Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2018, 04:23 PM

312 posts, read 268,052 times

Advertisements

You know the saying "Lawyers/Prosecutors never ask a question they don't know the answer to? I think this is relevant to this situation.

At the end of the day, Trump has access to information that no one on this forum or the media has access to. It's like those who hate Trump/love Mueller say ... Mueller knows where all the bodies are buried. He knows information none of us know.

The same goes to Trump. I think it is reasonable to think that Trump knows the answers to all the questions he has asked on Twitter recently.

To me, this is the problem with anti-trumpers. They underestimate Trump. The underestimate his smarts and the information he knows. It's why he was elected, and why Democrats will lose to him again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2018, 04:29 PM

7,800 posts, read 4,394,929 times
This whole idiocy reminds me of the mobster who cries foul that their are informants in his crew. Tell you what Trump, stop with the illicit activities and maybe you would not be monitored by the Feds. But since you are a crook and, perhaps even a traitor to your country, stop acting like a little b*tch and take it like a man. I know that being a man is something that may be alien to you though.

Old 05-20-2018, 04:29 PM

51,638 posts, read 25,770,788 times
I try to give a bit a leeway to grammar and spelling as I use voice to text and often miss mistakes myself.

But I had to read through this thread title several times and it still didn't make sense.

"President Trump to formerly demand and investigation into the DOJ/FBI illegally surveilled the Trump campaign"

Formerly demanded what?

Investigation into surveilled?

So I read his tweet in which Trump hereby demands that the DOJ look into whether or not the FBI/DOJ infiltrated or surveilled.

Oh, sweet Jesus.

Why do people even pay attention to such nonsense?

Old 05-20-2018, 04:41 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,489,022 times
Robenstein calls Trumps bluff.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ims/ar-AAxyBFL

Old 05-20-2018, 04:41 PM

9,569 posts, read 5,613,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
What is even funnier are all the responses below his tweets!

Old 05-20-2018, 05:00 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,453,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
Trump just screwed himself - the DOJ will backup what was in the Post. A boozy Papadopoulos bragged to an Australian diplomat that they were working with Russia, Australia told the DOJ, and the DOJ had Halper investigate by befriending Papadopoulos and Page. Halper was never "inside" the campaign and the Trump campaign describes Papadopoulos & Page as just "coffee boys" on the outside. Trump's claim is that this DOJ/FBI/Halper investigation was politically motivated - and is demonstrably not so with indictments or guilty pleas from over 19 people and three companies.

Old 05-20-2018, 05:04 PM

1,748 posts, read 2,477,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultor View Post
Hillary's campaign was using Russians to get dirt on Trump... why did the FBI not try to infiltrate her campaign???
Because she didn't do that. Fake news from FOX news, Breitbart etc...

Old 05-20-2018, 05:06 PM

1,748 posts, read 2,477,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jennifercheswold View Post
You know the saying "Lawyers/Prosecutors never ask a question they don't know the answer to? I think this is relevant to this situation.

At the end of the day, Trump has access to information that no one on this forum or the media has access to. It's like those who hate Trump/love Mueller say ... Mueller knows where all the bodies are buried. He knows information none of us know.

The same goes to Trump. I think it is reasonable to think that Trump knows the answers to all the questions he has asked on Twitter recently.

To me, this is the problem with anti-trumpers. They underestimate Trump. The underestimate his smarts and the information he knows. It's why he was elected, and why Democrats will lose to him again.
Please don't insult us with this nonsense. Trump will not be running again....TRUST.

Old 05-20-2018, 05:13 PM

7,189 posts, read 6,803,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Trump "officially demands".
Trump has officially lost it, has no clue on the Constitution.
Can’t lose what you don’t have.

Old 05-20-2018, 05:14 PM

7,269 posts, read 4,205,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post

good. Trump didn't bluff - he raised.
Brennan bluffed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies