Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-19-2018, 06:51 PM

18,924 posts, read 14,111,175 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelogo View Post
If arabs practiced non violence, wars will continue.
Actually, Islam requires jihad - perpetual war against infidels.
'Dar-es-Salaam' -- the Islamic House of Peace -- will only occur when the world is Muslim.
- - - -
Islam has been racking up a massive body count over the last 1400 years.
(270 million conservative; 800+ million by their own boasts)

This video on Political Islam is very disturbing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2018, 06:54 PM

15,593 posts, read 10,338,024 times
Jews have one sliver of land, one jewish country in the whole world. one. is it a surprise Jews will protect this place, Israel, to the death? History has shown Jews are never safe anywhere.

Last edited by texan2yankee; 05-19-2018 at 07:06 PM..

Old 05-19-2018, 06:59 PM

1,675 posts, read 574,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
Jews have one sliver of land, one jewish country in the whole world. one. is it a surprise Jews will protect this place, Israel, to the death? History has shown Jews are never safe anywhere.

not even in israel, that says something about them.

Old 05-19-2018, 07:01 PM

3,368 posts, read 1,598,384 times
Quote:
I do get what you're saying, but it's all related. The israel-palestine conflict is related to the war on terror, and the war on terror is related to other wars. When you say [If the arabs practiced "non violence" , there would be no war] I agree, but the bigger issue of terrorism will continue-as the subject we're discussing is only a part of it. Why do you feel the need to argue about every detail?
I haven't argued about any detail. I made a statement. You commented about something else while quoting it. I clarified that you were not replying to my comment , so there was no need to quote me.

Only just now, did you comment that you agree with my statement. Your topic is a separate discussion that I have not commented on.

Its a very simple thing to understand. Why you continue quoting me is unknown.

If you have a question you wish to ask me about your topic, then you can pose it.

Old 05-19-2018, 07:02 PM

18,924 posts, read 14,111,175 times
A tiny country, surrounded by many enemies, dares to prevail in defending itself.
Must be a terrorist - yeah, right. [/sarcasm]

ISRAEL (area) 20,770–22,072 km2 (8,019–8,522 sq mi)
[In contrast, New Jersey (area) 22,591.38 km2 (8,722.58 sq mi)]

All Islam cannot tolerate a tiny Jewish state, smaller than New Jersey?
*(and mostly desert !)

Total area of the eight Arab invaders, in 1948, Egypt, Syria, Transjordan, Iraq, Yemen, Morocco, Saudi Arabia, and Sudan = > 2,311,275 sq mi (271 times the size of Israel)

EGYPT: 1,010,407.87 km2 (387,048 sq mi)
SYRIA : 85,180 km2 (71,500 sq mi)
JORDAN : 89,341 km2 (34,495 sq mi)
IRAQ : 437,072 km2 (168,754 sq mi)
YEMEN : 527,968 km2 (203,850 sq mi)
MOROCCO : 710,850 km2 (274,460 sq mi)
SAUDI ARABIA : 2,149,690 km2 (830,000 sq mi)
SUDAN : 1,886,068 km2 (728,215 sq mi)
- - -

EXTERMINATION OF ISRAEL
(or why the Palestinian demand for “justice” is a sick joke)
Understanding the Arab-Israeli Conflict
“In demanding the return of the Palestinian refugees the Arabs mean their return as masters, not slaves, or to put it more clearly – the intention is the extermination of Israel.”
- Salah al-Din, Egyptian Foreign Minister
(Al-Misri, Egypt, October 11, 1949; quoted in Harris O. Schoenberg, A Mandate for Terror: The United Nations and the PLO [Shapolsky Books, 1989], p. 239)

“If the Jewish state becomes a fact, and this is realized by the Arab peoples, they will drive the Jews who live in their midst into the sea… Even if we are beaten now in Palestine, we will never submit. We will never accept the Jewish state... But for politics, the Egyptian army alone, or volunteers of the Muslim Brotherhood, could have destroyed the Jews.”
- Hassan al-Banna, Muslim Brotherhood founder
(New York Times, August 2, 1948)

“Israel, to the Arab world, is like a cancer to the human body, and the only way of remedy is to uproot it just like a cancer… Had we united then [in 1948] Israel would not have come into existence. Israel is a serious wound in the Arab world body, and we cannot endure the pain of this wound forever. We don’t have the patience to see Israel remain occupying part of Palestine for long… We Arabs total about 50,000,000. Why don’t we sacrifice 10,000,000 of our number to live in pride and self-respect?”
- King Saud of Saudi Arabia
(New York Times, January 10, 1954)
It is a grave insult to Islam for lands once under Muslim control to be transferred to infidels. That is why every thing about Israel and Jerusalem becomes an “outrage” to the Muslims. 'Dar-es-Salaam' -- the Islamic House of Peace -- will only occur when the world is Muslim.

. . .
As Winston Churchill stated:
"How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.

"The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, SLOVENLY SYSTEMS OF AGRICULTURE, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

"A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

"Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

"No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome."
- - Winston S. Churchill
http://www.amazon.com/River-War-Sir-...8411221&sr=8-1

PALESTINIAN IRE

The horror! 358 million brave but cowed Muslims on 2.3 million square miles are terrorized by 8 million infidel Jews on 8522 sq. miles of land (roughly the size of New Jersey). It must be all those verdant lands wrested from the wasteland! Or the audacity to repair the ruined soil! Or the desalinized water making the desert bloom! Or high tech bioengineering with bumblebees and barn owls!

Old 05-19-2018, 07:06 PM

Quote:
not even in israel, that says something about them.
And what is that?

Old 05-19-2018, 07:07 PM

“The Islamists are the spearhead of current anti-Semitism, aided and abetted by the moral relativism of all too many naïve Western liberals.” - Robert S Wistrich

Author of The Longest Hatred.

Old 05-19-2018, 07:10 PM

1,675 posts, read 574,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo302 View Post
I haven't argued about any detail. I made a statement. You commented about something else while quoting it. I clarified that you were not replying to my comment , so there was no need to quote me.

Only just now, did you comment that you agree with my statement. Your topic is a separate discussion that I have not commented on.

Its a very simple thing to understand. Why you continue quoting me is unknown.

If you have a question you wish to ask me about your topic, then you can pose it.

I was merely adding to what you say, people are so delicate. jesus.

Old 05-19-2018, 07:15 PM

5,428 posts, read 3,468,967 times
Quote:
This is what I meant by saying that when telling the truth nobody is on your side.

I have made quite clear why israel is a terrorist state that massacre, repress and take the palestinian land. Now I'm going to tell you why the palestinians are mistaken.

Not even the arab armies together can fight the israeli army, you think palestinians throwing rocks and small rocket are going to change anything? The answer is no. By violence all they get is violence hundreds of times back. So what should they do? The only answer is non-violence resistance. This takes a lot of courage, but it's the only thing that can make a difference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFPu6C_Xr-4
I'll give you props for at the very least recognizing the problems Arab pose in this scenario. However, the war is not as asymmetric as one would believe. The Palestinians have the backing of the Arab and Islamic world at large, which is largely driven by religious interests.

You see, following the partition of 47, Arabs attacked Israel which led to a war and the expulsion of Arabs from those lands. In the meantime, Arabs kicked out even more Jews from their lands. Jordan and Egypt took over Transjordania (West Bank) and Gaza, but failed to integrate the Palestinians into their society. They were kept as enclaves. These were lost following the Six Day War started by the Arabs.

In all honesty, the Arabs don't want an independent Palestine, unless they can get all of it, meaning that there won't be any Israel at all. They wan't to gain Jerusalem (al-Quds in Arabic) and access to the Holy Land.

It is a big mistake to simply view this conflict as a territorial dispute without taking into account the role religion plays in it.

If the Palestinians lay down their arms and accept the terms of negotiation, then Israel can return to the pre 1967 line, which will give the Palestinians East Jerusalem. Israel gets West Jerusalem as it's capital while the Palestinians get the East. Two nations living side by side.

And yes, if the Palestinians are willing to negotiate and Israel still uses force, then I'd be more than happy to criticize them.

Old 05-19-2018, 07:21 PM

Quote:
I was merely adding to what you say, people are so delicate. jesus.
Either you do not know the definition of delicate or are projecting.

Yes, you added that war is possibly intrinsic to human nature..... yes, and do you have a point or a question?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies