Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2018, 07:53 AM

3,368 posts, read 1,604,433 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
For the OP on your girl Candace - as noted, she is just telling you what you want to hear. Black people taking on a conservative view often provides them an avenue to making a ton of money because they are being your black fantasy lol:

The Newest Start of the Trump Movement (Candace Owen) Ran a Trump Bashing Publication Less than 2 Years Ago

You guys are being naive. She is playing you to increase her bank account and its working. IMO she saw how Stacey Dash was able to earn a regular income off of fulfilling the dreams of white conservatives so she took a similar path. She's younger too and more knowledgeable about how an online media presence can increase her following. On business/marketing herself - I do think she does a good job. But in general, again, she is just telling you all stuff you want to hear.
So you are actually calling her disingenuous simply because she is black?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2018, 08:55 AM

16,212 posts, read 10,814,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo302 View Post
So you are actually calling her disingenuous simply because she is black?
Nope, I'm saying she's playing a role and entertaining you. I think she is pretty smart for doing so. She is only in her 20s and most of the Millennial blacks in our country are pretty entrepreneurial focused. I think she is similar to them.

But she is just telling you stuff that people on Fox News say all the time. Most black people with any brains, we know conservative white people love to hear black people complain about each other the way they complain about us. She is fulfilling the needs of a niche market for particular consumers IMO (white conservatives).

Old 05-18-2018, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
BS. That's where the highest poverty rates are. Go Dems!!! /heavy sarcasm
So are poverty rates the only thing you see as indicative of disastrous...?

The places with the highest amounts of white people in poverty are run by Republicans/conservatives...

Old 05-18-2018, 12:37 PM

6,620 posts, read 5,006,134 times
Quote:
Sigh...I've never paid much attention to Candace Owens and after watching/listening to this, I understand now why I had no real interest in doing so.

For the OP - she is just the typical black token Fox News pundit. She spoke nothing of culture as well in this video....

FYI on black culture for the OP - it has always included conservative leaning people. FYI to all the white folks who only know black people from TV (and by knowing I mean actually knowing someone outside of work who is either a family member or who is your neighbor you interact with frequently and who is actually a friend of yours) and to Candace herself - we are not the stereotype you believe us to be.

On the content in her video - the idea that black people are in any way "enslaved" mentally in the mind is akin to believing we have inferior minds - believing that an entire group of people are overly inferior is a racist thought.

I've mentioned before on these forums that there are MANY black people who have a black inferiority complex - meaning they truly believe that black people are inferior to whites and other non-black people. If I wanted to judge Candace on this video -she'd be one of those people based on things she's said - that she chose to think for herself. IMO she is trying to act like she is a "special negro" I call this personally "special negro syndrome." And FWIW special negroes usually get very upset when I tell them about themselves and also note that special negroes can also be liberals as the inferiority complex knows no political leanings/ideology- some of the worse inferiority complex having, special negroes IMO are actually the extreme "hotep" types and black nationalists and uber liberals who follow the mantra of very VERY liberal white liberals - conservative ones usually aren't that bad but Candace showed herself in this video to be one - the idea that we cannot think for ourselves to any wide degree and come to our own conclusions, that we are a demographic are overwhelmingly controlled by hip hop....she was pretty hilarious in this assessment and honestly, very....I can only say basic - she's a basic black woman suffering from special negro syndrome. I feel bad for her in that she views her people and indirectly herself of being very capable of being brainwashed in a way that is more prevalent than other people.

Also, again on OOW birthrates that's the only thing that has increased for the black population since the 1960s and the rate actually hasn't gone up 72% the rate itself is 72%. The increase is about 50% and it has slowed actually since the 1980s in particular.

In summation, I don't see why you all think this woman is special or why she thinks she is special cause she doesn't watch TV, which is ridiculous to me being that she is on TV and she surrounds herself with people who are of only one particular view point. The idea that people who don't agree with her are "enslaved" is basic and lacks critical thought on her part. The fact that she highlighted how she "researched herself" is indicative of her suffering from special negro syndrome. She seeks to set herself apart from blacks she sees as beneath her mentally - she thinks we/they are inferior.

Not a very impressive woman IMO.
Its ridiculous. She riles against identity politics but she herself is part of the urban outreach of turning point usa, an organization who had two members caught on video talking about how Hitler didn't go far enough.

Old 05-18-2018, 01:33 PM

88,964 posts, read 44,780,079 times
Quote:
So are poverty rates the only thing you see as indicative of disastrous...?
The ability to be able to earn/afford a basic standard of living is extremely high priority on Maslow's Hierarchy, so... yes.
Quote:
The places with the highest amounts of white people in poverty are run by Republicans/conservatives
Amounts vs. rates. You've been duped, yet again. Easily fooled.

Inner cities, which are high-percentage Black, have the highest poverty rates.

Old 05-18-2018, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
The ability to be able to earn/afford a basic standard of living is extremely high priority on the Maslow's Hierarchy, so... yes.
Amounts vs. rates. You've been duped, yet again. Easily fooled.

Inner cities, which are high-percentage Black, have the highest poverty rates.
Seems you are just focused on fulfilling your idea of black inferiority since you want to define poverty by "inner city" (not sure how you would even define "inner city" you could go by zip code but that won't fulfill your black poverty fantasy. Also I'm sure you'll cut up my response like you normally do to everyone - reminds me of trollish behavior honestly).

Old 05-18-2018, 01:49 PM

20,094 posts, read 8,998,912 times
Baltimore and Detroit say Hi

Old 05-18-2018, 04:03 PM

3,368 posts, read 1,604,433 times
Quote:
Nope, I'm saying she's playing a role and entertaining you. I think she is pretty smart for doing so. She is only in her 20s and most of the Millennial blacks in our country are pretty entrepreneurial focused. I think she is similar to them.

But she is just telling you stuff that people on Fox News say all the time. Most black people with any brains, we know conservative white people love to hear black people complain about each other the way they complain about us. She is fulfilling the needs of a niche market for particular consumers IMO (white conservatives).
I don't know why you are addressing me, I've never heard of of her.
I did, however, notice that you just stated without any actual knowledge that you believe she is being disingenuous and profiteering , because of no other reason than her skin color.
That used to be called being prejudicial.

Old 05-18-2018, 04:44 PM

628 posts, read 662,792 times
Avg IQ: asians 105 whites 100 hispanics 88 blacks 84. When you stop denying this scientific fact the current state of America makes a lot more sense to you.

Old 05-18-2018, 05:32 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,719,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
It's amazing how she blames LBJ and the Government for black men & women not marrying each other due to welfare!
Really? The Government created this issue for black people only?
Are white mothers also not married because of welfare?
You don't think there is a welfare marriage penalty? There is also a marriage penalty for people who work.

Our tax code is sexist. If a couple marries, one who makes decent money and the other doesn't, it has minimal negative effect on their fed taxes effect but if two educated, decently paid or better couple marries, they are slammed with the marriage penalty and they'll pay more taxes than they would have to pay if they have remained single.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies