Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2018, 08:01 AM

34,301 posts, read 15,603,684 times

Advertisements

Sen.Mark Warner & FBI running a scam to deceive the American people about the National Security concern of Spy identity.

Interesting that Sen Warner is warning his own colleagues as if he is their boss and it is his right to control them. He is doing it about the identity of a person that is in full view of the public now.

The deep state runs deep but it runs in the open also. When things don't add up look for additional pieces that are missing and sometimes they are in plain sight.

https://theintercept.com/greenwald/

Halper’s role as a CIA operative has been known for decades. But this is the scam that the FBI and people like Mark Warner have been running for two weeks: deceiving people into believing that exposing Halper’s identity would create grave national security harm by revealing some previously unknown intelligence asset.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2018, 09:34 AM

6,933 posts, read 2,381,876 times
Yeah, but Stormy Putin something something. The brainwashed left don't care.

Old 05-20-2018, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaMaj7 View Post
Yeah, but Stormy Putin something something. The brainwashed left don't care.
Your assessment is correct of course.
I don't post this thread with them in mind.
Its to keep the intelligent people informed who may want to keep up with the facts but don't always have the time.

Its just one of my public service obligations supporting American values I believe in. I'm done listening to what the democrats and GOP democrats are telling me should be my values.
Its time they shut up, sit down and listen.
Some of us want the American people to be in charge of our government. We don't want the government in charge of us, and certainly not the DOJ acting as a separate branch of government colluding against us.

Old 05-20-2018, 09:56 AM

6,933 posts, read 2,381,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Your assessment is correct of course.
I don't post this thread with them in mind.
Its to keep the intelligent people informed who may want to keep up with the facts but don't always have the time.

Its just one of my public service obligations supporting American values I believe in. I'm done listening to what the democrats and GOP democrats are telling me should be my values.
Its time they shut up, sit down and listen.
Some of us want the American people to be in charge of our government. We don't want the government in charge of us, and certainly not the DOJ acting as a separate branch of government colluding against us.
Amen! Always enjoy your posts; keep up the good fight!

Old 05-20-2018, 10:00 AM

3,637 posts, read 1,691,699 times
The Intercept, huh ? Pfffft !!!

You guys really need to start finding better sources for your intel.

Old 05-20-2018, 10:21 AM

7,713 posts, read 4,734,006 times
Warner was part of the coup d'etat attempt. He took over for Feinstein on the Gang of Eight, charged with Congressional oversight of the Intelligence Community and is now saying it's important they not have any sort of oversight. He was of course caught trying to set up secret meetings with Christopher Steele & his Congressional assistant is the attorney/lobbyist ($40k per month) for the banned Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska, who the FBI tried to get to create dirt on Trump and famously said "You are trying to create something out of nothing.". Warner is sunk if the truth about what they were up to comes out....and it will.

Old 05-20-2018, 10:29 AM

7,264 posts, read 4,193,267 times
This is the result of all those leaks to the media -- and the media promoting leaks. Warner and his lot did it to themselves.

Old 05-20-2018, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMak70 View Post
The Intercept, huh ? Pfffft !!!

You guys really need to start finding better sources for your intel.
Get the towel ready.
The never ending source butt hurt rave wavy of distraction.
If its not in the communist manifesto its faulty.

Focus on the issue. Not the tissue.

Old 05-20-2018, 11:02 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,517,812 times
Yep, its business as usual to use 'national security concerns' as an excuse to withhold details or information from the general public.

This excuse was even used recently by FBI and CIA before the JFK files were going to be released...something about that scared them and they used the old 'concern for national security' and now, its not being released!

Old 05-20-2018, 11:08 AM

51,619 posts, read 25,691,824 times
Who would be willing to pass information to the FBI and CIA if there was good chance they'd be outed?

Trump insisted he be told the sources for the Steele Dossier. Within days the likely sources either were hauled out of meetings with bags on their heads never to be heard of again or turned up dead in the trunk of a car.

Republicans are all about covering up their misdeeds by outing sources of information.

What about just behaving ethically and legally?

Then you don't have to worry about who says what about you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies