 05:57 PM

1,896 posts, read 810,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Check out Hillary's new hardware under that jacket and scarf.
She would never have been fit to maintain the rigors of being President.

I've said since the election, her stumbling into the Limo was due to Medication. The lady is on some heavy duty pain Meds, possibly opioids. She reminds me of my mother who's had back problems for the last 25 years and takes a daily dose just to function.

Hillary Clinton spotted wearing supposed back brace | Daily Mail Online
Opposed to Trump? It must be hard moving around all that weight.....

Old 05-11-2018, 09:54 AM

8,168 posts, read 3,123,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
I just heard that people in Trump’s rally tonight in Indiana were chanting “Lock her up.” WOW, these people must have brain damage or dementia. Trump beat Hillary in the election almost 2 years ago. These nuts just can’t get past Trump’s election victory. Maybe that’s why they hang on to their hate for Hillary. That’s all they’ve got.

I’m so curious about the continued hate for Hillary. It almost seems like some emotional problem these hateful folks have, and that they are directing their problems at her instead of addressing their obvious mental issues.
Because the hag still hasn't been held accountable for all of the crimes she's committed.

Old 05-11-2018, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"Cudos to those on this thread who don't like Hillary Clinton but would not stoop to jibes about someone wearing a back brace."

It was the DEMS who rean the TV ad showing REPUBS pushing granny off the cliff.

It was the DEMS who ran the ad with W. Bush driving the pick up truck dragging black man tied in chains behind him

It was the DEMS who destroyed John Tower and in the end he asked, "Where do I go to get MY reputation back?".

The LIST of such actions by the dems could FILL this forum and shut it down.

So, save us the all of sudden caring and the sanctimonious attitude!
It's very easy to jibes about someone wearing a back brace when that someone is a complete ahole.

Old 05-11-2018, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdude2013 View Post
Trump is obese like his supporters.
Interesting. WiFi access during recess.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies