Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-21-2018, 08:39 PM

15,546 posts, read 12,017,382 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomparent View Post
What I want is for my children to marry and start families with people they love and who love them in return. The eye, hair, and skin color of any resulting children are of no concern to me.
Yeah, I can't say future hair or eye color has ever been a thought that crossed my mind when it comes to my family. I say this as someone who has blonde hair, I couldn't care less if my descendents were all dark haired, dark eyed, and tan.

The possibility of their being fewer blonde people in the future is probably the least of our planets problems.

Old 05-21-2018, 08:41 PM

15,754 posts, read 7,592,007 times
Quote:
Count me in with the Neanderthals.
Introduction to Human Evolution | The Smithsonian Institution's Human Origins Program

Old 05-21-2018, 08:55 PM

2,448 posts, read 893,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kajo13 View Post
I think people are confusing race and culture.
Correct. "Race" refers to those physical characteristics that do indeed vary and constitute the different races. The folks who argue that "race is a social construct" get this idea not from the sciences but from the nether regions of the arts and humanities. These are disciplines that are about as "anti-science" as you will find.

Old 05-21-2018, 08:56 PM
miu

17,769 posts, read 40,163,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeliner View Post
What do you mean by being much better in terms of their "contribution to the world"?

Europeans have subtracted, denied, and omitted from the world, as well as contributed....

If one must calculate, I'd bet on debits out-weighing assests, considering the millions of lives either destroyed or threatened via brutal conquest, invasion, disease, oppression, pollution, and nuclear arms proliferation.
Every group humans has destroyed other human lives. It's in our animal nature for the dominant to overpower the weak. And Mother Nature also has a way of killing humans off through disease, birth defects, famines and droughts. Women have spontaneous miscarriages, and many that they don't even realize.

Non-whites today are killing other humans, and currently killing more than Europeans are. There is so much genocide going on in Africa today between the warring tribes. And Muslims in the Middle East, stoning to death those who they deem infidels. So don't paint a picture that only white Europeans have ever oppressed and killed other cultures.

If every single human ever conceived was able to survive to old age, our planet would have been completely f*cked up a LONG time ago.

Old 05-21-2018, 09:03 PM

62,934 posts, read 29,126,415 times
Quote:
What I want is for my children to marry and start families with people they love and who love them in return. The eye, hair, and skin color of any resulting children are of no concern to me.

Nor are they of a concern to me. What I said is that too much mixing overall will result in the things I already mentioned.

Old 05-21-2018, 09:11 PM

17,077 posts, read 13,364,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Nor are they of a concern to me. What I said is that too much mixing overall will result in the things I already mentioned.
Rest assured that neither you nor I will be alive to see those changes should they occur, so let's not worry about it and stay focused on loving our families in whatever form they exist.

Old 05-21-2018, 09:20 PM

5,888 posts, read 3,224,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
The 'racial purity' folks on this forum still haven't addressed my question.

It's like they conveniently ignore it, crickets chirping.

These people always want reassurances and pats on the back on this forum that wanting to 'preserve' your bloodlines is perfectly acceptable, and seek justification for their beliefs in a very roundabout way.

If it were only about YOU wanting to preserve your racial bloodlines, that is one thing. However, the racial purists on here never seem to acknowledge or want to discuss how they are transferring those beliefs onto others including their offspring and close family members.

At least pullmyfinger touched upon this unlike the others who continue to divert the issue at hand.

Like I said, I am more than willing to bet a lot of the 'racial purists' who start these threads or post in them realize that it's not just about themselves having those beliefs, but their desire and need to transfer those beliefs onto others. I guarantee some of these people indoctrinated their kids growing up to never date outside the race. These people are also the types of people to disown family members or relatives for interracial dating, or exerted subtle and not so subtle pressures on family members to never date interracial. I wouldn't doubt some of these people also freely post on 'racially aware' websites that decry interracial relationships and bemoan the belief that the white race is slowly being eliminated by race mixing.

As they say, a rose by any other name is still.... a rose.
But multi-culturalism is doing exactly the same thing. Do you really think they are quiet about their beliefs? No, they will not shut the EFF up about it. It's constant. They'll take their kids who are too young to even understand the complexity of these issues, to rallies, protests, make them walk around with signs, dress them up as political props, with leftist multi-cultural slogans and symbols on their clothes, and teach them to parrot their own beliefs. They are not just having opinions, they are ACTIVISTS about it and they push it far more than the people who say "No, that's a crappy idea". Who mostly don't do ANY of that stuff.

And if there isn't any thing wrong with white folks, then why do these people always insist on importing non-whites? Why the hate?

At least be intellectually honest about the issue. Liberals tolerate monoculturalists that create and maintain ethnostates, as long as they ain't white. Why is that? Why the hate?

Its not like the racial purity folks are doing a damn thing any different than their multi-cultural opposition. (Except not taking their beliefs to an unhealthy level of in-your-face aggressive activism). Its almost like a natural law of human behavior: For every force there is an equal and opposing force.

The left should know better than to try to start crap with people, then complain about resistance. Which frankly has been almost non-existent and rather mild.

And then whine and call them names.

But they don't.

Old 05-21-2018, 09:20 PM

62,934 posts, read 29,126,415 times
Quote:
Rest assured that neither you nor I will be alive to see those changes should they occur, so let's not worry about it and stay focused on loving our families in whatever form they exist.

I want my descendants to see and enjoy the different races and the different skin tones, hair and eye colors. That is loving my family and loving others who look different from each other in that way and I hope that doesn't disappear whether they be white, brown or black with the physical traits that go with it.

Old 05-21-2018, 09:35 PM

14 posts, read 4,606 times
As a southerner, this dude is the last person to be screaming for racial purity. The whole concept of "white" is utter nonsense...try telling a German than a man from Ireland is his genetic equal. I would say by this point even "whites" in the US are separate racial groups based on the region they are from, and perhaps this gentleman should narrow his choice to insist his offspring marry other southern "white" Texans.

Old 05-21-2018, 09:45 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,189,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantompilot View Post
LOL. Virtually every convenience and luxury that makes easy living a possibility and that defines the modern world comes from a society within Western Civilization. Ie those white people you claim are in the net loss column.
The world turned before any of that crap was invented and it’ll turn long after they’re gone.

You didn’t create anything that makes life easier so don’t get too braggadocius.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies