Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2018, 10:36 AM

7,444 posts, read 7,014,485 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Well, a WaPo article said that the FBI placed informants, and conducted surveillance on the Trump campaign for, wait for it...his protection.

We've seen it all now.

https://twitter.com/seanmdav/status/997620674578575360

I'll put this out there now.

Democrats, if you are running for congress this midterm election, please contact your local FBI branch, so your campaign can be "protected" like Trump's was.

Remember democrats...

If you are ok with the spying on the Trump campaign, you are saying you are ok with Trump doing the same thing in 2020.
Deep state official media spinning the narrative ahead of the 2nd IG report that is about to be made public.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2018, 10:43 AM

40,952 posts, read 49,176,191 times
I think Democrats are already colluding with the Cubans to overthrow Trump in the next election. We need to implant CIA moles and start an FBI investigation now so it does not affect the 2018 - 2020 elections.

If that worked for Obama, it ought to work for Trump.

Old 05-19-2018, 05:56 PM

6,571 posts, read 6,736,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Can you provide verifiable evidence that Trump, and his family broke the law?

I don't want opinion, but verifiable evidence to back your claim.
Lol, the "Boss" has nothing. But we knew that. Wait until the IG report is dropped if you want to see crying

Old 05-19-2018, 06:14 PM

16,759 posts, read 8,211,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Stranger View Post
Lol, the "Boss" has nothing. But we knew that. Wait until the IG report is dropped if you want to see crying
Patriot Act was what drove Nunes crazy. Trump Jr. emails prove that they were in contact with Russians. Manafort, Flynn and Gates also involved with Russians. Emails are a wonderful thing, remember folks all the mileage you got with Hillaries.

Turn about now with the Trump Family and their staff. I understand their were over 50 connections with Russians via email.

Don Jr he tops the cake with the now famous "If that's what you have I love it". The Patriot act started this and will be the downfall of Trump, Family and Staff.

They broke the law and should be in jail.

Old 05-19-2018, 06:27 PM

6,571 posts, read 6,736,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
Patriot Act was what drove Nunes crazy. Trump Jr. emails prove that they were in contact with Russians. Manafort, Flynn and Gates also involved with Russians. Emails are a wonderful thing, remember folks all the mileage you got with Hillaries.

Turn about now with the Trump Family and their staff. I understand their were over 50 connections with Russians via email.

Don Jr he tops the cake with the now famous "If that's what you have I love it". The Patriot act started this and will be the downfall of Trump, Family and Staff.

They broke the law and should be in jail.
Hate to break it to you, but it's not illegal to talk to Russians, or anyone else for that matter.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies